Photo

Approved Racers Thread

836 replies to this topic
ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I feel the thread is heavily PS3 biased... but I'll leave my info in case any Xbox gamers wanna race:

Xbox GT:  II meatshield I

R* SC: XmeatshieldX

Crew: Race The Rocket  http://socialclub.ro...race_the_rocket (Friends only crew)

If anyone wants to race send me an invite.

I've been noticing that as well. Not sure why but hopefully it will start to pick up. 

• cloudfuel likes this

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

Any clean racers that uses sports car?, don't have a super car atm.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

Are you on PSN or Xbox Jc-39a?

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

T0lly does not have a super car. They are expensive.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:23 AM Edited by LuapYllier, 19 November 2013 - 03:24 AM.

I would be glad to join an East coast US racing crew for Xbox if some folks are interested. GT LuapYllier.
  • cloudfuel likes this

m3dic8d
  • m3dic8d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

Each race I've done with a crew member we've rotated around. I'm sure if you were in it nobody would mind not choosing super cars, wouldn't be fun...

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

I feel the thread is heavily PS3 biased... but I'll leave my info in case any Xbox gamers wanna race:

Xbox GT:  II meatshield I

R* SC: XmeatshieldX

Crew: Race The Rocket  http://socialclub.ro...race_the_rocket (Friends only crew)

If anyone wants to race send me an invite.

Hey Dude,

It does seem some of the ps3 guys are a little more... vocal shall we say... but there are a few Xbox players that have commented on the thread.... The key is you guys getting together to race each other and then giving each other a vote for the "approved" status... Provided of course everyone does approve of how each other races... to get you started dude try adding these guys as friends and setting up a race together

XBGT: x GrndZero x

Crew is called 360 Racer's Guild and the tag is IMSA

GTAF ID GrndZero

FuzzyDunlop81

XBLGT is CloudFuel

GTAF ID cloudfuel

On XBL 

GT Big D McQ

Social Crew CoffinCheatersRacing

GTAF ID BigDMcQ

GT LuapYllier

GTAF ID LuapYllier

They are all Xbox players that have commented on this thread... to get yourself approved all you need is a vote from two of them... From the Racing Tips that both x GrndZero x and LuapYllier have posted id say they are likely to be good clean racers, at least they know their stuff... but if you race with them you can confirm :)

To make it easier for you ive even added a direct link to their GTAForum profile so you can send them a Private message and arrange a race and I hope to see more Xbox players more active on the thread soon :) Spread the love dude

• cloudfuel and m3dic8d like this

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

If it still counts, I raced a few laps (Down the Drain and Downtown Underground, I think) with m3dic8d yesterday, he's a good clean racer. Definitely gets my vote.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:59 AM Edited by ToBContinued08, 20 November 2013 - 10:38 AM.

Of course it counts.

Did some racing today as well.

PSN: Nitty Don
GTAF: Nitty Don

PSN: Ryanlinfield94
GTAF: ryanhendry94

PSN: hitek9
GTAF: hitek9

PSN: AshleyMan
GTAF: AshleyMan

That all I can remember at the moment lol

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

Of course it counts.

GTAF: ???

Il second each of those as I was in th. Same lobby with all of these guys, was about to put my vote in but its easier to quote it on my phone

Ashleymans gtaf is just ashleyman... Ill update the op when im on a pc next to ad. The New names, think all f the above and m3dic8d are all now "approved" now to seek out some more people to race with... Get posting your details so we can arrange a racemeet
  • ToBContinued08 likes this

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

Of course it counts.

They're the same, so both my PSN and GTAF is ashleyman, my rockstar account is also ashleyman if you want to connect there.

Of course it counts.

Il second each of those as I was in th. Same lobby with all of these guys, was about to put my vote in but its easier to quote it on my phone

Ashleymans gtaf is just ashleyman... Ill update the op when im on a pc next to ad. The New names, think all f the above and m3dic8d are all now "approved" now to seek out some more people to race with... Get posting your details so we can arrange a racemeet

Great lobby tonight, apart from the guy who went crazy and tried to have me murdered, it was fun! I especially liked the SUV race! Thanks guys. :)

• ToBContinued08 likes this

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

Of course it counts.

They're the same, so both my PSN and GTAF is ashleyman, my rockstar account is also ashleyman if you want to connect there.

Of course it counts.

Great lobby tonight, apart from the guy who went crazy and tried to have me murdered, it was fun! I especially liked the SUV race! Thanks guys. :)

Another SUV race is in the near future. So starting fixing them up! I had a great time too.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

How did the rum racing event go?

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

How did the rum racing event go?

From the looks of the thread for the racing event, I think it went really well. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

I was happy with the outcome. Racing went really well other than a few accidental spin-outs and bumping. But that's going to happen. I did learn something though.

My Sports class car sucked and has since been sold and replaced with the RH8 lol
  • PSgtaplayer1 likes this

VehicleDestroyer
  • VehicleDestroyer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by VehicleDestroyer, 20 November 2013 - 01:25 PM.

I would be honored to be on your Approved Racers list. I f*cking destroyed 9+ players on that figure-8 race at the airport. Idiots keept raming eachother so they'd miss the gates... I love a good clean race.

PSN (Yes, its spelled incorectly) : VehicleDestoryer GMT -6 CST add me mesage me and we'll race.

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

I was happy with the outcome. Racing went really well other than a few accidental spin-outs and bumping. But that's going to happen. I did learn something though.
My Sports class car sucked and has since been sold and replaced with the RH8 lol

Awesome to hear that the event was a success! :) Nice sig by the way.. Hope to be able to join the next event and race with some of you guys. I don't know how, but I've been part of this thread for a long time (since page 1 I guess) and I'm not an approved racer yet. Lol, how ironic.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

Awesome to hear that the event was a success! :) Nice sig by the way.. Hope to be able to join the next event and race with some of you guys. I don't know how, but I've been part of this thread for a long time (since page 1 I guess) and I'm not an approved racer yet. Lol, how ironic.

Thanks for the compliment on the sig.

The next event will probably be Sunday. Time is still under discussion. I do know that it will be a playlist so multiple races through out. Probably 1 or 2 road races then 1 or 2 of the new tracks or off-road.
  • PSgtaplayer1 likes this

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

I would be honored to be on your Approved Racers list. I f*cking destroyed 9+ players on that figure-8 race at the airport. Idiots keept raming eachother so they'd miss the gates... I love a good clean race.

PSN (Yes, its spelled incorectly) : VehicleDestoryer add me mesage me and we'll race.

Sure someone on here will be up to race with you. What time zone are you in? I would like to get everyone's time zone so O can better plan races and such.

VehicleDestroyer
  • VehicleDestroyer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Sure someone on here will be up to race with you. What time zone are you in? I would like to get everyone's time zone so O can better plan races and such.

GMT -6 CST (edited my post too) usually on very late at night

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

Thanks for the compliment on the sig.
The next event will probably be Sunday. Time is still under discussion. I do know that it will be a playlist so multiple races through out. Probably 1 or 2 road races then 1 or 2 of the new tracks or off-road.

Ok nice to know. Thanks. I'll keep checking back on the event thread page for further announcements.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

What sports were you driving?

LuapYllier Xbox (-5 GMT) Play between 6pm EST and 11pm EST.

I am in a couple crews but niether are doing anything with or for me so i am thinking of starting my own.
  • cloudfuel likes this

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

Great races.

I approve everyone who was in the same lobby as me last night :)

cloudfuel
  • cloudfuel

Clean Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

I did some payout race testing on 'Downtown Underground' last night with "LuapYllier" and I can attest that he is not only a clean racer, but a damn good one at that. I don't always win, but I'm usually in the top 3 and he was down right smoking me on just about every class we tried. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for me. Well done, sir.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by ToBContinued08, 20 November 2013 - 03:59 PM.

What sports were you driving?

LuapYllier Xbox (-5 GMT) Play between 6pm EST and 11pm EST.

I am in a couple crews but niether are doing anything with or for me so i am thinking of starting my own.

Can't remember the name but it looks like BMW M3 in a way.

Also, I just talk to a guy that's looking to start an Xbox crew if you want his GTAF let me know.

cloudfuel
  • cloudfuel

Clean Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

I would be interested as well for the Xbox Racing Crew.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 20 November 2013 - 04:25 PM.

I did some payout race testing on 'Downtown Underground' last night with "LuapYllier" and I can attest that he is not only a clean racer, but a damn good one at that. I don't always win, but I'm usually in the top 3 and he was down right smoking me on just about every class we tried. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for me. Well done, sir.

Thank you...dont feel bad though. I could be wrong but you did not look entirely familiar with that track so comparing with me at having done hundreds of laps on it is a bit unfair lol.

Edit...ok so i have decided on a name and tag for the crew...anyone who would like to take part please send me a message and friend invite through the xbox system and i will hook you up. I dont want to broadcast the tag before seeing if it is available tonight.

Be warned though clean driving, good attitude and willingness to participate will be required.

cloudfuel
  • cloudfuel

Clean Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

I've probably ran it 10-15 times total, so yea.. you make a valid point. :)

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 20 November 2013 - 07:20 PM.

Ok managed to fumble my way through crew creation on my phone. Apparently only way to invite is through social club so i guess i have to actually pay attention to that now too lol.

Crew: CLAW. CleanLapsAlwaysWin
Look me up if interested. Xbox East coast USA prefered but others welcome.
http://socialclub.ro...er/luap.yllier/
  • cloudfuel likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

Both Xbox and ps3 can be part of the same crew, theres no reason our Xbox buddies couldnt join red rum racing and represent across both consoles for coprdinated events, just as we could join luaps New crew...

Cool that cloudfuel anb luap have hooked up, would be good to see them woth sone more Xbox players so we can get some Xbox memvers on the list

After all the idea of this thread is multiple, 1) to approve people whos peers co sider them a good clean racer (seems fair) 2) to get gtaforum regulars to race together 3) get some of our psn / Xbox friends to become more involved in the gtaforum, after all its this community that helped us find each other, only right we encourage others to do the same

As T0lly so succinctly put it "gentleman rules fellas"

MO

RedRumRacing : ride together, die together. Red Rum for life

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users