Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTAIV Episodes from Liberty City - Worth 19.99$ right now?

4 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

I've always had GTAIV and loved it - I never got the expansion and seeing as I've lost interest in GTAV and GTAO i'm tempted to spring for this on steam and replay GTAIV and these two packs. 19.99 seems a bit steep for how old they are and i'm wondering (I know it is purely opinion) if I can get that much value out of them and roughly how much game time you can get out of the two expansions.

Thank you all for any opinions you can offer!

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

20 $ is definitly too expensive . you have 2 new stories one with a night club owner bodyguard , and one with a biker gang member . they are some new missions , new vehicles , the ability to do new things too like jumping with a parachute , but for me the expansion shouldn't cost no more than 10 $ as the day of today

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I'm the good guy

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Get it now! It's basically 2 full games for $20.

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homeboy

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by GúnZinEss, 07 November 2013 - 06:57 PM.

you should definitely get it, i have spent around the triple of time playing EFLC than GTAIV.

it has more re-play value after finishing the story modes because of the drug/gang wars; since after doing 50, the enemies gets much tougher (more than in any mission in GTAIV, they probably have the same health as you since they can even survive a explosion) which makes it challening and very fun. massive gunfights. That, apart from the rest of the side-activities, and well, your imagination (that is with more cars and guns of course ;) ).

definitely worth the prize, considering there are dlcs around the same price that brings almost nothing new to the table.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

yeah man definetly if you compare this to other dlc's its basically 2 games

Every character has 20 missions like in GTA V

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users