Photo

Approved Racers Thread

837 replies to this topic
Fat Sally
  • Fat Sally

"Friendly, but terrifying"

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:27 AM

Send me an invite if you'd like to check me out. I will be on in an hour or so and tomorrow between 9am-3pm central.

• TheQuestfor100Percent likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:28 AM Edited by mo-seph, 12 December 2013 - 10:30 AM.

hey sally,

if your on xbox id recommend hooking up with cloudfuel, he races with a few regular clean racers on that side although i presume it may require you coming out of BS

• PSgtaplayer1 likes this

cloudfuel
  • cloudfuel

Clean Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

I raced with him last night... just need to get him in with GrndZero, Luap, & Ringtone7 to get their thoughts.

• mo-seph likes this

Deskjetprinter
  • Deskjetprinter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hi folks,

I was very happy to be offered the chance to sign up with Red Rum Racing, but haven't had a chance to fully immerse myself as yet as the last few days have been busy with work and then Christmas preparations.

I've enjoyed meeting T0lly, Rage and a few of the guys, but am hoping to catch up with you all now that I've got a bit more time free.

After lurking on the forums, I've created an account as Deskjetprinter, if that information on page 1 needs to be updated.

See you on the streets,

Desk
  • T0lly likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

hey deskjet,

hopefully t0lly and Rage will vote for you on the thread,

if you see me online feel free to come for a spin, im usually found in an inv session or running playlists with T0lly lol

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

I vouch for. 

GTAF Username: 

PSN/ XBL GT : deskjetprinter

Rockstar Social:

Crew: RRR1

I did vouch for Deskjetprinter

He is a real cool cat!

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:30 PM Edited by PSgtaplayer1, 16 December 2013 - 12:30 PM.

I vouch for. 
GTAF Username: 
PSN/ XBL GT : deskjetprinter
Rockstar Social:
Crew: RRR1

I did vouch for Deskjetprinter
He is a real cool cat!
I remembered TBC also voted for Deskjet a few pages ago. So, I'm sure he's already approved

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

Indeed I did.

Sens420
  • Sens420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Hey, I'm on PS3 and looking for clean racers to run with. Seems this might be the place to look.

Add me Sens420

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

Collector

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:32 PM

Hey, I'm on PS3 and looking for clean racers to run with. Seems this might be the place to look.

Add me Sens420

There are a few names on the OP of this thread, so you may add some of them (but also put a reason in the body so that the player can know why he/she is being added) I ever some people can race with you, you may get approved in the thread and probably find a home in our crew.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:08 PM Edited by soggyinvert, 16 December 2013 - 03:31 PM.

Psn: ZigMeister666
Social: ZigMeister666
Crew: Apex Stalkers

Founder of Apex Stalkers, love clean racing, if anyone's interested in racing of that variety add me. I'll definitely be adding a few here.

I can vote for Rogerzzz btw. A very skilled and clean racer
  • Rodgerzzz and mo-seph like this

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

I would like to recommend SF.Eighty. He isn't on the forums, but can be found in game. But he liked the idea of Red Rum Racing and would like to be vetted to join and get on the approved racer list.

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:18 AM Edited by Mrwhiteglasses, 17 December 2013 - 11:30 AM.

I pm'd Moseph, would like to experience and hopefully learn new styles of racing. I do crash sometimes but thats only if I misjudged braking point or slipstream.
No silly spinning antics, when racing love to change categories. Some douchebags keep selecting super category then bang everyone up with their chromed modded up adders.
I rather preffer driving slower speed Issy on the edge, damn it spins if you get it wrong. Didn't master handbrake turn well as didnt have a chance to play with well behaved players.
Discovered few tricks just from reading forums etc about modding cars, no wonder I struggled on out of corners acceleration.
Anyway, thats all rubbish talk ... need to link up together?

PSN: Ztalin
http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline
http://socialclub.ro...ha_phurkas/gtav

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:18 PM Edited by rampage08, 17 December 2013 - 12:20 PM.

If anyone want to see if im an approved racer or not

PSN : PunkeR53681
Currently not joining a race crew.

I dont use mic btw so that might be a problem ?

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

Just an idea.
With the new content creator being released today, do you think it would be an idea for everyone to create a track each and then make a mix playlist of them for Sunday?

Thats a good idea, im planning on making a King of the Hill track replica like the Mullholand drive but i dont really know the exact roads since i never been in US but i'll try my best.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

Founder of Apex Stalkers, love clean racing, if anyone's interested in racing of that variety add me. I'll definitely be adding a few here.

Rogerzzzz was one of the very first guys on the approved racers thread to get a vote... glad to see him get another one...

i do really wana race you as well soggy.. gonna add you to my psn tonight, not sure if ill ahve much time to race today, but ill be sure to keep a close eye out for you and get you on the tracks...

Added Deskjet to the list, and bumped Rogerzzz upto the approved status...

@Sens420 ... if you get into a race or two with anyone from the AR list your guarenteed a clean race and likely a vote or two on this thread to get you that coveted "approved status"..

Apex stalkers are also a racing specific crew, as is Red Rum Racing, if your into that sort of thing :)

• Rodgerzzz likes this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:36 PM Edited by nruhdal, 17 December 2013 - 02:36 PM.

I would like to join this list. I see myself as the no. 1 racer in this world (and the universe), not just in gaming but IRL. This is not a biased opinion.

I only have a 50/50 record after around 700 races, but of all the races i've lost, my opponents have been cheating in one way or another. I should've won as i'm simply very the best.

Me and my crew host weekly events, but don't join when i'm hosting, as i'll just win. I would love to join anything you guys are doing and teach you some tricks.

PSN: Relaxxii

Social Club: http://socialclub.ro.../member/nruhdal
Crew: http://socialclub.ro...spitting_llamas

:santa:

• ashleyman likes this

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by rampage08, 17 December 2013 - 02:47 PM.

Sorry if im becoming annoying now, i just want to share you all my first created race based on the infamous King of the Hill during the 70s. Since the nice people here are keen to race clean, i figure you guys can try race here, some opinions and critics on how to improve the tracks are always welcomed :)

http://socialclub.ro...rA?platformId=2

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

Rogerzzzz was one of the very first guys on the approved racers thread to get a vote... glad to see him get another one...

i do really wana race you as well soggy.. gonna add you to my psn tonight, not sure if ill ahve much time to race today, but ill be sure to keep a close eye out for you and get you on the tracks...

Added Deskjet to the list, and bumped Rogerzzz upto the approved status...

@Sens420 ... if you get into a race or two with anyone from the AR list your guarenteed a clean race and likely a vote or two on this thread to get you that coveted "approved status"..

Apex stalkers are also a racing specific crew, as is Red Rum Racing, if your into that sort of thing :)

Yeah definitely looking forward to racing you too, I'm not the best racer in the world but I can hold my own lol

Don't know what time it would be for you but I plan on hopping on in about 6 hours, hope to see you online

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

Had a quick blast with RRR1, and realised i never raced with such a level. Had to go back to drawing board of learning, still can't get enough of consistent laps. Dockyard is very pesky racetrack, a very good mix of turns and rather technical to get right -lap in, lap out.

I don't know who was the player going side by side with me, but hope next time it will be even closer.

I started to understand how Elegy works, moseph 1.28 lap time was a good pace setter. Now have a target how fast i need to be. Learned a lot, infact its like new level of racing.

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

Cheers Zig! Never thought I'd see myself being described as 'skilled' in anything haha.

I'll certainly vouch for Zigmeister as he's the founder of Apex Stalkers and a great racer that can hold his own against the best of them!

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

I vouch for 

Fast and Clean pro style racer. Had some great races with ZigMeister666

dgsf

DennisTheMenace95
  • DennisTheMenace95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:16 AM

I always try to play fair but lately I've just been losing my sh*t over cheating losers that ram me.

Please, shoot me a message

Dennis_Huynh

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

I didn't know apex stalkers we're racing crew, had a bit of run with them. Few races were hectic, but man _ I can't race motorbikes for sh*t.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:43 AM

I didn't know apex stalkers we're racing crew, had a bit of run with them. Few races were hectic, but man _ I can't race motorbikes for sh*t.

Well there you go lol :)

I hear ya bout the bikes man! I can go quick sometimes but im also an expert at clothes lining myself on every pole in the street haha!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

Had a quick blast with RRR1, and realised i never raced with such a level. Had to go back to drawing board of learning, still can't get enough of consistent laps. Dockyard is very pesky racetrack, a very good mix of turns and rather technical to get right -lap in, lap out.

I don't know who was the player going side by side with me, but hope next time it will be even closer.

I started to understand how Elegy works, moseph 1.28 lap time was a good pace setter. Now have a target how fast i need to be. Learned a lot, infact its like new level of racing.

hey dude,

fristly cheers for the props.

secondly it was Ryanlinfield94 who was neck and neck with you (until you got caught up in that lightpole)... your right Dockyard can be tricky but given you ahdnt raced on it before you did a pretty good job of keeping up with ryan, few more runs round it and im sure youll have it dialled.

but given that youw ere neck and neck with him, i was tracking behind you both in thrid, you guys got really close at time but both retain a high level of control and i didnt see any contact... thats what the approved racers concept is all about so your definitely getting a vote from me

My vote

GTAF:Mrwhiteglasses

PSN: Ztalin

I would like to join this list. I see myself as the no. 1 racer in this world (and the universe), not just in gaming but IRL. This is not a biased opinion.

I only have a 50/50 record after around 700 races, but of all the races i've lost, my opponents have been cheating in one way or another. I should've won as i'm simply very the best.

Me and my crew host weekly events, but don't join when i'm hosting, as i'll just win. I would love to join anything you guys are doing and teach you some tricks.

PSN: Relaxxii

Social Club: http://socialclub.ro.../member/nruhdal
Crew: http://socialclub.ro...spitting_llamas

:santa:

modesty is the best lol.... but feel free to hook up with anyone already on the list and im sure votes will come in pretty quickly for you. The more approved racers you hook up with the more your gonna find clean racing and a good challenge... most guys on here take it to a pretty high level

pretty sure you may be on my FL, we just never seem to have got on the track at the same time

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

How do I read the racing tips thread link? I keep getting "you are not permitted to view this forum" or something similar

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

Racing tips used to be a sticky but it got removed by GTAF admins this weekend, not sure why as they also remove the orignal racing tips non sticky version as well.. alongside a few other racing related threads (avoiding aggressive drivers is one example)

Im not sure why it got removed, yet glitch videos remain... but, ive sent you a PM with some more info.

EarthboundMysfit
  • EarthboundMysfit

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

PSN: EarthboundMysfit

I would like to be "community approved" as a clean racer, and added to a few serious and clean racers friends lists'...

I have made a few Custom Tracks and P2P races and would be tickled silly to be able to share and race them nightly with a crew, or a few cool, clean drivers from this thread.

I have a long history of online (clean)racing, and even hosted and ran a racing league in GT5 from the GT Planet website, called SCRL(Street Car Racing League). I might even be interested in running/joining a similar crew/league in GTA-O.

Tired of racing the same ol' dirty, sloppy, random turds.. So, hit me up on PS3 @ EarthboundMysfit.
  • mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

hey earthbound,

feel free to drop me a friend request. If you have a look in my signature there's  some details on our humble little Crew (RedRumRacing) and I can vouch that Apex Stalkers are anotehr clean racing crew in the world of Los Santos...

But if you wana get on the Approved list, regardless of crew choices, just arrange a hook up with someone from here and get some races done... or the other option is if you regular race with someone who will vouch your a clean racer,, have them get onto the GTAF and get involved in this thread.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users