Photo

warzone at LSC in the city

18 replies to this topic
TurdCORN
  • TurdCORN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

anyone else running into multiple players fighting it out at the custom shop downtown? its easy enough to hit up a different shop or sometimes ill join in. just curious why its just become such a common event. possible glitch deterrent???

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 07 November 2013 - 01:10 PM.

possible glitch deterrent???

And it hasn`t crossed your mind that invite only lobbies exist?

That`s just a lame excuse for griefing, riding the "anti-cheater" wave.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

it's close to many apartments, so it gets a lot of traffic. so in turn it becomes a hot spot.

SH1TS0N
  • SH1TS0N

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yep, I encountered this the other night, I was trying to customize my Hexer and actually ran into a glitch. I came under a bit of fire as I rode toward the door and as it opened I died but my bike slid in there and was locked in there for an hour or so until it finally got impounded!!!

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

I dont know what was going on last night but everyone was in chaos mode last night that I played with. I seriously logged into once server and 12 (myself included out of 16) where in the downtown/Vinewood area of LS just wrecking the place. Just ridiculous haha but was a good bit of fresh random fun. 

Syirus
  • Syirus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

Yep, I encountered this the other night, I was trying to customize my Hexer and actually ran into a glitch. I came under a bit of fire as I rode toward the door and as it opened I died but my bike slid in there and was locked in there for an hour or so until it finally got impounded!!!

Lol, you should of just drove up to the garage in another car and when the door opens just park the car so that half of its in the garage and half of its still outside, this will jam the door open and you will be able to walk inside the los santos customs garage and walk about in there, I've had a few bikes get stuck in there before (fell off just before getting to the door and the bike slid inside there lol) and you can easily retrieve them by doing this.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

The chopshop by sunset is a hotspot.

I like to go there with my crew and park our phantoms and just stand around. People can't tell what we're doing, they just see 3 or 4 dots on the map there. Eventually people start speeding through trying to make it to the shop. We just stand there unarmed. People then come back to really check us out. Some hitting their horn, others walking around us. We even got people to join our crew like this. But as always someone comes through and blows all of our cars up, because they can't kill us, cars are bulletproof barriers (that insurance bill must be atleast 20k)

For the most part people go there because it's the most populated spot on the map. Although we're moving shop to the strip club to be original. So if you see 4 or more blk phantoms parked up, come by and say hi. We're stand up guys.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

because fighting and dominating noobs is fun, i usually camp a noob until he hides in a building then move on to the next noob

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

so your saying its a battlefield ?

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

because fighting and dominating noobs is fun, i usually camp a noob until he hides in a building then move on to the next noob

Are you too young to buy an actual shooter? If anybody is a noob, I'd say it would be you.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Most fun to be had is war at LSC. F A PRIVATE SESSION.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 07 November 2013 - 02:52 PM.

I had a bounty on me and ran into the subway across the street from my apartment to get on the train and had fun using my combat mg and shotgun on people driving up to it

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

I love camping the LSC where you have to go down the ramp to get to it.

Get myself at the top of a building across the river and wait, sniper rifle in hand. Perfect view of the ramp and main entrance to LSC.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

The LSC on the east side and the one in the middle of town are almost always hotspots for fighting.  That's part of the reason I bought the garage near the airport, so I'm right by a shop that's generally pretty quiet.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Are you too young to buy an actual shooter? If anybody is a noob, I'd say it would be you.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

I usually don't go to LCS, but when I do, Its on a tank. I don't destroy anything but people usually scatter anyway. The stunt jump from the runner near there to do a handstand in a tank because physics don't make sense when you are sideways on a tank.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

LSCCAMPING.png

That's what I do all the time. Kill dozens of people.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

LSCCAMPING.png

Those are too close. The building before the crane but above the D of Rockford on that map gives much better view with a sniper.

concolt
  • concolt

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by concolt, 07 November 2013 - 04:20 PM.

LSCCAMPING.png

I always use the spot you have circled to the far left. There is no way up except a chopper and you get a great view of the LSC door. You can also keep an eye on most people trying to get a sniper spot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users