Photo

THE PSN STORE IS WORKING!

44 replies to this topic
ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

And all glitches with use of psn store got fixed too..

Atleast I can confirm that for the sp to mp glitch where you instantly get teleported outside and sometimes you spawn with your online character

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

i don't believe you

pics or it didnt happen

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

I can buy a cash cards?

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

i don't believe you

pics or it didnt happen

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1064010845

confirmed as fixed on xbox too

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

I can buy a cash cards?

hahahaha....why would you do that? thats stupid as f*ck...

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

i don't believe you

pics or it didnt happen

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1064010845

confirmed as fixed on xbox too

ok i see now

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

I can buy a cash cards?

Why is it stupid?  Supporting the company that's produced the game will allow them to justify creating more content.

What's stupid is all the glitchers abusing the system and costing developer time to close the loop-holes.

• ShinobiFixer and Bgw4l like this

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

the store f*cked up

Beansssss
  • Beansssss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

I can buy a cash cards?

Why is it stupid?  Supporting the company that's produced the game will allow them to justify creating more content.

What's stupid is all the glitchers abusing the system and costing developer time to close the loop-holes.
Yeah, make the rich more rich

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

anyone who buys the gta$ cards are stupid. 

• pakovrs likes this

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

I dunno, I planned on buying at least one cash card to make up for the little bit I glitched.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

It's optional and their decision, not yours.

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

[quote name="ChromeAdder" post="1064011324" timestamp="1383832607"]

anyone who buys the gta$ cards are stupid. [/quote][/quote]

But how will they afford you, legit?

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

I can buy a cash cards?

Yea I'm rolling with 1 bill in my bank and 8m cash... who cares about cash cards.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

I do have a question for those that think its stupid.  Why do you think its stupid?

I've said why I think it isn't stupid but none of you have said why it is.  I suspect I know the answer but some clarity would be nice.

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

I don't know how stupid people who buy the cash cards are, but they certainly have class privilege if they can afford to throw away money on in-game money. I know I can't. I'm hella poor.

So basically the game is giving advantage to those who already have advantage. No matter how unfair this is and how I don't like it, it's actually how the world works, sad to say. Yay, capitalism. /sarcasm

ELCHANFLE
  • ELCHANFLE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

I can buy a cash cards?

its the developers own fault this happened if they wouldn't been rushed to finish the game it wouldn't of happened. Im pretty sure they will fix the current glitches but new ones will arise out of the fixes they put in place.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 07 November 2013 - 02:11 PM.

I don't know how stupid people who buy the cash cards are, but they certainly have class privilege if they can afford to throw away money on in-game money. I know I can't. I'm hella poor.

So basically the game is giving advantage to those who already have advantage. No matter how unfair this is and how I don't like it, it's actually how the world works, sad to say. Yay, capitalism. /sarcasm

Yeah, because spending a few dollars on virtual money must mean those people are super rich or something!!1 Dann those 1%'ers!

If you're so concerned about being 'disadvantaged', then do the LSC glitch or, if you want to do it legit, do some quick races.

But I suspect you just wanted an excuse to shoehorn in a vague political rant.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

Supporting the company (that make the game we all play, post about and want to see improved) = STUPID

Glitching money costing the company (that make the game we all play, post about and want to see improved) money in resources and time = Heroic, really really brave and dead grown up.

Stick it to the man guys. Good work.

:blink:

• Bgw4l likes this

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by Aunty Fascist, 07 November 2013 - 02:16 PM.

Yeah, because spending a few dollars on virtual money must mean those people are super rich or something!!1 Dann those 1%'ers!

If you're so concerned about being 'disadvantaged', then do the LSC glitch or, if you want to do it legit, do some quick races.

What are you on about? I don't glitch. I grind for my money. Just making an accurate observation.

Why so obstreperous? What is it about a forum that makes people so prickly and quick to snap at other people?

I can't afford a "few extra dollars" for in-game money. I am on a fixed income, raising two kids in one of the most expensive urban areas in the US. I had to charge the game to my credit card and am still paying it off. So, yanno, class privilege much?

ShootEveryone
  • ShootEveryone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

I'll buy a cash card when rockstar spawns a cargobob for level 100+ instead of the buzzard , show my appreciation , other than that I'm rich bitch !!!

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:18 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 07 November 2013 - 02:19 PM.

What are you on about? I don't glitch. I grind for my money. Just making an accurate observation.

Why so obstreperous? What is it about a forum that makes people so prickly and quick to snap at other people?

I can't afford a "few extra dollars" on in-game money. I am on a fixed income, raising two kids in one of the most expensive urban areas in the US. I had to charge the game to my credit card and am still paying it off. So, yanno, class privilege much?

I never said you glitched, I said you COULD glitch if you're so concerned about not having enough virtual dollars.

Also, I pretty much grew up on the street and am in the working class nowadays, so don't give me that "class privilege" spiel. We're talking about spending what, five or ten dollars on virtual money here, not being able to afford yachts on six figure salaries.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

The only people who say that are the kind who don't have a job.

Aunty Fascist
  • Aunty Fascist

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

I can't afford a "few extra dollars" on in-game money. I am on a fixed income, raising two kids in one of the most expensive urban areas in the US. I had to charge the game to my credit card and am still paying it off. So, yanno, class privilege much?

I never said you glitched, I said you COULD glitch if you're so concerned about not having enough virtual dollars.

Also, I pretty much grew up on the street and am in the working class nowadays, so don't give me that "class privilege" spiel. We're talking about spending what, five or ten dollars on virtual money here, not being able to afford yachts on six figure salaries.

Some people don't have five or ten extra bucks a month. So check your own privilege.

Thanks for reminding me why I deleted all my social networking accounts last year though. Because of irascible nitpickers just like this.

/unfollow post

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

I can't afford a "few extra dollars" for in-game money. I am on a fixed income, raising two kids in one of the most expensive urban areas in the US. I had to charge the game to my credit card and am still paying it off. So, yanno, class privilege much?

How much you want for one of your kids? Either a sexy girl or a strong hardworking boy. I'll swap one for a gta$ card.
  • madwullie likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

Some people don't have five or ten extra bucks a month. So check your own privilege.

Thanks for reminding me why I deleted all my social networking accounts last year though. Because of irascible nitpickers just like this.

/unfollow post

Saying "check your privilege" over and over again doesn't amount to anything, especially considering you own a ps3, have access to the internet, and apparently can afford a 60 dollar game, you whiny hypocrite.

• Sens420 and Bgw4l like this

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

no,you are stupid for making that comment,im not gonna buy them but calling people stupid who want to buy them makes you look like a complete f*cking idiot.

• GrndZero and sslickk1 like this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

/unfollow post

Saying "check your privilege" over and over again doesn't amount to anything, especially considering you own a ps3, have access to the internet, and apparently can afford a 60 dollar game, you whiny hypocrite.

I'm willing to bet that his mom/dad bought him the PS3 and game.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

$5-10 is class privilege? I guess a $300 PS3, $60 game, and $X television means you're poor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users