• D1RTY12

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

I vouch for 

Psn: ZigMeister666
Social: ZigMeister666
Crew: Apex Stalkers

Fast and Clean pro style racer. Had some great races with ZigMeister666

dgsf

makes sense for the spam invites to Ziggy's playlist last night !! ignored all of them as I thought it was another random !! I'll join next time apologies :)

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

hey earthbound,

feel free to drop me a friend request. If you have a look in my signature there's  some details on our humble little Crew (RedRumRacing) and I can vouch that Apex Stalkers are anotehr clean racing crew in the world of Los Santos...

But if you wana get on the Approved list, regardless of crew choices, just arrange a hook up with someone from here and get some races done... or the other option is if you regular race with someone who will vouch your a clean racer,, have them get onto the GTAF and get involved in this thread.

Feel free to add me man, ZigMeister666. I won't be online for two weeks though sadly :/ but when I can I'm always racing

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

I vouch for 
Psn: ZigMeister666
Social: ZigMeister666

Fast and Clean pro style racer. Had some great races with ZigMeister666

dgsf

makes sense for the spam invites to Ziggy's playlist last night !! ignored all of them as I thought it was another random !! I'll join next time apologies :)

Thanks Tolly! You too, I seriously can't get over how you were head to head with me, yet I was in an Elegy and you were in a Surano!! Seriously impressive, won't forget that one, I fear for the day I race you on even terms haha

Haha and no worries NittyDon, look forward to races in the future

Oh and Mo Seph, we still ain't had that race!! I tried inviting you last night. Will be good fun when it comes one day haha

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

yea i was online in GTA:O but i wasn't actively playing... as daft as it sounds i was in an invite only lobby having a chat with our crew leader about a few things, pretty much a free international call lol

but im patient, i can wait to get in some track time lol

ill be getting onto editing the OP soon :)

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

So.... Can I get a couple votes from approved gentlemen or am I still just too clumsy?
Will happily accept the latter ;)

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

hehehe hey cuz...

i think ive spoke to you more than raced with you at the moment lol... but from the races weve had ill give you a vote :)

i know we had some really close moments in the bike race on dipping in, especially when i nipped through that tiny gap at the bottom of the downhill section, narrowly squeezing betwen you and a road sign... but you kept your cool and resisted the urge to smash me into a barrier lol... which is what this is about, its not ability but conduct and outlook, you seem to be "approved worthy" in my book dude

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

@moseph, i think i deleted you as i didn't get a response to my friend-request :'( - Anyway, just add me and lets roll! -> relaxxii

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

sorry dude, i get quite a few lol. also occasoinally have to juggle them for new requests but sure thing, i should have some time tonight.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by Cuz05, 19 December 2013 - 08:47 PM.

hehehe hey cuz...

i think ive spoke to you more than raced with you at the moment lol... but from the races weve had ill give you a vote :)

Lol, too true man and cheers.
Well, I know Rage'll give us a vote, been thru a couple of long playlists with him as well as other singles so I'm golden :)

Haven't checked back on GTAF much after the expansion but it did set me pondering today. I've not really had many full on RRR meets/sessions/playlists but looking thru the approved list, I realised I'd actually clocked up a decent number of races with a decent number of members, just couldn't quite work out if it had added up to much individually... :/

And I seem to be ranked 10 in the crew, which seems a bit crazy... 

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Cuz isn't on Approved list?

I give him a vote if he isn't

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

Excellent, thank you gentlemen  :monocle:

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:36 AM

Had a selection of fine races with RRR1, unfortunately realised in need of few categories cars. Just about mastered how to handle sports category, quite liked muscle (need to research which to buy), coupe category were most forgiving and super ... well, it was messy. I don't know why but lap times in Elegy are faster than Entity in Dockyards. Wtf?

Hope to see few links from enlightened ones about certain categories cars. Man, racing bikes is bad ... just can't crack the code to them. They offer the cleanest racing, but getting rhythm in them is so hard.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

Hey mo-seph, i sent you a message on psn and you didnt reply back, did you get the message ? Haha

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

Excellent, thank you gentlemen  :monocle:

Surprising. I give a 2nd vote if its needed too.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

Had a selection of fine races with RRR1, unfortunately realised in need of few categories cars. 

We could have a section for this in GTA discussions over the other side. We could share opinions and advise on cars across all classes without getting bogged down in "My 9F destroys every car I race against" nonsense. I like a good GTA car discussion...

@Ash, thanks man.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

A bit late but another vote for Cuz :)

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

Can we have a super-approved list?

:colgate:

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

Can we have a super-approved list?

:colgate:

or a Boss list. 

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

Xbox Live: Okechi

Social Club: Okechi

GTA Forums Username: Okechi

Crew: Hot-Wheels-LogoBeatthat_zps92ab7af9.png

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

Is there any muscle car crew in here ? Sick of super car races.

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

The thing is ... you really need to be a high class act to control Super category cars. And what I mean by saying it, is being able to race it in a group of similarly skilled racers. Side by side, braking and sticking bumper to bumper without hitting too hard.
It's nice to see players leaving some space for overtake, but that's lame. It's all about being as hard on others without making a contact. To reach this nirvana, one needs to learn race tracks, and intricate habits of cars and of course style of other players.
There is one downside however, -there is no back view- for defensive driving. Hate it.

1CrazyFool
  • 1CrazyFool

More Than Mortal

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

I'm now inducted and accepted in Apex Stalkers clean racing crew. I think we need a few more of us on this list (represent!)

I have asked whoever I can think of to vote for me, but it's only been a couple of days membership so if anyone who is approved on this thread can spare a few mins for a good clean race and then throw a vote my way would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

PSN: OnlyForward_

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:08 AM

Wish I could vote for you man, but we ain't raced. I've heard good things though.

Your right aswell, defs need more of us here!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

ill vouch for getting more apex guys on the list

i know theres a couple of new additions that need to be added, rest assured ive not forgot you guys, just been busy prepping for xmas

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:18 AM

Yeah fair enough man, we're all pretty busy

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

Got a question for you guys, do you guys race in GTA race too or only standard race ? Man GTA race is hard (or i suck at it), i've just got blown off a bunch of times by a guy in a GTA race. Mo-seph spectated me so that was embarassing too lol.

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

I generally run standard race. On occasion the crew will run some GTA races, when we do the clean racing rules are thrown out. Is a free for all. I typically do not finish well on them either. So when I am in a GTA race I am not looking for approved racers.

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

GTA races? Are good fun, but its not racing in its purity. I had never won one, i am really that bad in GTA.

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

GTA races? Are good fun, but its not racing in its purity. I had never won one, i am really that bad in GTA.

You should see me in a GTA race. Im incredibly awful at that mode.

Aizcold
  • Aizcold

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by ElvisGouranga, 25 December 2013 - 04:25 PM.

Would like to be on this list too, PSN name is Aizcold, any Apex guys here that can vouch for me?

Can do the races as well to get approval, maybe sometime this weekend. Add me:

AIZCOLD (PSN)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users