Photo

Isn't It Weird How..

12 replies to this topic
bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

GTA IV had a more active online community? I was playing that game for two years and 90% of the time it was a full 16 player lobby. this game seems like its bleeding community fast. its getting harder and harder to find full 16 player lobbies.

its weird because this multiplayer was way, way more hyped than GTA IV's. a lot of people didn't even know GTA IV had multiplayer

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

GTA IV had a more active online community? I was playing that game for two years and 90% of the time it was a full 16 player lobby. this game seems like its bleeding community fast. its getting harder and harder to find full 16 player lobbies.

its weird because this multiplayer was way, way more hyped than GTA IV's. a lot of people didn't even know GTA IV had multiplayer

Much more of a matchmaking issue than a bleeding community. Not to say in two years it will be better or worse who knows. 

[µT]
  • [µT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

I have a feeling that the reason you're not being put in a full one is because there are too many 16/16 lobbies and you get tossed in the smaller residual ones rather than because there are too little players.

• fw3 likes this

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

That's weird, because I can/could not ever find a full GtA IV freeroam server. Check your internet. I find a lot of heavily populated servers.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:39 PM Edited by vince91, 07 November 2013 - 03:39 PM.

I have a feeling that the reason you're not being put in a full one is because there are too many 16/16 lobbies and you get tossed in the smaller residual ones rather than because there are too little players.

i think that if this would be true, then these small lobbies would fill up quickly as well..  usually few people enter when it puts me in these small ones, they only leave.

matchmaking is just broken

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

Wait til after the holidays. ;)

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

LIES
unless all you did in gta 4 was the conventional free mode, deathmatch or race
there was no1 to be found anywhere
did have a lot less trouble finding a decent group of people wanting to play the same modes as I on gta 4 though

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

I have no problem what so ever getting full sessions/lobbies. 

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

Having 5 types of lobbies doesn't help either. Bad sports, good sports, cheater pool, free aim, and auto aim. I think they need to get back to the drawing board on that one...
  • vince91 likes this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Hasn't been my experience. I can't stay with my friends, cause we're being dispersed over full servers. Only way to really play with them is in a Friend or Crew only session...cause there isn't enough room on the other free roam servers.

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Having 5 types of lobbies doesn't help either. Bad sports, good sports, cheater pool, free aim, and auto aim. I think they need to get back to the drawing board on that one...

and assisted aim as well... people are getting split up way to much.. Plus you got every type of game mode in those lobbys also

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

That's your problem my friend.

I'm always at full lobbys

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

Today I had my first couple of 16 player races.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users