• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Um no its not free. moron.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Rockstar DID NOT give us online for FREE. You are a sweetheart blinded and fooled by 21st century marketing skills. Its worked, they really got some of you adamant that online is free. Now go and buy a cash pack like a good sport. lol

Except it is free...if you read the terms and conditions, they can pull the service anytime they like, because you purchased the game, not the online service. 

ouch! Illuminati got owned! again 

• who-dat likes this

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by BurnCK, 07 November 2013 - 04:27 PM.

Erm, yeah it is cos they don't have to provide it. If you'd paid an additional fee for it then they would. That's the difference.

You're somehow under the assumption that because you bought the game it's not free, but you didn't purchase the online game, you purchased the single player game which happens to have online content they can remove whenever they like. 

There's no subscription, no charge for DLC....hence free.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:28 PM Edited by BondageKitty, 07 November 2013 - 04:31 PM.

The stupid kids (and developers listening to them) ruin every game.

"If you want a shooter go play BF". "If you want a racing game go play GT".

Result? We have a game about shooting and driving with sh*t driving and auto aim as mainstream setting. Great.

But... Auto Aim has been default since GTA III.

Yes and your granma used to clean clothes in a river. And we used to be apes. And wars were fought on horses.
I know you are trolling but I will play along. No, my grandma never used a river. There where these thing called buckets. Humans are not descended from apes, they had a common ancestor where apes and hominids branched off. Horse were mostly used as scouts, calvary and raids but not often and not at all after World War I, they were never fought on them as they dismounted before fighting.
  • ashleyman likes this

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Lol glitcher crying about auto-aim.

Guess what, this is logic :
A glitch is just a glitch, unless you exploit it for your own personal gain. At that point you are cheating because the glitch is giving you an advantage.

That's your "Online Gaming 101" phrase for the day.
Oh and if you're tired of auto-aim users, put your big boy pants on and petition for expert-aim-only servers like we did with RDR.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:37 PM Edited by Vooodu, 07 November 2013 - 04:37 PM.

When did GTA Online become free?

Funny, when I bought the game it says 16 players online on the back on the game box.  Which means multiplayer is part of the game I paid for.

The reason they called it free is because it was not ready at launch.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

Funny, when I bought the game it says 16 players online on the back on the game box.  Which means multiplayer is part of the game I paid for.

Read your terms and conditions...oh wait, no-one ever does.

• ChromeAdder likes this

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

Subject to full compliance with this Agreement, the Company may offer to provide certain products, services, and websites accessed through internet-capable hardware platforms including gaming consoles, personal computers, mobile computers, or smart phones, or in-game applications or software platforms including third-party hosts (collectively the "Online Services"). Online Services shall include, but not be limited to, any service or content the Company provides to you, including any materials displayed or performed. The Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Online Services for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Online Services without notice or liability.

Doesn't sound like something you pay for to me...

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

No I am sure no one pays their monthly mobile phone bill. I'm sure everything is free, free and free.

• BurnCK likes this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

auto aim sucks balls but thats what gta is 

its not about combat its about free roam 

Relly786
  • Relly786

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by Relly786, 07 November 2013 - 04:54 PM.

How on earth is it free?? If you don't have gta v can u play it? No, you can't. The 500k wasn't free, it was to make up for the issues we were plagued with. The online dlc isn't being given for free, they were advertised as being there at launch, the same as heists but I have a feeling we will have to pay for that now.

On topic, just don't play in a mixed lobby, if u have ur settings on free aim and it's still not working, tell rockstar. Also a glitch is something that happens which is NOT intended, such as the lsc glitch, it has been acknowledged cos it shud have been removed from the latest patch, it's in the patch details.

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

If you're in free aim lobbies why would auto aim (in a different lobby) effect you?

Oh yea, it doesn't; forgot you're just trolling, my bad.

Now I'll just sit and wait until op calls me an idiot for using logic...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

I don't read terms and agreements.  That's a load of bullsh*t and I don't got time for bullsh*t.

I buy things for its face terms. Face term says 16 players online.  End of story.  If it was free it would be free OR would not say 16 players online on the back of the box I paid for.

IF no online as provided im pretty sure R* would get sued for false advertising.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

OP is a massive retard

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

What a whiny little bitch, if the illuminati see the bullsh*t your spreading in there name, they likely to kill your dumbass. Which is fine with me, hahaha.

Just another pathetic douche who complains like a 3 year old missing his blankey. Utter weakness.

Maybe you ought to glitch yourself a clue.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Anyone with an illuminati avatar is a retard

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

I like how he complains about R*, refuses to "take it up the ass" from them anymore, yet still plays the game. Fight the power dude, you're really sticking it to em

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Yea I am playing their NOT FREE game for FREE. I think im f*cking them not them f*cking me.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

I have more kills with the Buzzard rockets than I do with the Carbine rifle. No auto-aim on that.... just wanted to toot my own horn. BEEP BEEP!

(and 95% of those kills are bounties or silly bitches that started shooting at me first.)

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

Well that's your fault for taking things at face value. Thats the whole point of small print and terms & conditions.

The have no obligation to provide online. If you'd paid for it they wouldn't be able to remove it. Imagine buying something from Amazon and them saying they MAY deliver it. They couldn't get away with that...games can because you're buying the disc content, but online play requires more than just the disc.

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

This guy has deep issues! and appears to hate women.  Maybe his mommy didn't give him enough attention?.

Probably. But he's clearly so much more intelligent than everyone else here.

Oh wait, that was sarcasm - he's just another keyboard warrior. Take a look at his posts, know he gets off on this sh*t, pity him, move on and lament the fate of the world.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

Yea I am playing their NOT FREE game for FREE. I think im f*cking them not them f*cking me.

You bought the content on the disc not the online service. What's so hard to understand?

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

I don't know that i've ever seen anyone contradict themself so much in one thread. Or if i have ever witnessed such a divdide between what a person thinks they know to what they actually know.

Look up the definition of cheating, and trolling while you're there too. You absolute f*cking tool.

P.S Enjoy the cheater lobbies since you love dunce lobbies so much you should feel right at home. Prick

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

I don't read terms and agreements.  That's a load of bullsh*t and I don't got time for bullsh*t.

I buy things for its face terms. Face term says 16 players online.  End of story.  If it was free it would be free OR would not say 16 players online on the back of the box I paid for.

IF no online as provided im pretty sure R* would get sued for false advertising.
You don't understand. Even if you think you paid for it, you don't actually own any rights to playing this game online.
Like the TOS says, they can basically be big brother and pull the plug whenever they want.

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Wait, isn't auto-aim the default?
So going by your logic, all GTA players are females since everyone has had auto-aim on if even for a second before they changed it.

Just like prenatal baby genitals.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

I hope we can begin to learn the difference ladies and gentleman, the sooner we do the better for this online cloud iteration of GTA. I take more offence at the auto aim ladies than I do with any Glitcher. Lets face it autoaim is clearly for little ladies. Really it has NO place in the online portion of this game.

The problem is after having been around many GTA fansites etc there clearly are a big bunch of ladies who have become part of rockstars core audiance. Thats a real shame cause autoaim sadly is here to stay.

You'd make a terrible defense attorney with that circular logic bubble you've created.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Cheating is abusing things which werent planned like that or using tools to gain advantage over others. Glitching is part of that.

So the auto aim was planned and added with a menu option so its given to you, so that cant be cheating.

Glitching: Cheating
Auto aimbot: Legit

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

I hope we can begin to learn the difference ladies and gentleman, the sooner we do the better for this online cloud iteration of GTA. I take more offence at the auto aim ladies than I do with any Glitcher. Lets face it autoaim is clearly for little ladies. Really it has NO place in the online portion of this game.

The problem is after having been around many GTA fansites etc there clearly are a big bunch of ladies who have become part of rockstars core audiance. Thats a real shame cause autoaim sadly is here to stay.

Seek help... trust me, I'm a doctor...

xTunisa
  • xTunisa

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

I just honestly think you should grow up and leave it be. Its a feature within the game which will not be removed, if you want free-aim, go onto CoD, and stop moaning, thank you.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Harold Shipman was a doctor too, so no I bloody wont just trust you because you say I should or because you are a doctor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users