» «
Photo

I just got robbed at gunpoint by 3 russian

88 replies to this topic
Michael's shrink
  • Michael's shrink

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:53 AM Edited by Michael's shrink, 07 November 2013 - 07:55 AM.

Im dead serious. This was some crazy sh*t. I was just chillin mindin my business in free roam, then out of nowhere, these 3 Russians pull aside me in this European looking car. And then all of a sudden I am surrounded and these guys are just talking to me in Russian. I thought they were just gonna kill me and that was it. Thats normally what happens 75% of the time when you see someone in free roam let alone have someone pull up on you.

These guys were in all black suits. I was sure I would be dead. But then they just started yellling instructions at me in Russian. I was like "yo I dont understand you, I speakeh no Russian I only speakeh English". I was like do you want $100? I tried giving the guy $100 and he slapped me. Thats when I knew they were serious. One guy then said something I finally understood which was in English, along the lines of "all of your money". I was like huh? Somehow they forced me in to this big ass white van. I dont know how it was there they pulled up in some other sh*t. The van was just there probably.

So we all get in this van and one of them came in the back with me to stay close to me, whatever. But then he starts telling me to turn off my tv because they didnt want me to see where I was going.....I complied. By the time we got there it was 30 minutes later and they told me to get out of the car so I turned my tv on and got out. We were at the very top of Mt Chillad..

They told me that if I that if I didnt deposit $350,000 (all of my money) into all of their accounts they would kill me right where I stand at the top of Mt Chillad. I told them who gives a f*ck what difference is it go right ahead. lol. The guy was like "I'll tell you why you give a f*ck". Dude sends me a bunch of snapmatic photos of me (my guy) in front of his apartment. I'm talking creepy ones, some dating back to damn near the release of GTAV:O. There was like over 80 of them. I was like WTF!?? I was so bugged out. They got ones of me doing the most random sh*t. I was like something is up with this. I was so weirded out I gave them all my money...They killed me anyway. After I gave them the money they had me turn my tv off again and drove me into the bay of San Andreas. I drowned.

• gtaxpert, senormidget, QuietSundayLibrary and 4 others like this

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

were u injured sorry tldr :(

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

posting in potential classic

• Jacob-B likes this

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

You pusyy

blvckkk
  • blvckkk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

umm I don't even..um

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

I seriously haven't laughed this hard because of a postin a while lol.
  • AAR likes this

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Kawaii-desu!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

Nice fanfiction jackass.

• AAR likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

Interesting..

stepladder
  • stepladder

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

You utter Nerds!

Big64
  • Big64

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

Nice except you can't give more than 5,000 ATM

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

This is supposed to be funny?

• 727gta likes this

Michael's shrink
  • Michael's shrink

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

You callin me a liar??

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

typical russians 

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

you calling him a liar, bitch?

• Lazyboy. likes this

grandola
  • grandola

Southern Comfort

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

Funny shot bro. :)

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

LMFAOOOO epic story

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

entertaining..

grats

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

Dude if you're serious then that's the most amazing thing I have ever read on GTAForums. Thank you for such an amazing story.

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:59 AM

Nice nice.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

in soviet russia f*ck you

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Kawaii-desu!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:09 AM

This deserves to be turned into a creepypasta or something now that I think about it. I might make it into one if you're interested. All you have to do is spice it up a little and i'll post it on the creepypasta wiki. This is very well detailed, even if it's just a made up story, you did a good job. Ignore my previous post from before.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

This deserves to be turned into a creepypasta or something now that I think about it. I might make it into one if you're interested. All you have to do is spice it up a little and i'll post it on the creepypasta wiki. This is very well detailed, even if it's just a made up story, you did a good job. Ignore my previous post from before.

yes pls  :panic:

Victor_Mangano
  • Victor_Mangano

Capo of the Mangano Crime Family

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

6/10...would read again.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Kawaii-desu!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

Done: http://creepypasta.w...e:_The_Stalkers

• Kifflom! likes this

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

Done: http://creepypasta.w...e:_The_Stalkers

EPIC thanks

dyz
  • dyz

GTA For Life!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

Im dead serious. This was some crazy sh*t. I was just chillin mindin my business in free roam, then out of nowhere, these 3 Russians pull aside me in this European looking car. And then all of a sudden I am surrounded and these guys are just talking to me in Russian. I thought they were just gonna kill me and that was it. Thats normally what happens 75% of the time when you see someone in free roam let alone have someone pull up on you.

These guys were in all black suits. I was sure I would be dead. But then they just started yellling instructions at me in Russian. I was like "yo I dont understand you, I speakeh no Russian I only speakeh English". I was like do you want $100? I tried giving the guy $100 and he slapped me. Thats when I knew they were serious. One guy then said something I finally understood which was in English, along the lines of "all of your money". I was like huh? Somehow they forced me in to this big ass white van. I dont know how it was there they pulled up in some other sh*t. The van was just there probably.

So we all get in this van and one of them came in the back with me to stay close to me, whatever. But then he starts telling me to turn off my tv because they didnt want me to see where I was going.....I complied. By the time we got there it was 30 minutes later and they told me to get out of the car so I turned my tv on and got out. We were at the very top of Mt Chillad..

They told me that if I that if I didnt deposit $350,000 (all of my money) into all of their accounts they would kill me right where I stand at the top of Mt Chillad. I told them who gives a f*ck what difference is it go right ahead. lol. The guy was like "I'll tell you why you give a f*ck". Dude sends me a bunch of snapmatic photos of me (my guy) in front of his apartment. I'm talking creepy ones, some dating back to damn near the release of GTAV:O. There was like over 80 of them. I was like WTF!?? I was so bugged out. They got ones of me doing the most random sh*t. I was like something is up with this. I was so weirded out I gave them all my money...They killed me anyway. After I gave them the money they had me turn my tv off again and drove me into the bay of San Andreas. I drowned.

Can i add you so i can play with you and steal all of your money??? 

sSiL3NZz
  • sSiL3NZz

Hellooo

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Hahahaha, you got your ass handed to you! no but seriously, props for good imagination!

Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

Stuff like this would be fun if it was true.

cool-story-bro.jpg

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

The guy was like "I'll tell you why you give a f*ck". Dude sends me a bunch of snapmatic photos of me (my guy) in front of his apartment. I'm talking creepy ones, some dating back to damn near the release of GTAV:O. There was like over 80 of them. I was like WTF!?? I was so bugged out. They got ones of me doing the most random sh*t. I was like something is up with this. I was so weirded out I gave them all my money...

Russians spying on people from the free west on GTA Online? What is this? Grand Theft Cold War?

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

how do you know they were russian...... comrade?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users