Photo

New YouTube commenting system

175 replies to this topic
Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

I hate it. I've been using Google+ for a long while now but I think this is just f*cking stupid...

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( ´-`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by Adler, 10 November 2013 - 07:08 PM.

It is inconvenient because: 
- I need to go through the G+ setup which constantly asks me to update my details and to add friends whenever I open it.

Strangely enough, all I had to do to set up G+ for my YouTube account was type in a name (I just provided a username) and they created the account for me instantly. No asking about friends, no asking to update details. As soon as my G+ account was created, G+ didn't annoy me to do any of those things. I see that my experience was quite different from yours, which might have made you more frustrated with Google than I was.

- I need to access a different website just to view my comment replies on youtube, a website I am unfamiliar with and serves me absolutely zero purpose.

Technically, yes you DO have to access Google+ to view replies to your comment, +1's, etc. BUT, if you read my post talking about the handy Google+ Notification Button which is located at the top of every YouTube page once you have created your account, you will find that ALL you have to do is click that button, and it functions as an inbox. It drops down a screen showing all your notifications, and you can browse Google+ from within that screen, on the same YouTube page you were before. Maybe I explained it poorly, but it is really rather convenient if you try it out. I suggest you create a G+ account temporarily (you can always delete it at the risk of having Google bother you all the time again to create a G+ account), just to try it out, and maybe it will show you better than I can trying to explain it.

- I can't reply to some comments on Youtube unless I find the original comment and it seems only the original commenter who started the thread gets an event rather than someone i'm replying to

I'm sorry, but this is simply not true. There is a Reply button under each comment as usual, and if you reply to a certain comment within a thread, it tags the person (+Username), and they will receive a notification. You will also receive a notification if others have replied within a comment thread that you commented on. This is speaking from experiencing it first hand.

- I can't have my Youtube username and Google username separate, If I used G+ why the f*ck would I want to be called finn4life to my friends, and why would I want youtubers to have my full name so they can search my facebook and stalk me out in other ways.

I was under the impression that you don't use G+ so why should it matter if you don't want to be called finn4life to your G+ friends if you don't use G+? You're arguing for someone other than yourself here, which I believe they can do for themselves.

For those that would want their YouTube name and G+ name separate, you CAN make several different G+ "owners" of your YouTube account, so you can switch to one G+ owner when you want to comment on YouTube videos, and you can switch to a different G+ owner when you would want to share a video on Google+. I admit, this system is not perfect, and it does make you jump through hoops, but this is not your problem, finn.

I just don't understand why the f*ck I need a G+ account at all, why won't youtube let me just have a f*cking youtube account, I don't mind allowing linking, but what if I don't want them linked? Forcing it on you is bullsh*t. Also the notification feature might be good for you, but an easier solution would be to simply include it into youtube.

Okay yes, this is a problem that everyone has had with this change. It's entirely extraneous, but I am not the only one that admits that it is Google's right to support their own social network. You need a YouTube account to do anything on YouTube, what's the matter with owning another account that's linked to your YouTube anyway? This is simply something that we have to accept, because Google wants to support Google+, and that's not at all a bad thing.

Also I should point out the irony in you complaining about having to check a Youtube inbox and how inconvenient it is, then telling us to suck it up and deal with the many inconveniences of being linked with G+.
I also found it ironic that you said that "WE are making it more difficult than it is" ERRRR no, Google is making Youtube more difficult than it needs to be.

Suck it up Buttercup? Okay sure, and you can go suck a dick.
Sincerely - Buttercup :)

I believe I have addressed these issues in this post, so I don't think I need to comment on this. I find that many of the inconveniences you find in Google+ are simply non-issues, and you wouldn't know because you haven't given Google a chance on this instance. Throw the dog a bone, please. Google really did try to support their network without introducing many inconveniences, and they deserve at least that.

Yes, I can. Instead of now having Top comments and then chronological order underneath, I have to choose one or the other, so I have to press that tab and switch it if I want to see one or the other instead of simply having the two top comments available in the chronological tab and then you can choose the top comment tab to view all the top comments.

I'll admit that yes, this is a little inconvenient. I don't really care about this much, but it's personal preference, I guess, same with what I said about the YouTube inbox. These are minor inconveniences that I am willing to look past, and they are not unlike previous YouTube layout changes which everyone forgot within the span of a few weeks after they were introduced. This too, shall pass.

As I explained before, no they are not forcing you to use your real name, but if you actually used G+ with your friends surely you would use your real name right? Then you are forced to use your real name on Youtube as well, you can't separate the two at all, so either you put your full name on Youtube which is stupid - especially when your name is unique like mine and there actually isn't anyone in the world with the same name, that's asking to be stalked, or have your details taken, your Microsoft email account can be easily hacked with simply your full name and birthday - or you put your youtube username as your G+ name, which is also stupid, it would look retarded as f*ck to all my friends if my name was finn4life on G+.
Google has made Youtube more inconvenient and difficult to use simply to inflate their G+ numbers, which essentially does nothing

There is a way around this, which I mentioned previously in this post, and so what if Google wants to support Google+? Give them a chance, it's not a big deal. Google really doesn't deserve all the hate it's getting for this. Keep in mind that this is a free service, and you agree to their terms to use it.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by StingrayX, 10 November 2013 - 07:59 PM.

*nvm

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

* sigh

Anyone who can try to justify what YouTube is doing, is either a complete idiot or really hasn't ever used the site properly.

No, anyone complaining about a possible 1984 scenario because a business decides to make you use your first and last name on the internet when you use their service is an idiot.

Aside from that, yes Google is not owned by the public sector, but look at the size of it and its competitors, then look at the dependency people have on these organisations and their products. They might not be doing anything illegal, but if its immoral then they need to be regulated. No, YouTube isn't forcing me to use their service, but being as they have a world-wide monopoly on it, I'm left with no other choice.

So, what? There is nothing Google provides that cannot be found elsewhere. A monopoly means they have control of an entire industry. They don't, you can find similar services to those offered on Google on another website.

Just you wait until the Government (run by the select powerful cooperate few who really call the shots) start regulating the net. First we'll be told they are controlling child abuse images, fine, then it will move on to material that incites terrorism, then once they have established a justifiable routine for restricting content, they will slip in whatever they want.

"If you understand the root, you understand the blossom"

"The big bad government is going to forcefully censor and regulate the internet!" That's funny, didn't Google oppose CISPA and SOPA?

It is a monopoly because they are overwhelmingly at the top of the market.

Google have no ethics. All they care about in money making, naturally. They couldn't give two f*cks about bowing to pressure to change things, as long as the bills keep rolling in.

Chase177
  • Chase177

Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

The new commenting system is terrible. It's full of spam, poorly made and over complicated. Google needs to realize that Google+ was more less a failure, and that maybe it's time to stop trying to save it. Honestly Google+ is a sinking ship, and they're going to bring Youtube down with it if they're not careful.

• StormerBoy likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

* sigh

Anyone who can try to justify what YouTube is doing, is either a complete idiot or really hasn't ever used the site properly.

No, anyone complaining about a possible 1984 scenario because a business decides to make you use your first and last name on the internet when you use their service is an idiot.

Aside from that, yes Google is not owned by the public sector, but look at the size of it and its competitors, then look at the dependency people have on these organisations and their products. They might not be doing anything illegal, but if its immoral then they need to be regulated. No, YouTube isn't forcing me to use their service, but being as they have a world-wide monopoly on it, I'm left with no other choice.

So, what? There is nothing Google provides that cannot be found elsewhere. A monopoly means they have control of an entire industry. They don't, you can find similar services to those offered on Google on another website.

Just you wait until the Government (run by the select powerful cooperate few who really call the shots) start regulating the net. First we'll be told they are controlling child abuse images, fine, then it will move on to material that incites terrorism, then once they have established a justifiable routine for restricting content, they will slip in whatever they want.

"The big bad government is going to forcefully censor and regulate the internet!" That's funny, didn't Google oppose CISPA and SOPA?

You don't seem to understand the concept of a monopoly. A monopoly means you have exclusive control of the entire sector. Google is the largest in many of it's services, yes, but you're able to receive the same services from other providers. You, in your personal life, are not forced to use Google for anything. You can use Yahoo/Live for email, Vimeo/Dailymotion for video, etc. If you were limited to only using Google's services, then it would be a monopoly, but you are not.

Google have no ethics. All they care about in money making, naturally. They couldn't give two f*cks about bowing to pressure to change things, as long as the bills keep rolling in.

You mean like all businesses? Google is probably one of the more ethical businesses in today's world.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

Google really doesn't deserve all the hate it's getting for this.

sure they do.

they're a public company providing a public service.

we have every right to tell them "this sh*t sucks" especially when it actually does suck, like it does in this case.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:04 AM Edited by DeafMetal, 11 November 2013 - 05:09 AM.

You don't seem to understand the concept of a monopoly. A monopoly means you have exclusive control of the entire sector. Google is the largest in many of it's services, yes, but you're able to receive the same services from other providers. You, in your personal life, are not forced to use Google for anything. You can use Yahoo/Live for email, Vimeo/Dailymotion for video, etc. If you were limited to only using Google's services, then it would be a monopoly, but you are not.

No. A monopoly is holding either full control or enough control to be considered "unfair." See: US v. Microsoft in the early 2000s. One of the issues was their alleged monopoly over web browsers; they had an "unfair" amount of control over the market. People had other options, like Netscape.

As an example, if Sony struck a deal with Microsoft to buy the rights to the Xbox, then they would be facing an anti-trust lawsuit because the joint market share for both of their consoles equals an unfair competitive environment for other console manufacturers, such as Nintendo or the Ouya, who would still be alternatives (for a real-world example of this, see: AT&T-T-Mobile merger).

If one company holds so much control that it hinders competition, then they are a monopoly. In today's world, it's impossible to hold "full control" over any one market, which, according to your definition, would make monopolies non-existent. Gamespot has a monopoly in the US in the market of physical video game retailers, but it doesn't have "full control" because there are a few mom and pop shops here and there.

The only service in which one could make a case with Google being a Monopoly is Youtube, as the market share completely tramples any other competitor. Yahoo, Ask, even Bing are still viable competitors for search engines, and a ton of email providers can still compete with gmail, etc.

In some instances, the Antitrust Agency (I forgot what it's called) will not act immediately for differing reasons. It's all just politics, really.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

- I need to access a different website just to view my comment replies on youtube, a website I am unfamiliar with and serves me absolutely zero purpose.
Technically, yes you DO have to access Google+ to view replies to your comment, +1's, etc. BUT, if you read my post talking about the handy Google+ Notification Button which is located at the top of every YouTube page once you have created your account, you will find that ALL you have to do is click that button, and it functions as an inbox. It drops down a screen showing all your notifications, and you can browse Google+ from within that screen, on the same YouTube page you were before. Maybe I explained it poorly, but it is really rather convenient if you try it out. I suggest you create a G+ account temporarily (you can always delete it at the risk of having Google bother you all the time again to create a G+ account), just to try it out, and maybe it will show you better than I can trying to explain it.

It's not technically, it's definitely, you definitely have to access Google+ to view replies, and yes, I did read your post about the "handy notification", similarly, if you read my post you would see how I mentioned that: It could be easily included Into the Youtube layout rather than having to access another site for the purpose of boosting Google's Social Network numbers, which I will get into later on in my post.

Yes I have used the notification feature Adler, I didn't start talking before trying out the functions, I thought it was relatively obvious I have used it, I am well aware of what the notification feature does. So let's get this clear and on record, I have a Google+ account. Would you perhaps be interested in how I made one? Well guess what, when you own an Android phone, as I do, you are forced, yes forced - there is no single way around it at all - to make a Google account before you may begin use of the phone. So I have had a Google Account for several years now, and interestingly enough, Google linked my Youtube and Google/Gmail account together without my knowledge some years ago, or perhaps if it was to my Knowledge, however I do not recall the incident, and at this point in time there is no way to unlink it, and if I delete my google account, my phone will be rendered useless until I make a new account and have to put in new credit card details and addresses and lose ALL of my saved applications, my emails and a few other things, so deleting my G+ account isn't a viable option, besides which, I cannot comment on Youtube videos without this burdensome, lumbering failure of a Social Network getting in my way because Google forces it on you if you would like to comment on a video.

+1

- I can't have my Youtube username and Google username separate, If I used G+ why the f*ck would I want to be called finn4life to my friends, and why would I want youtubers to have my full name so they can search my facebook and stalk me out in other ways.
I was under the impression that you don't use G+ so why should it matter if you don't want to be called finn4life to your G+ friends if you don't use G+? You're arguing for someone other than yourself here, which I believe they can do for themselves.

For those that would want their YouTube name and G+ name separate, you CAN make several different G+ "owners" of your YouTube account, so you can switch to one G+ owner when you want to comment on YouTube videos, and you can switch to a different G+ owner when you would want to share a video on Google+. I admit, this system is not perfect, and it does make you jump through hoops, but this is not your problem, finn.

So because I don't use G+ - Except to view notifications because Youtube forced it - my argument is rendered completely, and utterly invalid? You're tossing it out? Perhaps, Adler, I would use G+ if this issue that I have presented wasn't existent, so it is actually very much my problem, and even if I never did desire the use of G+, that doesn't render my point invalid. That's like saying that I am not allowed to comment on the fuel efficiency of a Ford Focus simply because I do not drive one. 
The point I am trying to convey here is that the merging of names is nonsensical whether it concerns me or not, I can still make that judgement.

So if we take out your dismissal of my point, you actually admitted in your post that Google is making us jump through hoops for what is essentially no reason, having the option to use separate usernames for the two sites should be an easy to find option that is easily selectable and not as difficult as you describe it to be.

+2

I find that many of the inconveniences you find in Google+ are simply non-issues, and you wouldn't know because you haven't given Google a chance on this instance. Throw the dog a bone, please. Google really did try to support their network without introducing many inconveniences, and they deserve at least that.

Well the two posts I have quoted above and answered to show decorously, that they are in fact: Issues.
I can understand and agree with you, to a point however, that Google is trying to support their Social Media site, but this is definitely the wrong approach to it, their Social Network isn't going well not due to it just not receiving attention, I mean everyone knows about Google+, but people simply choose against using it because it's not that great compared to the other alternatives out there because it pretty much copies Facebook, and Why would you use a copy when you can use the original which has far more members and everybody already has? I do think it's worthwhile giving it a shot, go for it Google, but this just creates negativity like I said earlier.
If anything, I feel this enforcement of G+ into the Youtube interface is simply going to create negativity towards G+ and damage Youtube as a whole, Google could be damaging one of its largest assets for the sake of a failing social network, and Youtube isn't exactly something you want to damage because there are large numbers of video hosting sites that could usurp Youtube if Youtube continues to become clunky and other sites continue to improve.

Yes, I can. Instead of now having Top comments and then chronological order underneath, I have to choose one or the other, so I have to press that tab and switch it if I want to see one or the other instead of simply having the two top comments available in the chronological tab and then you can choose the top comment tab to view all the top comments.
I'll admit that yes, this is a little inconvenient. I don't really care about this much, but it's personal preference, I guess, same with what I said about the YouTube inbox. These are minor inconveniences that I am willing to look past, and they are not unlike previous YouTube layout changes which everyone forgot within the span of a few weeks after they were introduced. This too, shall pass.

Yes this will probably die down in a few weeks, but you, once again, allow the point to sail overhead, it doesn't matter if I get used to the inconvenience, the point is that it's an unnecessary inconvenience, and they just keep getting piled on, from what used to be something as simple as clicking Youtube, and watching a video, and dropping a quick comment has changed to make it much more confusing and time consuming, these are unnecessary annoyances that leave room for an usurper to gain on Youtube and also make my time on Youtube less fun, and more hassle. 

+3

There is a way around this, which I mentioned previously in this post, and so what if Google wants to support Google+? Give them a chance, it's not a big deal. Google really doesn't deserve all the hate it's getting for this. Keep in mind that this is a free service, and you agree to their terms to use it. 

A very inconvenient way around it, yes. And no, not a huge deal, but this is how sites go from good to bad, they start out well, then drift far too far from their original ideals, and that is when they come toppling back down, I am all for Improvement, and there have been a large number of them, but things like this are steps backward, and they have been constantly back peddling for the last year now, it's like a downhill slide.

"It's a free service" argument is stupid, plain and simply. So basically you advocate Google to ruin their site/s just because they can and it damages them as a company, and it annoys the consumer, I thought you were previously trying to support Google in their improvement, but this seems like you are happy that they are putting a wrecking ball through their own creations.

We make it snow in Kingston

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:50 AM Edited by 860, 11 November 2013 - 09:50 AM.

Adler, two questions:

1. How much is Google paying you to promote their services?
2. How can I get in on that?
  • Adler and StormerBoy like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

* sigh

DeafMetal, has explained this, so I won't bother.

You mean like all businesses? Google is probably one of the more ethical businesses in today's world.

No, their image and brand makes you think they are one of the most ethical. I judge them by what they do, not what they say.

Adler, two questions:

1. How much is Google paying you to promote their services?
2. How can I get in on that?

lmao ... +1

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΛΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:13 AM Edited by Criѕtian, 11 November 2013 - 11:13 AM.

Yeah, the new system isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. There are only two things I don't like (the rest I don't mind):

- You have to go through G+ to view and reply to new comments. This is stupid. I just want to go to that video and reply to the comment on the video page.

- You can't reply to old comments, those made by people without G+ accounts. This is the stupidest thing about this update.

Here's a funny video on this topic:

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

- I can't reply to some comments on Youtube unless I find the original comment and it seems only the original commenter who started the thread gets an event rather than someone i'm replying to

I'm sorry, but this is simply not true. There is a Reply button under each comment as usual, and if you reply to a certain comment within a thread, it tags the person (+Username), and they will receive a notification. You will also receive a notification if others have replied within a comment thread that you commented on. This is speaking from experiencing it first hand.

Really? That isn't there for me ever since this crap started. I can post comments but can't reply.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:22 PM

I think it is old comments (pre-update) that can't be replied to? You should be able to reply to new comments?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

if you guys feel like it, you can sign the petition currently @ about 90k signatures.

http://www.change.or...s-original-form

in the meantime, make sure to check out your profile settings.

I like to keep as many things private as possible which includes disabling all public shares. forcing everyone to have their own "channel" like an ugly, wanna-be, Facebook page is just dumb.

http://www.youtube.com/account_privacy

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΛΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

^ You can sign as many petitions as you want, Google won't change a thing. At least not for now.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by Flynny, 11 November 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Incorrect, I have seen plenty of times when browsing that replying to comments is not available and there is no reply button there. This is from experiencing it first hand. This is also evidenced by the fact you can turn replies to your comments off, so there can't be a reply button under every comment like normal like you say.

Also you get a notification whenever someone replies in the same comment thread, that is true and irritating; it is just stupid and it clogs up your notifications with needless notifications, if it was just showing you replies aimed at you that would be fine.

Anyway moving on:

Problems with the new comment system that I have noticed

• When someone points out a certain bit in the video of note and says 0:37, that is linked, but when you click it instead of going to 37 seconds like before it opens a new video, a new tab. - this is massively inconvenient, I know I am being lazy. 
  • Same applies when you click to see what the comment was that someone was responding to.
  • Infinite characters just mean spam, spam and more spam (avoidable as it is collapsed by default)
  • it also means some rather irritating ASCII things (but I will admit some of them are good, like a saw a centipede one I rather liked.
  • Links, mostly shortened links, many people here are smart enough to not click but more are not, and they will get their computer f*cked up by these links, and don't say "they deserve it" because they may not be regular internet users, they may just be on YouTube to learn how to fix a clogged toilet or something, also that kind of attitude is abhorrent.

It is one of the most uncivilised places on the internet, YouTube comments have always been a bucket that people just shat and vomited into, but now it is a bucket of sh*t and vomit that can f*ck your computer up. And this problem will be made 1000 times worse with spam-bots.

I don't actually mind G+ integrating with YouTube in many ways, I don't mind having a G+ account just for YouTube, I don't use G+ and I never will, it is free, so it does not affect me. But the issues it has caused with the comment section need to be rectified, removing the ability to host links is a must that is priority one and then fixing the first 2 points. There will always be spam, racism and trolling, but let's remove viruses from that mix and the first 2 points are just technical inconveniences that are probably going to be fixed anyway, those are just simple mistakes. Then it will be fine-ish.

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

It's so weird to see people commenting with 'real' names.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

It's so weird to see people commenting with 'real' names.

That's been going on for years, I have seen loads of 'real' names. before Google+ it was usually the c*nts who did it though, like homophobic types, but that was just in my experience, in fairness I don't remember to good of youtube comments that easily.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:08 AM

The comments on this video are killing me! :lol:

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

Oh dear god if they thought that the comments would go like that then the chuckleheads at Google need to be the dumbest people on the face of the planet. They need to be at an unprecedented level of stupidity that cannot be adequately conveyed in contemporary language, or the English language at least.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by Joe Chip, 12 November 2013 - 12:14 PM.

BOW TO MY CODINGS YOU INFERIOR PLEBIANS

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

The only thing I like about it is the removal of character limits and ability to edit comments.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

3 or 4 negative reviews? Either this guy is completely bind (which would explain all the problems) or he is the most ignorant motherf*cker I've ever seen in my life.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

I am having a sh*t time searching my Inbox. I mean, they did say comments notification will appear in G+ but that site is just a clusterf*ck. Any help?

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

I am having a sh*t time searching my Inbox. I mean, they did say comments notification will appear in G+ but that site is just a clusterf*ck. Any help?

Not sure what you mean by searching your inbox. But if you want to access it; click top right corner of screen (username), video manager, left hand side of screen inbox.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

Not sure what you mean by searching your inbox. But if you want to access it; click top right corner of screen (username), video manager, left hand side of screen inbox.

I am sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant by feebacks which you recieve when someone replies to your comments on a video. You usually get notifications which are sent to inbox. but, YT is telling that notifications will appear in my G+ account and G+ has very unnecessary features. In short, I am having hard time figuring out where I can see my notifications about YT.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

3 or 4 negative reviews? Either this guy is completely bind (which would explain all the problems) or he is the most ignorant motherf*cker I've ever seen in my life.

Or he is being sarcastic. It really sounds like sarcasm to me, but I did jsut watch sarcastaball before watching this

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

I hate it they didnt even asked ppl they just forced us to use it -.-

way to go

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users