» «
Photo

Dunce Servers: Where The Game Actually Becomes Fun

38 replies to this topic
Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:46 PM Edited by Endological, 07 November 2013 - 12:46 PM.

I see alot of people mocking people for being put into the bad sport lobbies, and for the first time yesterday I found muself there too, and you know what, I dont ever wanna leave.

Now if you have never been in the dunce lobbies before I can understand your intitial fear, and determination to be a good sport. I kept this nice nice pretense up for a while too. The truth is simple though, these lobbies are full of active people all the time and the streets has never been alive like they are here.

Carnage on the streets is exactly whats been missing and the dunce lobbies reinstate the glorious fun of the streets. All I am wondering is why it took me so long to get my dunce cap on and have some tanktastic times. I will happily abandon playing with my friends because my experience has just had the FUN put right into it.

Try it out for two days if you doubt the truth. You have nothing to lose really.

• Wavy_Crocket_LDN likes this

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

The irony is of course all the dunce people get a better experience than all the so called 'nice' people. Thats hilarious.

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

i don't mind playing in bs lobbies, met alot of cool peeps. after being put there twice (12 days atleast) and having my mask / hat privileges taken away the whole time, i'd def prefer staying in reg lobbies now.

LRW
  • LRW

Chubster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

No, what's hilarious is your thread was so sh*te, you had to be the first to reply to try to bump it up. lolz.

Do you need a hug to feel more loved? :santa:

UnbrokenChainz
  • UnbrokenChainz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

Yea I just finished my first 2 days last night. When you get a session full of tanks it can suck a little but most of the time its pretty fun.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

LRW,

Try sticking on topic dude, unless you are a troll of course.

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:08 PM Edited by blackmyst, 07 November 2013 - 01:10 PM.

The irony is of course all the dunce people get a better experience than all the so called 'nice' people. Thats hilarious.

Can't afford COD: Ghosts or what?

If your idea of a good experience is playing Call of Noob in the streets with no structure or cohesiveness, then good riddance. I think you just want to convince yourself that your fail behavior is what everyone should be enjoying and doing...doesn't look like it's going very well for you.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

No one gives a f*ck about your "idea" of fun.  Its your f*cking opinion, bitch.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

You have your playstyle preference, I have mine.

I shall remain on normal servers because I prefer playing in it. 

cut-thr-oat
  • cut-thr-oat

Just another murderer

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

Many people in prison don't want to leave because they find it difficult to adjust to free society.

• Tacoburgher327 likes this

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

Good.  You go ahead and hang out there and never come back to the regular sessions. 

We'll miss you.

Not.

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Vagabond of the Wastes

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

ITT: haters gonna hate

Never gotten the dunce cap myself, but I can see the appeal in having an all out tank battle with people who don't constantly get their sack in a twist over other people playing GTA the way GTA is typically played and spend half the game hiding in their apartment...but evidently that makes me some sort of rabid Call of Duty fan even though I've never played a CoD game.

Relax, cuddlebunches, those big bad BS players can't hurt you ;(

• edub1906 likes this

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

Burn there.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

Bad sort lobbies were lots of fun and I enjoyed my 8 hours there but I mostly race and missions and its not fun to get rammed into or get the objective destroyed. I like my freeplay silly or chaotic but my missions serious. Not worth the friends you can't play with anyway.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

This is the reason why I think it would be nice if you could "Choose" if you so want to join a bad sport server, just to cause a little chaos. 

ELCHANFLE
  • ELCHANFLE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

yes its def a lot more fun just make sure you have a lot of money to keep buying ammo and guns unlocked. It would suck to be the only poor fool with a pistol only.

dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

+1 OP

I've not been there yet but im on my way :)

got in a normal (lady boy) lobby yesterday where there was total carnage between about 6 or 7 of us and it was the most fun that ive had on this game in 2 weeks.

As my favourite song on the radios goes......

To just kill, kill, kill, kill
You kill what you can
And you kill, kill, kill, kill
Anything you want

dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

yes its def a lot more fun just make sure you have a lot of money to keep buying ammo and guns unlocked. It would suck to be the only poor fool with a pistol only.

thats why the lady boys dont like it they haven't exploited and cant afford the carnage

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

Stockholm syndrome lol

ELCHANFLE
  • ELCHANFLE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

This is the reason why I think it would be nice if you could "Choose" if you so want to join a bad sport server, just to cause a little chaos. 

I was thinking about making a thread about that lol they should make it an option to just go straight into a bad sport server

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Got my first dunce hat last night....2 days on the BS servers for me. I'm not bothered, but it's a load of sh*t. How I'm a bad sport for blowing up the car of someone chasing me, trying to kill me, god knows. OK I did it twice in the space of 10 mins, but prior to that I got a bad sport warning for accidentally rolling my mates car off a bridge into the river. What a load of sh*t !

Wavy_Crocket_LDN
  • Wavy_Crocket_LDN

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

just joined BS server today got 1d 22h 19m left umm kinda was pissed...but the carnage is wreckless, fun, but wont wanna return in a hurry...cant play with friends so the downside is there... tank carnage is madddddd tho enjoying it for the most part...cant lie...!

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

Pls stay there. No one gives a f*ck about all the kids in bs lobbies

dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:24 PM Edited by dferg, 07 November 2013 - 02:25 PM.

and nobody gives a f*ck about you doing role play with your boyfriends....kid

"Please...let me be the bitch this time"

DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

was wondering if you have 2 characters will both be put in bad sport lobby or just the offender because that sounds like alot of fun for a game thats got a lil stagnant.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

How does blowing someones car up (that I have to pay insurance for might I add) make us kids ?

Bad Sport makes RPGs, Grenade Launchers and Sticky Bombs pointless in Freemode

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

I spent two days in BS. The free roam carnage was fun but towards the end I missed the variety of GS (carnage minus the tanks mixed with actually being able to do stuff).

That and I enjoy playing with my friends and crew too much which I can't do in BS.

Endological
  • Endological

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

I rejoice that there are some other sane people here with sound logic and reasoned understanding about this franchise to begin with. Hello. This game is alive now and Im never going back to those lady boys who hide in their apartments all day and besides this dunce hat is hilarious, Rockstar is either a fan of the KKK or Im one sick twisted minded individual. I expect both :)

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

I rejoice that there are some other sane people here with sound logic and reasoned understanding about this franchise to begin with. Hello. This game is alive now and Im never going back to those lady boys who hide in their apartments all day and besides this dunce hat is hilarious, Rockstar is either a fan of the KKK or Im one sick twisted minded individual. I expect both :)

Lol @ tha hat i thought the same thing when i saw it. Peace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users