The little things that amuse you

30 replies to this topic
ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

Simply put, post the things that happen to you in GTA Online that just make you smile a little bit.

Mine is how in races, people don't seem to notice that there is a brake button.

• lannydee likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Random traffic bugs (as long as they don't make me crash in e.g. races).

It's often amusing to see a car to ascend above the ground and then continue on the road like nothing happened. Or when a vehicle goes from the other side of the road to the other side like it was skidding.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

People still using the Micro SMG and not the OP Pistol.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

People telling others how the game 'should' be played.

I guess 'sandbox' has no meaning to these people other than a place where they like sticking their heads.

rufus-t-bone
  • rufus-t-bone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

My penis
  • SK1NJ0B and a20characterusername like this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

Race leader that pits me out of the race...

Only to be taken out of the lead by me on the next lap. Eat it!

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

Me and a guy had a shoot out.. He won and my bike got impounded. Forgot about it and 5 minutes later he sent me a text saying "nice ride braaaah" and I realised he was waiting for me at the impound lot. Obviously I rushed over there and saw he planted a sticky bomb on my bike and another shoot out followed.

Gotta admire it when people do this, using what the game gives you to create unique situations. His text and actions made me laugh.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

My penis

Never has a reply fit the thread's title this perfectly.

cremilar
  • cremilar

Cutey bum!

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

When a noob doesn't understand what you're in passive mode and wastes his entire stash of ammo on you.

Blocking a door so people cannot leave the store they are in. :3

When an annoying kid is on his headset and you suddenly hear him mum telling him its time for bed!

Anti Warhol
  • Anti Warhol

The Brat Pack

• Members
  • France

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

The sh*t that NPC say

• SK1NJ0B and mealymouthmongolian like this

lannydee
  • lannydee

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

haha I like using the OP pistols but mainly in these forums ;)

Zodape
  • Zodape

Smartass

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:05 PM

In races, someone rams me, and all of a sudden they just rocket out of the road into a wall, and my car didn't even steer one bit. Instant karma, I guess.

MrVadersfist
  • MrVadersfist

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Simply put, post the things that happen to you in GTA Online that just make you smile a little bit.

Im curious, isnt it better to feather the acceleration then to actually brake? Could be wrong but I would think you get better acceleration if you DONT use full brake. 

Deagy87
  • Deagy87

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

Mine is hanging around Mors mutual blowing up peoples cars because i have a way of doing it that doesn't cost me or give me a bad sport warning :)

Its the only form of griefing i do but i could spend hours at it and i don't know why haha i can just picture people cracking up wondering how their car has blown up

if theres a chrome adder or any adder there for that matter ill keep blowing it up if the person is foolish enough to keep replacing it straight away.which some of them are!

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Im curious, isnt it better to feather the acceleration then to actually brake? Could be wrong but I would think you get better acceleration if you DONT use full brake. 

Generally speaking, yes. Unless it's a 90 degree turn and you happen to be going *very* fast and/or drive a vehicle with poor handling, there's not much need for braking.

• MrVadersfist likes this

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

Mine is hanging around Mors mutual blowing up peoples cars because i have a way of doing it that doesn't cost me or give me a bad sport warning :)

Its the only form of griefing i do but i could spend hours at it and i don't know why haha i can just picture people cracking up wondering how their car has blown up

if theres a chrome adder or any adder there for that matter ill keep blowing it up if the person is foolish enough to keep replacing it straight away.which some of them are!

Does this make you feel cool, kiddo?

BrightonGTA
  • BrightonGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

Some of the car spawn bugs. Some of the funnier ones that I've experienced:

1) Started a mission with a friend, my car was spawned directly on top of his. I climbed in, drove off it, and flipped his car upside down.

2) Started a race with 8 or so players, and the hosts car was spawned upside down. That was him f**ked.

3) Went inside my garage, and my sandking was dancing - literally, on the spot, just bobbing up and down

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Hitting a car with a bike at 120mph and surviving, the getting hit by a car at 15mph and dying!!

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

In single player, jumping and then pressing circle to fall over onto pedestrians always amused me.  I'm really disappointed this feature was removed from Online.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

Chrome adders

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

The sh*t that NPC say

This cracks me up during survival missions.
  • Anti Warhol likes this

shootingallovertheplace

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Does this involve a jerry can? I watched a crew member do this to a guys car after we killed him. Looks so comical and there is something badass about standing on someone's PV and pouring gasoline over it.

Deagy87
  • Deagy87

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Does this make you feel cool, kiddo?

Not at all jus something i like to do

I take it this has happened to you so?or else you must just own an adder..aww how cute..

Deagy87
  • Deagy87

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:11 PM Edited by Deagy87, 07 November 2013 - 03:16 PM.

Does this involve a jerry can? I watched a crew member do this to a guys car after we killed him. Looks so comical and there is something badass about standing on someone's PV and pouring gasoline over it.

It does indeed :) yeah even better is when someone comes around the corner for their car after doing it haha

• shootingallovertheplace likes this

shootingallovertheplace

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

It does indeed :) yeah even better is when someone comes around the corner for their car after doing it haha

Definitely. Mucked it up the first time I did it though. Dam Adder.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Those people tend to avoid bad sports. We're what you call, one step ahead of you.

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Clever people. I was sending a message and accidentally crashed a fighter jet into a train while someone was in it.  We had a shootout for a good couple of minutes and I see him start running on foot, so I set chase. He hides behind a small hill and doesn't move. I figure I got dis... only to see his dot start moving very quickly. Guy got on the train and blasts me as the train speeds by. 

I sent him a "That was awesome." message and he sends me a Party invite which I declined since I was already in one. But the way it played out was great and made me laugh.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

Those people tend to avoid bad sports. We're what you call, one step ahead of you.

You don't know how to shoot then.

If you're trying to avoid bad sport, you're not killing the player properly.  Haven't blown up a single car with my OP Pistol.

Too good for you all.

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:21 PM Edited by IHerbert, 07 November 2013 - 09:22 PM.

Wait for a bounty target to enter a store, land my Frogger so it overlooks the street, destroy their vehicle, and get my cash.

Herbert Style.

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by BlakeZ, 07 November 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Launching motorcyclist npcs to the moon is on my top ten list. I know you can do this without being online, but it still cracks me up every time I hear them scream and hit the eject button.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users