These are more like suggestions so feel free to add any.
- Don't race backwards when you're not winning, no one likes that guy.
- If you're host, try to encourage people to vote for other tracks, racing the sewers OVER and OVER again freaking sucks.
- If you're host there exists more than Super, sports and motorcycle races. Try being a little original.
- If you're about to enter a corner and there's 15 freaking cars in the way, try slowing down and avoiding them cause you know... solid objects are solid.
- If you drive a pink car and pit maneuver everyone you suck donkey rectal warts.
- No one likes your stupid clown horn drowning out everyone else at the start.
- Rally's suck unless you're all friends in the room and WANT to race rally.
- If you're way back in 16th and you're passing 15th, try PASSING them instead of ramming them into some corner or pitting them, you go MUCH faster if you take turns slip streaming together and believe it or not actually have a chance of catching up instead of just f*cking yourself and the other person over. Same thing applies to any position behind 1st.
- If you're second, the same rule above applies and will keep you from letting the pack catch up. Use this, don't try to crash the guy in 1st it isn't worth the risk.
- Learn how to brake BEFORE a turn, then turn and accelerate out of the turn. GTA doesn't believe in ABS.
-Turn Catch up off, that sh*t is for pussies.
- Turn traffic on in most cases, turning it off is for pussies
That is all, enjoy racing. Believe it or not, there exists this game called racing, it's a lot of fun when you get good at it.