Photo

underwater pictures

26 replies to this topic
Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

figured out how to glitch walk underwater. its alot of fun untill you get stuck in the pacific... post ya pics here

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

MrVadersfist
  • MrVadersfist

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

you may be on to something, nicely done

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

you may be on to something, nicely done

Thanks yeah theres alot of potential fun to tap into. i was hoping someone would put an extremely large bounty on me while i was down there..... that would have been hilarious

M1chaelB22
  • M1chaelB22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

How do you walk underwater?

Dooma1090
  • Dooma1090

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

Iron boots
  • MrVadersfist and Supashroomz like this

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

<-

also, you say you figured it out. Care to share? I don't know how I got down there.

FaFidOLL
  • FaFidOLL

LE FEMME FATALE

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

Underwater Warfare is sadly non existant

Miles of "game map" unused

ill swim with u sometime

Preusse
  • Preusse

Fuchs du hast die Gans gestohlen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

Can you even shoot someone underwater?

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Yeah you can shoot. It happened to me once, no idea how I did it though.

ste123
  • ste123

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Happened to me  two or three weeks back, just out of shot is one of those mini convertibles, my picture taking ended when i decided to try rpg the mini, the rocket went about 1 centimetre infront of me and slowly sunk to the floor, exploded and koed me :p

8nYS44y.jpg

• Supashroomz likes this

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

I've done this by accident about three times but have no idea how it happened.  I seem to remember chasing either other players or the requested car when its happened before, maybe with cops on me, but i doubt that its related.

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

<-

also, you say you figured it out. Care to share? I don't know how I got down there.

well i tested it 3 times in different spots yesterday and it worked every time. the trick for me was finding an area that allows you to walk all the way in until your head is completely submerged. i found that if the slope declines too much too fast you will start swimming, but if u can walk slowly and steadily keeping your feet planted at all times it should let u walk all the way down there. hope it helps

stonebonez
  • stonebonez

Jaw Breaker

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by stonebonez, 07 November 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Happened to me just last night. For me it happened when 3 friends and I jumped off a moving train crossing the high overpass out towards Paleto Bay. My chute got tangled onto a fallen tree right next to the water right before I hit and I sank right to the bottom. Maybe somehow the timing glitched me. Later I lost control of my car jumping over hills and landed in the drink. I sat in the car on the bottom thinking that I couldn't get hurt, but started losing health. When I got out of the car I could swim again, but as soon as I reached the surface I immediately sank to the bottom again, glitched.

I had a friend drop me in the ocean over deep water and I sank (fell more like it) straight to the bottom hitting the rocks and dying. Keep that in mind, it's just like free falling. And you can definitely shoot while under.

cs6oufY.jpg

Aqp4P1t.jpg

* Note about the sunken saucer - I climbed up on it and when I put my foot down it made a very clear hollow metallic noise. Interesting. Wouldn't think that was ever intended to be interacted with that way.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Time to go fishing

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

this thread makes me thirsty

• Anti Warhol likes this

TheJackalSega
  • TheJackalSega

Levelled Up

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 07 November 2013 - 05:09 PM.

well i tested it 3 times in different spots yesterday and it worked every time. the trick for me was finding an area that allows you to walk all the way in until your head is completely submerged. i found that if the slope declines too much too fast you will start swimming, but if u can walk slowly and steadily keeping your feet planted at all times it should let u walk all the way down there. hope it helps

I stumbled upon this glitch by mistake a while ago whilst doing some mission. Tried to grab a ladder, missed, hit my head on the ledge, and my PC got up as if he were on land whilst underwater. Trying to replicate the glitch was damn near impossible. I'll give your method a try, thanks man.

And some pics of when I got lucky and was able to walk underwater:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My gallery here, with more pics of my underwater exploits: http://socialclub.ro...gtav/snapmatic/

It was pretty funny too. I remember I had two kids after me, who were camping people outside my apartment and killing them, which they were able to do to me, but I was able to kill them a few times and fled in my car as I didn't want to play deathmatch with them. They did and followed me all around the city. Long story short, I got in a chopper and decied to investigate the Poleto Bay area to see if there was anything to be found underwater (and to take pics).

I was down there for like 20 mins, when out of nowhere, one of these kiddies was in a sub trying to get to me. I tried to blow him up with C4 and ended up getting killed myself (explosives detonate instantly underwater), so I headed back down, only to gt angry messages like them calling me a pussy, and so forth. I reply "You can swim, right?" Thought nothing more of it, went back to picture taking. 4 mins later, same moron is swimming down to me and dies. Laughed my socks off then quit session.

undrtow218
  • undrtow218

ehh..

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

OP, can you please please PLEASE post locations of the different wrecks and land features of: Picture 4, 5, 6, and 9? That would be greatly appreciated! I love these picture based forums

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Iron boots
And Blue Tunic.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

Ive had this happen to me a few times. Once was the mission where you need to crack the safe & then steal the boat. Missed the boat at the end of the dock & ended up on the ocean floor. Ive tried to replicate this numerous times with no luck.

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

Walked across the Alamo Sea once, during a mission. 

Wasn't a Snapmatic fanatic at the time though. :I

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

Happened to me  two or three weeks back, just out of shot is one of those mini convertibles, my picture taking ended when i decided to try rpg the mini, the rocket went about 1 centimetre infront of me and slowly sunk to the floor, exploded and koed me :p

8nYS44y.jpg

rofl wow

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

OP, can you please please PLEASE post locations of the different wrecks and land features of: Picture 4, 5, 6, and 9? That would be greatly appreciated! I love these picture based forums

Thanks for you're interest, i'm sorry but i cant remember exactly the locations... i took these while attempting to walk from the west river opening at the fort to the very top of the map where the ufo is located. i didnt find it... lol but as i was looking for a proper map i stumbled across lots of yt vids showing many various underwater landmarks. theres dead bodies, ufo's, crashed planes, dead sea monsters. probably a whole lot more stuff to find down there too ;) and the scenic photography can be found everywhere

speedfreek67
  • speedfreek67

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

It happened to me and a few friends last night, but I don't know how to replicate it. We ended up stealing cars near Vespucci beach and driving them into the sea and then the cops got interested in us. We found that if you drove a car into the sea you could swim out of it but as soon as your feet touched the ground you reverted to walking underwater.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

New glitch!!!?!? Are ppl walking under water ?

TheJackalSega
  • TheJackalSega

Levelled Up

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

Ive had this happen to me a few times. Once was the mission where you need to crack the safe & then steal the boat. Missed the boat at the end of the dock & ended up on the ocean floor. Ive tried to replicate this numerous times with no luck.

That was the mission that the glitch happened with me also. Might give it another go, see if I can get it to work once more (OP's method doesn't seem to wrok for me).

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by MantisFang, 13 November 2013 - 04:08 AM.

does under concrete count?

0_0.jpg

this is what happens when i try to climb hills in a sh*tty vehicle

Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

Stand on the edge of the Pier/somewhere with no railing but with some height. Throw a punch and your character will fall off and be able to walk under water. Happened to me randomly. Give it a go.

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users