Lieutenant | BF Surfer Cruisers & WMCC | Xbox 360

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

quick qeustion regarding bmx's
can you insure them?
bought 2 last night but lost them when i randomly got shot
would suck having to rebuy them every single time I want to ride

I was riding my bmx near my apartment, then I got blown up by a buzzard, but the next session I played it spawned inside my garage again.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

quick qeustion regarding bmx's
can you insure them?
bought 2 last night but lost them when i randomly got shot
would suck having to rebuy them every single time I want to ride

people don't launch nades on you when you are on a bicycle...

:lol: launch nades  :lol: just launching some nades  :cool:

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

Tried it last night, ordered a Bati in pink then a BMX. BMX came in red. Nailed it.

That sucks.  I guess I must have been just very lucky...the Akuma I replaced was pink too, whether or not that has any influence I don't know.

Tried it again exactly as you explained and it worked.

0_0.jpg

I'm glad its worked for you...those BMX's sure can be expensive! ;)

FaFidOLL
  • FaFidOLL

LE FEMME FATALE

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

any1 down to go BMX shopping & ridn?

xbox
PURIENCE

on now

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 10 November 2013 - 05:43 PM.

The stupid thing is, I wanted a customised BMX actually and I bought one from the website and when I tried to take it to LSC I couldn't repaint it or add custom wheels onto it, stupid. They should make cycles fully customisable!
So we can drive around on our Grove St. San Andreas style bikes.

Go around Groove Street, you should see a Ballas riding one

Too bad I'm always riding alone though, seems like everyone only like super cars

I enjoy riding the bicycles, I'd happily ride around San Andreas with you on them. Even go to the country side and the skate parks for a little bit of action! Do some cool stunts.
We can 'take it off some sweet jumps'

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

i think the endurex bikes are limited on the colours,

i anoyingly had a BMX get destroyed by the 5-0 after it getting impounded, me escaping on it, bunny hopping onto a train and then being killed by the cops again, got destroyed the second time, daft thing is i ordered a new bmx.. .took my scorcher out for a ride, and fell off it as i hit my own garage door, wouldnt let me get back on it as everytime i got close i walked into my garage.. took my bmx out for a bit (destroying my scorcher) then when i took ym bmx back to the garage and it told me i would have to replace a car.... weird.. now im stuck riding my bmx round LS and cant get it back in my garage, despite having 2 free slots in my bike rack...

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

The amount of bmx chicks in this thread is damn to high where have you all been hiding

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:11 AM

I love me some BMX (I pronounce it Beemix)0_0.jpg

I've seen them in all colors. I've got a red one and a chrome one right now, but I nearly replaced one for a neat yellow one I saw yesterday. This one here that my bud, Davievd is rollin' on is like a chrome orange/brown.

0_0.jpg

Yami
  • Yami

AP Mid

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

0_0.jpg

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

Man, we seriously need to set up a BMX meeting. 16 people riding through the city, grindin', jumpin', etc. That would be super rad.

• Chrunchip likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

im up for a bmx session, sick of having to go into invite only sessions just to ride around without getting into some form of serious trouble... ive also been seeing how high you can drop on a bmx and survive,,, ive jumped off the 4 story construction site building opposite alta street apartments,, ive also jumped off one of the freeway bridges down to the lsc river (540 spin too)... i really want somewhere that there's enough time to bust a 720 and is higher than 5 stories..

• GTALegion likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

im up for a bmx session, sick of having to go into invite only sessions just to ride around without getting into some form of serious trouble... ive also been seeing how high you can drop on a bmx and survive,,, ive jumped off the 4 story construction site building opposite alta street apartments,, ive also jumped off one of the freeway bridges down to the lsc river (540 spin too)... i really want somewhere that there's enough time to bust a 720 and is higher than 5 stories..

The best I can get is a 720 off of the parking garage by the airport (not counting that time I got rear ended on a bike up in the mountains and, honest to god, did two flips and a 1080). Although I'm honestly one of the only people that I've seen do flips off of the half pipes so far, the other being my crewmate, Daviedv. :)

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

groove street is too danger to steal a BMX I think

u go there and do whatever to get someone down the bike and wow...

there is a "light track" in the middle of the map, outside of the town with a huge construction site near by. you can always see some NPC with BMX or even race bike there, give it a try

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

there is a "light track" in the middle of the map, outside of the town with a huge construction site near by. you can always see some NPC with BMX or even race bike there, give it a try

Or, any skate park (like the one by the movie studio). I've found tons of BMX's spawning there, along with BMX-like peeps to show off to. :)

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

legion, you on ps3 or x-fail? would love to see you land a flip on a halfpipe, its a ball ache to get so close and not land it lol.... didnt even think about the carpark at the airport.,,, thrown many cars on and off there but didnt consider riding my bmx down there.. i may nee dto get a pickup truck to make the journey a little less tedious haha

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

legion, you on ps3 or x-fail? would love to see you land a flip on a halfpipe, its a ball ache to get so close and not land it lol.... didnt even think about the carpark at the airport.,,, thrown many cars on and off there but didnt consider riding my bmx down there.. i may nee dto get a pickup truck to make the journey a little less tedious haha

Yeah, I'm on the Sexbox. And there's a trick to it (pardon the pun); don't bunny hop. Seriously, just pedal as hard as you can after you get up some speed, start pulling back halfway up the ramp, and viola! :)

And yeah, I got my duneloader hoping to use it as my BMX transport, but I learned too late that it had no tailgate, so they eventually go sliding out. :(

undrtow218
  • undrtow218

ehh..

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hey Anti Warhol check out this forum for people to ride with: 

http://gtaforums.com...xmtbing-photos/

good luck on the pink bmx find! I am going to try to get an orange one

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:37 AM Edited by mo-seph, 12 November 2013 - 11:39 AM.

ooo legion how you do disappoint,,, but i can see how the flip trick would work if the rear wheel keeps tractoin on the HP.... i might try wheeli-ing onto it and see if that helps for some Flair action :p

also picador seems to be a pretty good van for dumping your BMX in the back of,,, its just finding one first lol

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

ooo legion how you do disappoint,,, but i can see how the flip trick would work if the rear wheel keeps tractoin on the HP.... i might try wheeli-ing onto it and see if that helps for aom Flair action :p

I know, I know. I'm going back to Sony for next gen though. Microsuck really derped super hard on the Xbone and I don't trust 'em no mo'.

Oh, and wheelie-ing into the ramp might not be a good idea. Every time I try that, I lose a little speed when the front wheel hits the ramp. :/

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

Or, any skate park (like the one by the movie studio). I've found tons of BMX's spawning there, along with BMX-like peeps to show off to. :)

I used to go little souel and cant find one, 

since theere are too much stolen bicycle in my garage and bug the whole bike rack,

I end up waste them all and buy one BMX and one race bike with game cash

but I didnt ride it these few days as I am working on the bike upgrade, I guess I can have some bicycle time tonight  :lol:

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

i want a pink bmx lol. ie bought 2 now and each one has been black grrhh

FaFidOLL
  • FaFidOLL

LE FEMME FATALE

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

down to go BMX searching anytime

xbox
purience

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

I have not seen any and have searched a lot. If anyone has one they can somehow give me I would love it.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:59 PM

I have not seen any and have searched a lot. If anyone has one they can somehow give me I would love it.

You won't find one in the street...or its extremely unlikely if they ever do spawn.  In one of my earlier posts in this thread I wrote a method on how to get one, it was a few months ago so may not still work but its the only way I know of to get one.

Crazyboi786mani
  • Crazyboi786mani

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:17 PM

Does this method still work during patch 1.14 im not a hipster update cuz i had one and my friend blew it up and i havent gotten it back so then i spent like $20k trying doff methods like the one above but to no avail... Help please

PrestoWater
  • PrestoWater

HUGE Vice City Fan

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

Does this method still work during patch 1.14 im not a hipster update cuz i had one and my friend blew it up and i havent gotten it back so then i spent like $20k trying doff methods like the one above but to no avail... Help please

I think it got patched about 3 months ago

Nenzo
  • Nenzo

LS Shootas

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

I've had silver, red, yellow and green.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 21 June 2014 - 05:16 PM.

Looks a lot better in Lime Green.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I wish we could get 3 ppl on 1 bmx though^

• ninjaontour likes this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Every time I see you post something, I'm impressed by it lol.

I imagine this was done with the save editor, yeah?

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:49 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Every time I see you post something, I'm impressed by it lol.

I imagine this was done with the save editor, yeah?

Save editor used to extact the PSIN file, hex edited with hex editor and swapped Bagger's bodyparts onto the BMX. It has Lime green ish tiresmoke to!

• ninjaontour likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users