People who hate on the Adder...

121 replies to this topic
BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

I think the Adder is a nice looking car but I don't bother buying it in the game because the XF is better. The Bugatti Veyron on the other hand, is as Jeremy Clarkson said: "The most stunning piece of automotive engineering ever created". Well that's a couple of years ago, but this car was a revolution.

And I think that the people here who are saying that the Bugatti is a piece of crap ugly car, are people who didn't know anything about it before they read that the Adder was based on it.  I don't believe anyone would think the same after a test drive with the Veyron. Gawd theres too many car noobs here...

I wouldn't say the car is piece of crap... even if I went to have a test drive with Veyron, it wouldn't change the fact that it's one of the ugliest super cars out there in my opinion. :p

I disagree and I think a lot of people are saying that because they've heard so much sh*t about the Adder. The Bugatti got a special look that a car like that should have in my opinion. It's completely fine by me that people think it's ugly, but no respect for "Adder-haters" who dislikes Bugatti because they hate the Adder in GTAV. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:34 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 07 November 2013 - 12:36 PM.

I think the Adder is a nice looking car but I don't bother buying it in the game because the XF is better. The Bugatti Veyron on the other hand, is as Jeremy Clarkson said: "The most stunning piece of automotive engineering ever created". Well that's a couple of years ago, but this car was a revolution.

And I think that the people here who are saying that the Bugatti is a piece of crap ugly car, are people who didn't know anything about it before they read that the Adder was based on it.  I don't believe anyone would think the same after a test drive with the Veyron. Gawd theres too many car noobs here...

I wouldn't say the car is piece of crap... even if I went to have a test drive with Veyron, it wouldn't change the fact that it's one of the ugliest super cars out there in my opinion. :p

I disagree and I think a lot of people are saying that because they've heard so much sh*t about the Adder. The Bugatti got a special look that a car like that should have in my opinion. It's completely fine by me that people think it's ugly, but no respect for "Adder-haters" who dislikes Bugatti because they hate the Adder in GTAV. 

Well, depending on what you like, of course.

Veyron/Adder looks like a "businessman"-kind of car instead of how other super/hyper cars look like. I mean Veyron's not as sporty as you'd expect for a car that can go like 250 mph (400 km/h)... for example, Koenigsegg Agera R (in-game: Entity XF) looks like it can tow planets with its sheer sporty looks.  :)

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

Well, depending on what you like, of course.

Veyron/Adder looks like a "businessman"-kind of car instead of how other super/hyper cars look like. I mean Veyron's not as sporty as you'd expect for a car that can go like 250 mph (400 km/h)... for example, Koenigsegg Agera R (in-game: Entity XF) looks like it can tow planets with its sheer sporty looks.  :)

Yeah you are absolutely right! But I like that some things are different from the others, and it might not be the prettiest car but it has that special look that makes it stand out from the rest of them I think. 

• WinterEdit likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

Glitching a bunch money than acting all badass on the internet XD

wow, you're so cool I wanna be just like you when I grow up

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

Actually people who hate on the Adder know an ugly car when they see one.

Very true.

lionofjudah7
  • lionofjudah7

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

ain't got no money and need to take their broke ass home.

said me to your mother last night after i skull f0cked her brains out

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Yea most people are rich as hell and hate the adders for all kinds of reasons. 

Me? I hate it because every game its in, its the "go to noob car" for people who have no racing skills.

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

people who hate on the adder..  probably have a car IRL and can't stand RC car physics.

i'll use my limited garage space for cars i actually enjoy to drive, not the ones that are 'cool' because they are expensive

I think you are right, most Adder owners are little screamers who know nothing about cars in real life. Maybe one day they will grow up and learn something.

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

Yea most people are rich as hell and hate the adders for all kinds of reasons. 

Me? I hate it because every game its in, its the "go to noob car" for people who have no racing skills.

And people with poor taste in cars.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

I think the Adder is sweet. I use it as a murder vehicle and smoke punk bitches e'rday.

Keepin it real homez.

Fast and furious.

You mad chump ? Come at me brah.

Lmmfao.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

the stereotypes in here are amazing, keep up the good work!!

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

Secretly Ascended

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

It has the front end of a $90,000 sedan and is usually driven by tasteless 12 year olds.. I'll stay away, thanks.

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

there is a strong positive coloration between people who drive adders and people who crash into you on purpose in races because your beating them in your entity.

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

I have both the enitity and the adder...i think the enitity is uglier than the adder. The enitity has better handling...but this makes it boring with no skills required. Driving the adder is so much more fun. Peaple who say the handling is sh*t on the adder and that they always spin out etc...they have no damn skills and they use the enitity to make themself feel like they do when its so f*cking easy to drive an entitiy.

arziben
  • arziben

✈::::::: pew pew pew

• Members
  • France

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

Car is ugly, handles baddly. Get over it.

people who hate on the adder..  probably have a car IRL and can't stand RC car physics.

i'll use my limited garage space for cars i actually enjoy to drive, not the ones that are 'cool' because they are expensive

Why would I spend $1,000,000 on purchasing one, when I can get my Vacca, 9F Cabrio and Rapid GT for $$$$'s less? Because I have taste and the Adder, can suck a dick. Whether it's chrome or not, with $ rims or not, it can suck my dick all night long, I ain't giving that bitch any attention. Whore.

The Bugatti is a technical beauty of course, but the Adder has a bad rep online and the bad taste of most owners has ruined its credibility. I like it but I wouldn't own one, rather use the space for a different car.

0_0.jpg

25yuswsw28295.gif

Actually people who hate on the Adder know an ugly car when they see one.

It has the front end of a $90,000 sedan and is usually driven by tasteless 12 year olds.. I'll stay away, thanks.

nuff' fukken said

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Ugly? f*ck yes! sh*tty car? hell no! if you're sayin its sh*tty, you either haven't driven it, or you need a bit more time behind the wheel.

Hate on it all you want. its fast and handles like a bike. don't let the fact you can't afford it or even truly just think its ugly (i completely agree there) get you to talkin out your ass. you don't have to drive it to compete, but the car is a beast. an ugly, ugly beast.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Sorry op but I like my car to stay on the track and no sliding all over it.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

there is a strong positive coloration between people who drive adders and people who crash into you on purpose in races because your beating them in your entity.

coloration?
I know they make them all kinds of ugly pink, bright green or chrome but I don't think coloration was the word you were looking for here XD

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

Ugly? f*ck yes! sh*tty car? hell no! if you're sayin its sh*tty, you either haven't driven it, or you need a bit more time behind the wheel.

Hate on it all you want. its fast and handles like a bike. don't let the fact you can't afford it or even truly just think its ugly (i completely agree there) get you to talkin out your ass. you don't have to drive it to compete, but the car is a beast. an ugly, ugly beast.

No... no still don't like it. Just face it guys, the Adder (Veyron) is not cool.

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

AFAIK, the Veyron holds exactly zero production car records at this point (aside from a slightly ridiculous ruling by Guinness WR).  Not sure what the "car guy" is talking about :).  Also you can find lots of vids online showing the Agera demolishing it on-track.

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

The adder isn't as bad as people think it is. Fact is half the people in the game can't drive worth sh*t are are constantly spinning out because they have no skills. If you do you can drive an adder easily. The entity is a more user friendly car when it comes to handling. Only reason I use the entity is because you can reverse on people and not get shot as easy.

Put 2 highly skilled drivers together and any highway/semi-straight course the Adder is gonna pull away/catch up every time. Yea maybe in a circuit race the entity is gonna win by fractions of a second but does that really matter in free roam? No.

How does it not matter in free roam people dont just drive in a straight line on free roam lol...

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by SkyWest1218, 07 November 2013 - 07:57 PM.

Dunno 'bout the rest of you, but as far as I'm concerned, the Vacca and Cheetah are both above the Adder and Entity in the looks department. You'd be tempted to say that they aren't nearly as good when it comes to performance, but nevertheless, if you know what you're doing, they can actually be quite competitive with the Adder/Entity. Maybe not if it's a drag race, but on a course with tight corners or even just gradual, sweeping turns, they do pretty well, especially if they've been tuned.

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

I do if i don't want to fight atm. if i know my car is faster, driving in a straight line is called "playing to your strengths"

Shane26154
  • Shane26154

Crew - Riot Calls

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Simple people if you are looking for top performance take the adder.

If your looking for a car that it is hard to kill you in take the entity all the way. The small back window in the back makes it nearly impossible for anyone to shoot you from behind.. 

gulsh
  • gulsh

cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

i have 5 adders all chrome and 5 entity xf all chrome i win 

Shane26154
  • Shane26154

Crew - Riot Calls

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Again people brag about this stuff like it makes them cool that they are cheating the game.. 

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Show me so I can fap

Shane26154
  • Shane26154

Crew - Riot Calls

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

WTF is fap. is that some more of these stupid text words like yolo? They are all stupid

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

Adder is one of the ugliest vehicles, even in RL.

says a guy who has probably never seen a Bugatti in RL.

veyron-smash01-1-1_100220492_l.jpglooks pretty ugly to me

Had to laugh at this, but probably not for the reason the poster intended. Like anyone here would be gutted to own a Veyron in real life!

With regards to the game, I'm not the best racer, probably won 1 in 4, but in my oppinion, the driver matters more than whether it is an Entity or an Adder.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

People who say the adder sucks....

How?

Highest top speed so if you get away in a race you're gone, race over

My modded adder has maxed acceleration so . . .

Handing sucks right? Good thing it has one of the highest braking in the game. I'm sorry you can't use your left trigger but if you did you'd know this thing f*cking slows down in a hurry.

Go balls out to a corner, slow down faster than anyone, take the corner, speed off.

The handling is fine. You just can't drive.

And honestly the main reason I bought it is because the infernus, cheetah and enitity look like sh*t compared to it. And I hate the look of Bugattis in real life so I'm not a fanboy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users