Autoaim IS CHEATING, Glitching is NOT.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic
Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

I hope we can begin to learn the difference ladies and gentleman, the sooner we do the better for this online cloud iteration of GTA. I take more offence at the auto aim ladies than I do with any Glitcher. Lets face it autoaim is clearly for little ladies. Really it has NO place in the online portion of this game.

The problem is after having been around many GTA fansites etc there clearly are a big bunch of ladies who have become part of rockstars core audiance. Thats a real shame cause autoaim sadly is here to stay.

• paulmgrath likes this

gavinspencer93
  • gavinspencer93

Los Santos Police Department

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Y'all are a big fa**ot!

• SCS_Skreamies likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

"Round of Applause"
  • SOHC_VTEC likes this

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

I'm pretty sure exploiting game bugs to your advantage falls directly and definitely in the category of "cheating" by anyone's book--perhaps apart from a person in denial's book.

And really, in GTA:Online's case, auto-aim is a game feature.  People in auto-aim lobbies all have it, and it is as intended, so it is not cheating by any means.

If you don't like auto-aim, play on free-aim.  It really is that simple.

• blackbriar, GotDjent?, The Real SpitKing and 1 other like this

Dooma1090
  • Dooma1090

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

Endological you are to obvious lol

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Set your aim to free aim and play with other free aim people you little crying sack of sh*t.
  • SCS_Skreamies and J PROTOTYPE like this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

I don't know what's worse....the troll...or the idiots that keep feeding them...?

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:10 PM

This isn't Call of Duty ffs!. Good luck finding a full free aim lobby...

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

So using something that is built into the game is "cheating", yet doing something to give you an advantage that isn't built into the game is "not cheating"? Yea so much logic here... Get your try-hard ass out of here and go play COD.

• The Real SpitKing likes this

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

so you can use auto aim in a free aim lobby? when did this happen?

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Takes more skill to out shoot another player with auto aim.

• ISL_Eightone likes this

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

It's not cheating if its something everyone has....

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

Nobody said that. He said change your aiming to free aim and then go online. You'll be put with people of the same settings.

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

so you're using the word "ladies" as an insult? or are refering to auto aim as a mechanic adopted exclusively by females?

either way you're a f*cking retard.

• blackbriar, Caligastia, Scoobroid and 1 other like this

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

I am really against glitching but after realizing that Rockstar did not fix this car sales glitch even after update no.5 KNOWING ABOUT IT hmmm

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

Nobody said that. He said change your aiming to free aim and then go online. You'll be put with people of the same settings

looks like sarcasm is lost on you,that was my point,he has the OPTION to play free aim with other link minded players,why the hell would he care about auto aim if he isnt in an auto aim lobby.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

hmm as much as I dislike auto-aim you're wrong
auto-aim has been a part of GTA ever since it went 3d
has nothing do with "ladies" becoming a part of rockstar's core audience or anything

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Wait, isn't auto-aim the default?

So going by your logic, all GTA players are females since everyone has had auto-aim on if even for a second before they changed it.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

Some real sensitive people around here and noI am not obvious at all because despite what little brain is saying to you I am not a troll. Im laying down my opinions and views, and if you dont like it then dont visit my topics. Also no matter how you spin it glitching is not cheating, you need a definition lesson. The code allows it, the same code I brought a license for and I dont see rockstar even admitting the LSC Glitch even exists let alone warning anyone not to use that part of the game CODE.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

Glitching is cheating.. But so is auto aim.

Auto aim cheats players out of aiming.

Glitching cheats players out of grind cash.

Both things are used to reduce the amount of effort required to achieve their goal.

Difference being auto im in R* games is a setting while Glitching to get ahead isn't.  R* wanted players to earn it or pay real money to have an advantage with cash.  

Either way, a cheat is a cheat cheat.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

This isn't Call of Duty ffs!. Good luck finding a full free aim lobby...

Ya, because auto aim death matches full of Stevie Wonder wanna be Rambos is what this game is all about...lol

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by fw3, 07 November 2013 - 03:35 PM.

One has nothing to do with the other, silly Endo, and your post smells like troll bait.

Still, FREE-AIM vs. AUTO-AIM are in-game features, much like Camera View or the HUD, where can use them, legitimately, if you want.

"Glitching," however, is an intentional and deceptive method of exploiting game code to collect illicit rewards while putting forth zero actual effort.

For me, I play clean, enjoy the rewards of my labors, and love the game. Nothing better racing against a tricked out Adder and watching him crash all over the place because the player never actually learned to drive the thing. LOL!

Play on! Cheers!

• Scoobroid likes this

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Who gives a f*ck what rockstar wants you or me for that matter to do. Why do I care what a multi billion company wants? This is fairly basic stuff people, wakey wakey. Rockstar are trying to f*ck us hard and you all wanna sing in the shower and pick up the soap. You are insane crazy people. I,ll be doing the F*ckin not the getting f*cked. You ladies please yourself, Your clean lobbies are just plain boring. Enjoy them, not many KKK members gonna miss them.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

Who gives a f*ck what rockstar wants you or me for that matter to do. Why do I care what a multi billion company wants? This is fairly basic stuff people, wakey wakey. Rockstar are trying to f*ck us hard and you all wanna sing in the shower and pick up the soap. You are insane crazy people. I,ll be doing the F*ckin not the getting f*cked. You ladies please yourself, Your clean lobbies are just plain boring. Enjoy them, not many KKK members gonna miss them.

um. wow, dude. 

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

Its the god damn truth. They gonna be raping your money hard soon now that cash packs are back online.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

This is the plan:

1. Patch the various glitches over the coming weeks with about 8 different patches.

2. Now they cant defend their bank balance, lets start charging obscene amounts of money for a bullet.
3. Because we f*cked up hard and have lost revenue from cash packs, lets now pretend all DLC was not going to be free and market the first DLC as being cool because its free. I dunno guys what you think £20-$25 per DLC after that? Yeah that will fill the revenue deficit and more.

And that ladies and gentleman is a lesson in picking up your soap like a good little boy.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

This guy has deep issues! and appears to hate women.  Maybe his mommy didn't give him enough attention?.

• Scoobroid likes this

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Using a mechanic engineered by the game developers in the way it was designed is definitively not cheating.. abusing unintentional errors in the game definitively is, no matter what your emotional response is to it.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

R* gave us online for FREE

500K for FREE

Next DLC for FREE!

yeah! they can take me up the arse any time they like! 

• iddqdvie and DarkReaper9429 like this

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

Some real sensitive people around here and noI am not obvious at all because despite what little brain is saying to you I am not a troll. Im laying down my opinions and views, and if you dont like it then dont visit my topics. Also no matter how you spin it glitching is not cheating, you need a definition lesson. The code allows it, the same code I brought a license for and I dont see rockstar even admitting the LSC Glitch even exists let alone warning anyone not to use that part of the game CODE.

Technically the glitching you are talking about is an exploit, if you keep exploiting it, you are then cheating the system.  So, the glitching to sell the vehicle over and over is cheating.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users