Photo

Approved Racers Thread

837 replies to this topic
T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:13 AM

I vouch for this guy, ran about a dozen races with him. Good driver, pleasant.

GTAF Username: Cazualplay

PSN/ XBL GT : dgcx

Rockstar Social: no_catchup

Crew: RRR1 and FAST

• ToBContinued08 and highside_rider like this

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

I vouch for this guy, ran about a dozen races with him. Good driver, pleasant.

GTAF Username: Cazualplay

PSN/ XBL GT : dgcx

Rockstar Social: no_catchup

Crew: RRR1 and FAST

I second that, good racer.

• highside_rider likes this

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

I vouch for. 

GTAF Username: 

PSN/ XBL GT : deskjetprinter

Rockstar Social:

Crew: RRR1

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by mo-seph, 08 December 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Ooo we got some new racers, Ill be vusy adding New names to to the list

Still need pigeon420 (halvsteinshingle) to get anpther vote to be approved, think downndirtytn has the required 2 already

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

DeskJetPrinter gets a vote from me too.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

Just a quick recap if someone can confirm, I need to add

No_catchup
Deskjetprinter
Downndirtytn
And
Northernhawk

Deku-
  • Deku-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

148wins 6loses

Psn mentm4

Crew:synched 

Pro Racer.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

148wins 6loses

Psn mentm4

Pro Racer.

Say what?

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

148wins 6loses

Psn mentm4

Pro Racer.

I would like to see your pro skills. Perhaps you can teach me a view things.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

Just a quick recap if someone can confirm, I need to add

No_catchup
Deskjetprinter
Downndirtytn
And
Northernhawk

Yes to all!

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

Pop a vote for Taymar1. I got a short playlist with him and he seems like an alright fellow. Need to get him in traffic see how he handles others but he gets a vote.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

I'll stick a vote here for another DDZN member .... RUN_JMC .... shouldn't take too long for a second quite a few RRR1 members joined his playlist yesterday :)

MrBlkHrt
  • MrBlkHrt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:39 PM

^^ 2nd that.

Run_JMC

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

Should be able to add new names tomorrow guys,
  • PatG likes this

MrBlkHrt
  • MrBlkHrt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

Just an idea.

With the new content creator being released today, do you think it would be an idea for everyone to create a track each and then make a mix playlist of them for Sunday?

• ToBContinued08 likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:01 AM

Just an idea.

With the new content creator being released today, do you think it would be an idea for everyone to create a track each and then make a mix playlist of them for Sunday?

i like this idea... im thinking alot of peeps are gonna do lap races.. i may take on the challenge of a point to point... probably 2 actually, one sensible, one ridiculous length...

• MrBlkHrt likes this

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

Just an idea.

i like this idea... im thinking alot of peeps are gonna do lap races.. i may take on the challenge of a point to point... probably 2 actually, one sensible, one ridiculous length...

I like this idea too! It would add a lot of variation to our events if we incorporated everyone's tracks into a playlist. The creators would also get the kick out of people racing their tracks too which would be cool. 

• MrBlkHrt likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

Just an idea.

I like this idea too! It would add a lot of variation to our events if we incorporated everyone's tracks into a playlist. The creators would also get the kick out of people racing their tracks too which would be cool. 

ill be testing it tonight... although i think TBC should make a "Red Rum Approval" track that we can use for new members, get them to race 2 of us round the track to ensure clean laps

• ToBContinued08 and MrBlkHrt like this

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

Just an idea.

ill be testing it tonight... although i think TBC should make a "Red Rum Approval" track that we can use for new members, get them to race 2 of us round the track to ensure clean laps

That's a good idea. TBC could customise the track to highlight the ability of the prospects. Maybe between us as I said last night online we could organise a session or 2 per week, specifically for the inducting and testing of prospects. It would save us worrying about when and how to get them tested.

They would just have to be online at a specific time, have 2 higher up members in the session. They can run the Induction Race, or an Induction Playlist and then could make a decision. One session per week leaves us the rest of the week to enjoy the game with the crew, rather than having to test out prospects.

• MrBlkHrt likes this

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

I'll be making some IV'esque cannonball runs, one start point one finish no check points inbetween !! also expect a couple of lap races that include stunt jumps, I'm thinking around the airport/docks area would suffice :)

• ToBContinued08 likes this

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

Man... I'm loving this lol.

As an official track for Red Rum "Greenhorns", I would gladly make one. Needless to say, it's not going to be easy. A track that will prove they can handle their car.

The playlist for Sunday sounds like a Killer idea. Maybe our next, every week event. At a certain time on Sunday, we all get together and race a selected playlist. And of course LuapYllier/CloudFuel could handle the 360 side of things.

I think my first track will also be PTP. Quite possibly one of the longest. *Evil Laugh*

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by mo-seph, 10 December 2013 - 12:38 PM.

Just an idea.

That's a good idea. TBC could customise the track to highlight the ability of the prospects. Maybe between us as I said last night online we could organise a session or 2 per week, specifically for the inducting and testing of prospects. It would save us worrying about when and how to get them tested.

They would just have to be online at a specific time, have 2 higher up members in the session. They can run the Induction Race, or an Induction Playlist and then could make a decision. One session per week leaves us the rest of the week to enjoy the game with the crew, rather than having to test out prospects.

totally agree a set time would be good, i think 2 sessions per week might be a good idea, based on differing timezones to make them more accessible (i.e evening Uk time and Evening US time which differ by about 6 hours) but we could easily edit that into the recruitment thread here and send Social Club messages to people requesting to join to invite them along to an Inductee Session, those who turn up, eprform well and play nice will get auto invites (like slayer did last night, and woody too)

I'll be making some IV'esque cannonball runs, one start point one finish no check points inbetween !! also expect a couple of lap races that include stunt jumps, I'm thinking around the airport/docks area would suffice :)

id love this, enjoy a good impromtu race which is kinda the same thing, always interesting to see which different ways people chose to go

As an official track for Red Rum "Greenhorns", I would gladly make one. Needless to say, it's not going to be easy. A track that will prove they can handle their car.

The playlist for Sunday sounds like a Killer idea. Maybe our next, every week event. At a certain time on Sunday, we all get together and race a selected playlist. And of course LuapYllier/CloudFuel could handle the 360 side of things.

I think my first track will also be PTP. Quite possibly one of the longest. *Evil Laugh*

i think 64 checkpoints is the max, but the distance betwen them is flexible so these could get pretty long... im thinking a freeway run from vespucci beach to..... vespucci beach... full lap of the map... bu that might ahve to be a lap race... muhahahaha

to get back on point *ahem* maybe we should continue this discussion (specific to RRR race content) in the ~Red Rum Racing~ thread... and Ive added some of the newly approved racer to the main topic...

I also wana vote for Lazyboy. (on here, Lazyboy8 on PSN) very considerate racer and pretty darn fast too... im sure someone from the playlist last night will second, i only just beat him across the playlist (despite him having more race wins in the playlist overall) with a little shake and bake action from me and T0lly on the last race (which t0lly won but 1/4 second)... scraped a win by 1 point

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

Bummer on the checkpoint limit.

I'm thinking of a track starting at the garage at the top of the map, halfway down the freeway, having to cut through the mountains to the other side near the beach, and then a mad dash to the airport.
  • mo-seph likes this

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

I think that you'd do an excellent job of creating that course!

I also wana vote for Lazyboy. (on here, Lazyboy8 on PSN) very considerate racer and pretty darn fast too... im sure someone from the playlist last night will second, i only just beat him across the playlist (despite him having more race wins in the playlist overall) with a little shake and bake action from me and T0lly on the last race (which t0lly won but 1/4 second)... scraped a win by 1 point

I'll second Lazyboy. Woody was alright too, I think there was some contact from him though in some courses. MarkSlayer was skilled too, well everyone was skilled in that playlist considering I was using stock cars against customs!

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

This thread is getting way off topic. I am not trying to be the forum police but am worried it may turn off potential folks that can benefit from the OP.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by mo-seph, 10 December 2013 - 03:10 PM.

to get back on point *ahem* maybe we should continue this discussion (specific to RRR race content) in the ~Red Rum Racing~ thread... and Ive added some of the newly approved racer to the main topic...

This thread is getting way off topic. I am not trying to be the forum police but am worried it may turn off potential folks that can benefit from the OP.

i do try to reign it in and make sure we steer this thread in the right direction... as much as i appreciate the bumps we do need to try and remain on topic... votes for approved racers. updating the main list should be priority focus here... general discuss has its place :) (smiley for non douchbaggery confirmation as i have been guilty of the odd off topic post)

to get us back on topic ive added lazy to the list in the OP...

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

Btw, while you're on topic, Mr BlkHrt is on the list twice.

Fat Sally
  • Fat Sally

"Friendly, but terrifying"

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by Fat Sally, 11 December 2013 - 04:19 AM.

I think I'm an a pretty good racer I win most that I take seriously. Anyone wanna race with me? Looking for an active race crew. Looking for competition. long tracks with traffic. Do best on motorcycles. Akuma > All. 

GT: JayDiTee

Crew: HCO Los Santos

Stats: http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

cloudfuel
  • cloudfuel

Clean Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

How did you get branded as a Bad Sport? Are you on XBOX?

Fat Sally
  • Fat Sally

"Friendly, but terrifying"

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:20 AM

How did you get branded as a Bad Sport? Are you on XBOX?

Yes it was 8 days but it was just reset after the patch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users