Autoaim IS CHEATING, Glitching is NOT.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic
Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

Rockstar has not confirmed its existence and has certaintly not warned that its not an intended feature and will be deemed as cheating. I have read all the relevant terms and that nonsense. Sorry but officially the glitches simply dont exists yet. They are yet to be acknowledge. Blame Rockstar.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

"Round of Applause"

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap, cough cough COUGH, clap clap clap clap clap, excuse me, clap clap clap

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

You're an idiot.

• Upggrade likes this

Robert235
  • Robert235

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

Auto aim existed before online gaming. If you want a shooting game play cod or bf.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Rockstar DID NOT give us online for FREE. You are a sweetheart blinded and fooled by 21st century marketing skills. Its worked, they really got some of you adamant that online is free. Now go and buy a cash pack like a good sport. lol

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Not sure how auto-aim is cheating when it's an intentional game mechanic...and everyone else in your session will be using it too.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

It's like we can pretty much count on this thread popping up once a day.

Shellfish
  • Shellfish

COYI

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Cashcards are back online? When did this happen?

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Cruisin' GTA

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Endo... what is your gamer tag?

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Some real sensitive people around here and noI am not obvious at all because despite what little brain is saying to you I am not a troll. Im laying down my opinions and views, and if you dont like it then dont visit my topics. Also no matter how you spin it glitching is not cheating, you need a definition lesson. The code allows it, the same code I brought a license for and I dont see rockstar even admitting the LSC Glitch even exists let alone warning anyone not to use that part of the game CODE.

The code allows it? Do you even know what the word glitch means? Or the word cheat for that matter?

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by jdice1980, 07 November 2013 - 03:56 PM.

No, you're a troll. It's perfectly acceptable to have an opinion about the merits of auto-aim etc., but when you resort to trying to ruffle people’s feathers by using derogator terms like "little girls," you're being a troll.

But that's the problem with this forum isn't it? No one can voice an opinion without purposefully trying to insult those who have the opposite opinion.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Sorry Blasterman but just because you are a moron dont think I am too.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:52 PM Edited by Endological, 07 November 2013 - 03:52 PM.

Grand Theft Auto my friend, Its hardly going to attract the disney audiance. If you get worked up over a few child insults on the intranets then seriously little lady GTA is not really a game for you.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:52 PM Edited by dannybohy, 07 November 2013 - 03:54 PM.

Rockstar DID NOT give us online for FREE. You are a sweetheart blinded and fooled by 21st century marketing skills. Its worked, they really got some of you adamant that online is free. Now go and buy a cash pack like a good sport. lol. P.S I am a little whiny girl

It would have cost the same price if it was just the SP game, so ONLINE was an added FREE aspect. 

Also, R* have acknowledged the glitches and stated that they are addressing it. You clearly haven't been reading the R* feedback to questions on the news-feeds. 

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Question to the OP: Why do you even care about auto-aim when all you do apparently is run around in Bad Sport lobbies with a tank? People like you could care less about any auto aim when all you do is blow sh*t up 24/7 to support your childish need for explosions all of the time. 

And the fact you're trying to defend glitchers here (while obviously owning a tank) practically proves that you're just the end-result of that horrible car glitch that children abuse. I'm willing to bet you sit in criminal record and down the drain lobbies a lot as well on the side of blowing things up with your tank.  :sarcasm:

• DarkReaper9429 likes this

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by giraffeboy, 07 November 2013 - 03:58 PM.

It's sure easy to brag about free aiming when you're doing it in a glitched tank

Edit: lol my pony is slow

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

HA! 

I was trying to turn this feature off last night cos I was sick of keep locking onto my friends while in a war zone against random people that were just coming after us. I seemed to be the only one staying alive but not only was I killing the enemies I was killing my friends!

One of my buddies who I kept accidentally locking onto a shooting was shouting, WHY ARE YOU USING AUTO AIM!!! AUTO AIM IS FOR 5 YEAR OLDS, TURN IT OFF!!!!

If only I had known that he also had it turned on.... 

And about turning it off. Anyone know why the option is greyed out in my settings? Do I have to chane it in SP for it to reflect in MP?

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

I hope we can begin to learn the difference ladies and gentleman, the sooner we do the better for this online cloud iteration of GTA. I take more offence at the auto aim ladies than I do with any Glitcher. Lets face it autoaim is clearly for little ladies. Really it has NO place in the online portion of this game.

The problem is after having been around many GTA fansites etc there clearly are a big bunch of ladies who have become part of rockstars core audiance. Thats a real shame cause autoaim sadly is here to stay

I consider being a wanker on the forums cheating me out of 2-3 mins of my life having to read crap written. You sir are therefore a cheat!

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

I have ALOT of fun and thats all that counts. You enjoy your quiet little lobbies where everyone hides and everything is so f^ckin mundane, sterile and empty. Those of us who understand now and have realised where the online comes alive will just keep rocking and having some cool fun because trust me bad sport lobbies are close to the GTA Online trailer that was released shorty before release. With heists added and stuff it can only get more awesome for us who refuse to get f*cked by rockstar anymore.

[µT]
  • [µT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

It doesn't take a genius to determine what a glitch is and what isn't. For example you're not supposed to be able to store and insure police cars, as evidenced by the "You can't store a police vehicle" notification yet my garage is filled with them. Just because R* hasn't acknowledged it doesn't mean it's not a glitch.. you can't hide behind your invisibile pillar of plausible deniability when you acknowledge it as just that.

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

No it's not since it gives no advantage if everybody on the server is using auto-aim, unlike glitchers who can spend millions on the best,fastest cars for races. Every gun upgrade for death matches, then cry the game is boring after 3 days. 

• DarkReaper9429 likes this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

I hope we can begin to learn the difference ladies and gentleman, the sooner we do the better for this online cloud iteration of GTA. I take more offence at the auto aim ladies than I do with any Glitcher. Lets face it autoaim is clearly for little ladies. Really it has NO place in the online portion of this game.

The problem is after having been around many GTA fansites etc there clearly are a big bunch of ladies who have become part of rockstars core audiance. Thats a real shame cause autoaim sadly is here to stay

I consider being a wanker on the forums cheating me out of 2-3 mins of my life having to read crap written. You sir are therefore a cheat!

lol. Kimber, please join my all female avatar crew http://socialclub.ro...s_of_the_damned

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Lady and use auto aim. Does this make it legal then in OP's mind?

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by serimos6, 07 November 2013 - 04:06 PM.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

The stupid kids (and developers listening to them) ruin every game.

"If you want a shooter go play BF". "If you want a racing game go play GT".

Result? We have a game about shooting and driving with sh*t driving and auto aim as mainstream setting. Great.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Result? We have a game about shooting and driving with sh*t driving and auto aim as mainstream setting. Great.

But... Auto Aim has been default since GTA III.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

lol who cares if its been a part since GTA III. This is 2013 you moron. God damn, why have 3D graphics, they was 2D since GTAi lmao you silly girl.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

But... Auto Aim has been default since GTA III.

Yes and your granma used to clean clothes in a river. And we used to be apes. And wars were fought on horses.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Endological, you are the dumbest member of this forum i have ever seen, And i mean that.

• who-dat, DarkReaper9429 and fw3 like this

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Rockstar DID NOT give us online for FREE. You are a sweetheart blinded and fooled by 21st century marketing skills. Its worked, they really got some of you adamant that online is free. Now go and buy a cash pack like a good sport. lol

Except it is free...if you read the terms and conditions, they can pull the service anytime they like, because you purchased the game, not the online service. 

• who-dat likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users