Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Online: The Piggman Diaries Vol. 2 (video)

19 replies to this topic
Piggman
  • Piggman

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:16 PM Edited by Piggman, 07 November 2013 - 11:29 PM.

Here is volume 2 of the Piggman Diaries. My second ever attempt at making a video. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think and help me out with some suggestions, constructive criticism, etc. Go easy on me please!

EDIT: Dunno how I forgot to do this originally but, here is a link to vol. 1 for your convenience.

• MrSuave and Str1p3s like this

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

Not sure if terrible or excellent lol

I quite like the style although it needs a little polish

• Str1p3s likes this

Breaking Windows
  • Breaking Windows

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

HaHaHa....Quality :lol:

Piggman
  • Piggman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Not sure if terrible or excellent lol

I quite like the style although it needs a little polish

Haha, kinda what I was going for actually. Thanks! Hopefully the polish will come with some more experience using the editing tools, I am still learning.

HaHaHa....Quality :lol:

Thanks so much I am happy you liked it!

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

"Off like Jewish Foreskin" - F*cking brilliant!

You got me hooked with what Vol.1 offered. Vol.2 has turned me into a fan.

Keep it up, great stuff!

Piggman
  • Piggman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

"Off like Jewish Foreskin" - F*cking brilliant!

You got me hooked with what Vol.1 offered. Vol.2 has turned me into a fan.

Keep it up, great stuff!

Haha, thanks for the support man it is very encouraging. I will definitely keep them coming, volume 3 is underway!

Piggman
  • Piggman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

Lunch break bump.

Also if anyone would be interested in participating in one of the videos please shoot me a private message. I've already had a couple of people from the forum show interest in my volume 1 thread but the more the merrier. 

I have an idea but it would take 12-16 people cooperating, which might be impossible, but I would like to try it.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

Here is volume 2 of the Piggman Diaries. My second ever attempt at making a video. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think and help me out with some suggestions, constructive criticism, etc. Go easy on me please!

Haha, even though the gameplay isnt spectacular it doesnt matter i think its funny. The editing isnt some amazing kind of graphic design cod editing & didnt need to be, all you need is a decent theme and the right soundtrack and you're good to go. 

It was funny imo lol, the soundtrack makes it like some kind of stupid cartoon haha. what do you edit with? i think i still use vegas and adobe Ae but its almost too much effort these days editing a video.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

This is f*cking epic dude.

Piggman
  • Piggman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by Piggman, 07 November 2013 - 06:54 PM.

Haha, even though the gameplay isnt spectacular it doesnt matter i think its funny. The editing isnt some amazing kind of graphic design cod editing & didnt need to be, all you need is a decent theme and the right soundtrack and you're good to go. 

It was funny imo lol, the soundtrack makes it like some kind of stupid cartoon haha. what do you edit with? i think i still use vegas and adobe Ae but its almost too much effort these days editing a video.

I tried to keep it as simple as I could while still giving it some flair. The music is definitely a huge part in the overall feel and theme of the vids so I am careful with what i pick.

I used Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop both CS6. I have been teaching myself editing with Premiere by making these vids and it has been a blast so far. It is really fun and easy to use and is very intuitive. I haven't tried Vegas but I hear great things. I did install After Effects as well, and plan to use it for Volume 3.

Haha, you are epic. Thank you.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

I tried to keep it as simple as I could while still giving it some flair. The music is definitely a huge part in the overall feel and theme of the vids so I am careful with what i pick.

I used Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop both CS6. I have been teaching myself editing with Premiere by making these vids and it has been a blast so far. It is really fun and easy to use and is very intuitive. I haven't tried Vegas but I hear great things. I did install After Effects as well, and plan to use it for Volume 3.

Haha, you are epic. Thank you.

After effects is awesome for i suppose decorating the video i you will, putting amazing effects in etc etc, vegas is fantastic for constructing the videos timing and organising it and all that side, and better for music too. 

But ehh i have never really tried to learn editing at that higher level with after effects and i certainly cant use photoshop. 

Keep it up though, the vids are funny as hell in their own way.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

I would definitely say to give Vegas a shot. I used to use it and it always made everything really easy.

Piggman
  • Piggman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

After effects is awesome for i suppose decorating the video i you will, putting amazing effects in etc etc, vegas is fantastic for constructing the videos timing and organising it and all that side, and better for music too. 

But ehh i have never really tried to learn editing at that higher level with after effects and i certainly cant use photoshop. 

Keep it up though, the vids are funny as hell in their own way.

I am going to have to take a look at Vegas for comparison's sake and I can't wait to see what I can do with After Effects.

If you can use After Effects and/or Vegas, you can use Photoshop, I promise.

I definitely plan to keep making them. I have a lot of fun doing it.

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

Was going to watch it but then i saw the adder. Sry bro.

Piggman
  • Piggman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by Piggman, 07 November 2013 - 07:30 PM.

I would definitely say to give Vegas a shot. I used to use it and it always made everything really easy.

I will try to get my hands on Vegas, I would definitely like to try it out to compare it to Premiere.

Was going to watch it but then i saw the adder. Sry bro.

Haha, its ok, I understand, but at least it isn't chrome. I only use it for the first couple of minutes, though. My true love is the Cognoscenti.

MrSuave
  • MrSuave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:39 PM Edited by MrSuave, 07 November 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Great job man, these were hilarious. The style reminded me of Black Dynamite lol

There are a lot of great GTAO crew videos, but these two were the best solo one's I've seen thus far.

Keep em coming!

Piggman
  • Piggman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

Great job man, these were hilarious. The style reminded me of Black Dynamite lol

There are a lot of great GTAO crew videos, but these two were the best solo one's I've seen thus far.

Keep em coming!

Hah! Thank you so much for the very kind words, man. Can't wait to get the next one out for those of you who are diggin' them.

Piggman
  • Piggman

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

I want to get some opinions for my next video choice. "I love sniping" theme or "I have a bounty" theme? Thanks!

don_pepe23
  • don_pepe23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

Firstly, I really like your vids. Secondly, I personally would prefer the "I have a bounty" theme in a upcoming Project.

Piggman
  • Piggman

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by Piggman, 11 November 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Firstly, I really like your vids. Secondly, I personally would prefer the "I have a bounty" theme in a upcoming Project.

Thank you, I am glad you liked them! I've got a pretty good sequence going for the bounty idea and another guy mentioned earlier he would like to see a bounty themed vid as well. Looks like I will probably be doing the bounty theme! I guess the sniping montage will have to wait lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users