Dunce Servers: Where The Game Actually Becomes Fun

38 replies to this topic
edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

This is the reason why I think it would be nice if you could "Choose" if you so want to join a bad sport server, just to cause a little chaos. 

I actually made that suggestion to Rockstar in their support forum last week

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

This is the reason why I think it would be nice if you could "Choose" if you so want to join a bad sport server, just to cause a little chaos. 

I was thinking about making a thread about that lol they should make it an option to just go straight into a bad sport server

Yeah it be nice because if you wanted to rock a tank or something just join a bad sport lobby and you wouldn't be penalized (become bad sport). It would cut back on the griefing in good sport lobbies too.

Svoboda1
  • Svoboda1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Totally agree. I'm an adult, so spare me the kiddie comments but there is a ton more action in the bad sport lobbies. People rarely hide out in their apartments when they have bounties and, in my experience, I've played 5x the deathmatches in bad sport than I had played in the several weeks prior to being put into it.

The one downer that has already been mentioned is if there are 4+ tanks on the map. All R* needs to do is put a timer on how often you can call Pegasus for a tank. Outside of that though, was in an epic lobby the other night where 11 of the 15 people were within a 4 block radius in an all out fight. No cars, no tanks, just guns, grenades, RPGs. Was a blast.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

Glad you having some fun at last too buddy because trust me this game outside of bad sport lobby is sterile and boring.

edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Totally agree. I'm an adult, so spare me the kiddie comments but there is a ton more action in the bad sport lobbies. People rarely hide out in their apartments when they have bounties and, in my experience, I've played 5x the deathmatches in bad sport than I had played in the several weeks prior to being put into it.

The one downer that has already been mentioned is if there are 4+ tanks on the map. All R* needs to do is put a timer on how often you can call Pegasus for a tank. Outside of that though, was in an epic lobby the other night where 11 of the 15 people were within a 4 block radius in an all out fight. No cars, no tanks, just guns, grenades, RPGs. Was a blast.

and that is the exact reason I made the suggestion to R* to allow good sport players to play in Bad Sport lobbies without consequences.  I don't even care if cars and tanks are involved, I just want the carnage.

The most fun I've had in the past week happened last night when I was driving through town in a stolen police transporter.  Drove past a player and he immediately started firing on me.  Of course he couldn't do any damage so I shot and killed him.  We then proceeded to have a 45 minute war against each other.  I ran over him a few times, he stickied my ride a few times, we put multiple bounties on each other to get other players involved, I had him mugged, sent mercenaries after him, etc.  He pulled out a grenade launcher, I summoned a tank and blasted him to end the night.  It's these types of random events that just don't happen often in good sport lobbies.  Don't want to be in bad sport lobbies all of the time since almost all of my friends are GS and I enjoy doing missions, but it would be fun to rain down havoc from time to time.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by serimos6, 07 November 2013 - 03:52 PM.

get my dunce cap on and have some tanktastic times. 

Have fun playing Grand Theft Tank.

Choctaw
  • Choctaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

98% of gta v players are pussies
in real life. Me and my meat sack are the remaining 2%

Svoboda1
  • Svoboda1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

get my dunce cap on and have some tanktastic times. 

Have fun playing Grand Theft Tank.

Multiple people using RPGs has a tank gone in short order.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Exactly, dont bitch about tanks you whiny little girl. Work hard, rank up and get a rocket launcher. Thats kind of the whole point in a way. Duh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users