I just got robbed at gunpoint by 3 russian

88 replies to this topic
ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

I think you should report this incident to the LSPD or maybe even the FIB. This is "serious" sh*t... :p

leo370z
  • leo370z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by leo370z, 08 November 2013 - 12:49 AM.

what a retard.. jesus.... charge a penny for every stupid post people make in this forum; I would be rich.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

what a retard.. jesus.... charge a penny for every stupid post people make in this forum; I would be rich.

your post would earn me a penny

• SCOOBASTEEB likes this

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

Im dead serious. This was some crazy sh*t. I was just chillin mindin my business in free roam, then out of nowhere, these 3 Russians pull aside me in this European looking car. And then all of a sudden I am surrounded and these guys are just talking to me in Russian. I thought they were just gonna kill me and that was it. Thats normally what happens 75% of the time when you see someone in free roam let alone have someone pull up on you.

These guys were in all black suits. I was sure I would be dead. But then they just started yellling instructions at me in Russian. I was like "yo I dont understand you, I speakeh no Russian I only speakeh English". I was like do you want $100? I tried giving the guy $100 and he slapped me. Thats when I knew they were serious. One guy then said something I finally understood which was in English, along the lines of "all of your money". I was like huh? Somehow they forced me in to this big ass white van. I dont know how it was there they pulled up in some other sh*t. The van was just there probably.

So we all get in this van and one of them came in the back with me to stay close to me, whatever. But then he starts telling me to turn off my tv because they didnt want me to see where I was going.....I complied. By the time we got there it was 30 minutes later and they told me to get out of the car so I turned my tv on and got out. We were at the very top of Mt Chillad..

They told me that if I that if I didnt deposit $350,000 (all of my money) into all of their accounts they would kill me right where I stand at the top of Mt Chillad. I told them who gives a f*ck what difference is it go right ahead. lol. The guy was like "I'll tell you why you give a f*ck". Dude sends me a bunch of snapmatic photos of me (my guy) in front of his apartment. I'm talking creepy ones, some dating back to damn near the release of GTAV:O. There was like over 80 of them. I was like WTF!?? I was so bugged out. They got ones of me doing the most random sh*t. I was like something is up with this. I was so weirded out I gave them all my money...They killed me anyway. After I gave them the money they had me turn my tv off again and drove me into the bay of San Andreas. I drowned.

I think you need a shrink of your own.

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

I read that while eating dinner and it was very entertaining, OP. 

8/10.

leo370z
  • leo370z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

ask yo ma.. that is what she earns every night sucking ****

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

I read that while eating dinner and it was very entertaining, OP. 

8/10.

Yeah, He should Report it to the FIB. This is organized Crime. Unacceptable I guess they kidnapped him and extorted him for cash. He should hire mercenaries to do the job for him. I guess since he's such a pussy to handle his "problems".

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

I seriously haven't laughed this hard because of a postin a while lol.

I laugh this hard every time you make a post.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

ask yo ma.. that is what she earns every night sucking ****

still more than yours

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

dank memes melt steel beams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

I read the entire post. "I'm dead serious" was where I started calling bullsh*t on the OP.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

Whoa, I got kidnapped by 2 russian dudes too. See, my cousin he owns a cab depot so there's this dude that is kinda like a loan shark but my cousin didn't have the money, so I killed the loan shark, now 2 guys came after me kidnapped me and my cousin, and now they want me to do jobs for them... f*ck that sh*t...

• DeafMetal likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:55 AM

I take it this is your call of duty, ghost?

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

Loved it

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

enjoyed reading that lol

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

I really wish this could be true, this what GTAO should be like.

• FireBallz21 likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

Interesting. How did they hack the game to allow the impossible, like them forcing you into a car? 

If it smells like bullsh*t, well, it normally is. Mind your feet, ladies and gents. 

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

Was it Niko?

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Interesting. How did they hack the game to allow the impossible, like them forcing you into a car? 

If it smells like bullsh*t, well, it normally is. Mind your feet, ladies and gents. 

LOL the fact that you are "de-bunking" this tells me you actually took it as real for a moment :|

op isn't even trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes, if you come to the conclusion its suposed to be real, YOU are a f*cking idiot.

• SCOOBASTEEB and balgra like this

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

I wish stuff like this was possible ingame it would be so good. Being able to organize, kidnap and ask their crew for money!

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

LOL the fact that you are "de-bunking" this tells me you actually took it as real for a moment :|

op isn't even trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes, if you come to the conclusion its suposed to be real, YOU are a f*cking idiot.

Aw, what's crawled up your arse? Are you another one of these little lamb boys that wants to try and hound me off the forums by insulting me every time I post?

Read the signature, prick.

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

Tell'em, they are f*cking amazing! XD

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

pls come up with something more believable kthxbye

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

Come on blakeney, swing your massive penis in this guy's face as well. 

Marsupielami
  • Marsupielami

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Im dead serious. This was some crazy sh*t. I was just chillin mindin my business in free roam, then out of nowhere, these 3 Russians pull aside me in this European looking car. And then all of a sudden I am surrounded and these guys are just talking to me in Russian. I thought they were just gonna kill me and that was it. Thats normally what happens 75% of the time when you see someone in free roam let alone have someone pull up on you.

These guys were in all black suits. I was sure I would be dead. But then they just started yellling instructions at me in Russian. I was like "yo I dont understand you, I speakeh no Russian I only speakeh English". I was like do you want $100? I tried giving the guy $100 and he slapped me. Thats when I knew they were serious. One guy then said something I finally understood which was in English, along the lines of "all of your money". I was like huh? Somehow they forced me in to this big ass white van. I dont know how it was there they pulled up in some other sh*t. The van was just there probably.

So we all get in this van and one of them came in the back with me to stay close to me, whatever. But then he starts telling me to turn off my tv because they didnt want me to see where I was going.....I complied. By the time we got there it was 30 minutes later and they told me to get out of the car so I turned my tv on and got out. We were at the very top of Mt Chillad..

They told me that if I that if I didnt deposit $350,000 (all of my money) into all of their accounts they would kill me right where I stand at the top of Mt Chillad. I told them who gives a f*ck what difference is it go right ahead. lol. The guy was like "I'll tell you why you give a f*ck". Dude sends me a bunch of snapmatic photos of me (my guy) in front of his apartment. I'm talking creepy ones, some dating back to damn near the release of GTAV:O. There was like over 80 of them. I was like WTF!?? I was so bugged out. They got ones of me doing the most random sh*t. I was like something is up with this. I was so weirded out I gave them all my money...They killed me anyway. After I gave them the money they had me turn my tv off again and drove me into the bay of San Andreas. I drowned.

when you turned the tv back on, did you asshole hurt ?

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

Come on blakeney, swing your massive penis in this guy's face as well. 

Tbh if I were to waste my time putting all the f*ck nuggets straight in individual little posts, I would become a f*ck nugget too lol... You were the unlucky one this time... and in true f*ck nugget style you are acting like a bitch about it lol....

Don't like me pointing out how f*cking foolish it was to think the post was real?...  I'd you get some sense so you don't fall into the f*ck nugget category, then we are less likely to cross paths aren't we...

Or just carry on and stand the chance of one of the many people that are not f*ck nuggets to pull you up on being so.... and perhaps look like less of a bitch by laughing it off... I mean come on... re-read it... do you still think op is trying to deceive or just writing a funny gta based "piece" ? ha ha... funny like? :p

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

Dude.. Fuzzknuckles and you need to get together so you can re-read it together and do a joint effort in working out the difference between someone being funny, and someone deceiving you.

Like when people think everything is con, because they don't know cons... aka they are mugs waiting to be conned lol...

To be fair you just made a small passing statement, but he is crying and all upset because he got called out for being thick.... and I think he would like you to hold his hand.. ? :S

ps He wanted me to swing my dick in your face (I have no idea?? I think it some pervert thing, probs wanted to watch?), but it's ok, we will skip that bit all together ;)

VanillaUnicorn
  • VanillaUnicorn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Sad c*nt

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

wat

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 15 November 2013 - 04:23 PM.

lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users