Quantcast

» «
Photo

diving for plane wreck from that mission?

6 replies to this topic
rebel_36
  • rebel_36

dot connectah

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

has anyone gone diving in the lake where the big cargo plane crashes during some mission?

what can be found there?

i tried to use a cargobob to lift a submarine or a dinghy to go diving there but they stick to the bottom of my heli and make me crash.

i assumed you could do that since its been done in a mission too but perhaps that was scripted or with a minisub that has a lower center of mass or something...

eventually i gave up, the damn game leaves you no freedom at all.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by aaronimpact, 07 November 2013 - 02:30 PM.

There's weapons amongst the plane wreckage. Just drive a dinghy up the river (next to Fort Zancuda) all the way into the Alamo Sea.

You can't do it with the submarine though it will get stuck.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

If you own the Sonar Docks then you already own a Submarine so no need to transport one

rebel_36
  • rebel_36

dot connectah

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

huh that river was full of rapids and waterfalls when i went down on it. perhaps the inlet river from the east huh.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Whaaa?

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Just drive the Dingy to the spot and jump out, you will have the SCUBA gear on. You can explore all you want.

Only thing I have found is low level weapons that spawn quickly. Not really worth the effort for the ammo.

Tonesta
  • Tonesta

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

huh that river was full of rapids and waterfalls when i went down on it. perhaps the inlet river from the east huh.

It is - but the dinghy is high powered enough that you can go up the rapids, and all the waterfalls you can drive around.

To save you some time - it's also quite close to the mouth of the Zancudo river at the west end of the Alamo Sea - there's not a whole lot there though, and not quite as eerie as the wrecks off the coast. A few weapons to collect.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users