Autoaim IS CHEATING, Glitching is NOT.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic
Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Harold Shipman was a doctor too, so no I bloody wont just trust you because you say I should or because you are a doctor.

The fact you even responded shows how utterly desperate for attention you are...

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Let me see if I understand the OP's argument. He believes that a function that has existed in the GTA gaming universe since GTA III is officially "cheating", and yet people who are intentionally exploiting faults in the Online coding are not "cheating"?

Now, I can understand what is so frustrating about Auto-aiming...h*ll, in Auto-aim lobbies it's all about who spots who first and who has the best weapon and not so much about skill. However, not everyone can be a Free-aim machine-gunner. A friend of mine that is awesome in Battlefield is, frankly, terrible at GTA when he tries to Free-aim (not fake, up to you if you believe me). The reason there is an option to have it off or on are for people like the OP, who do not like the Auto-aim, and for others who prefer to leave it on.

I vote that threads like this be locked down, as these kinds of things are circular arguments and are, quite frankly, pointless.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Let me see if I understand the OP's argument. He believes that a function that has existed in the GTA gaming universe since GTA III is officially "cheating", and yet people who are intentionally exploiting faults in the Online coding are not "cheating"?

Now, I can understand what is so frustrating about Auto-aiming...h*ll, in Auto-aim lobbies it's all about who spots who first and who has the best weapon and not so much about skill. However, not everyone can be a Free-aim machine-gunner. A friend of mine that is awesome in Battlefield is, frankly, terrible at GTA when he tries to Free-aim (not fake, up to you if you believe me). The reason there is an option to have it off or on are for people like the OP, who do not like the Auto-aim, and for others who prefer to leave it on.

I vote that threads like this be locked down, as these kinds of things are circular arguments and are, quite frankly, pointless.

I am the same way. I'm decent in COD and BF, but terrible in free-aim for GTA... just a personal preference... 

This OP has made many useless threads and comments around the forum... I second the locking of this pointless garbage thread and any others he hopes to start...

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by Endological, 07 November 2013 - 05:24 PM.

I shall stand forth united and put down a third vote for this thread to be locked. :-)

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by BurnCK, 07 November 2013 - 05:26 PM.

Exactly...OP isnt forced to play with auto-aimers, making this whole thread attention seeking. Im quite happy to provide the attention he needs though as it's always good to help the needy / those less fortunate than ourselves.

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

I shall stand forth united and put down a third vote for this thread to be locked. :-)

O rly? I suppose you have asked for your other pathetic threads to be locked too? Seek help.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

I submit myself to this union and second the motion to have all threads deleted or locked, and am ready to get my wallet out.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

GTA's free aim is terrible. it has a strange acceleration. i never played COD/BF. but i know from uncharted and tlou that it can be way better.

anyway... while fighting against 8 police cars 2 choppers,  a bounty and some bountyhunters in the middle of the street, i prefer auto aim. rambo style.. not hide and seek.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

I submit myself to this union and second the motion to have all threads deleted or locked, and am ready to get my wallet out.

Man, just like that up and abandon your position? If you're gonna troll, at least stand by your troll... grow some balls...

• BurnCK likes this

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

Like an Hollywood Movie I see I have to spell it out to you. I was being sarcastic, However I am not a troll you troll-labelling troll.

hostaman
  • hostaman

Seasoned GTA Player (Online WTF?)

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

There is "Free aim" and there is "Free aim".

I played Mass Effect 3 MP to death. That has free aim, but it's an intelligent free aim with a large reticule that changes colour when passing over an enemy. The controls also have the right weight and feel to make you feel like you're aiming a weapon, rather than flying an RC plane.

All the things that free-aim in GTA does not have.

Until Free-aim in GTA has some level of intelligence I'll be sticking with assist. So up yours!

BTW.  Aim assist is a designed in feature. A Glitch is an unintentional bug exploited by players too lazy to actually play the game for credits. Spin on that!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users