People who hate on the Adder...

121 replies to this topic
Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:27 AM

Adder is one of the ugliest vehicles, even in RL.

says a guy who has probably never seen a Bugatti in RL.

veyron-smash01-1-1_100220492_l.jpglooks pretty ugly to me

Looks like it was driven by the average Adder owner too.

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

Why do people hate on it so much ? It's a decent car, I would prefer he entity but adder has a better top speed.

top speed is all it has..

and to OP as i mentioned plenty times,i hate the adder (appearance wise) because i hate the Bugatti IRL.,my opinion of course no need to catch feelings

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

until you've seen one on the road you don't even understand, they are so out of this world that it is definitely badass looking. do you expect your cars to be "pretty"? cuz thats gay as f*ck. I want a manly ass spaceship looking W16 quad turbo charged piece of machine

the thing looks like a gross plastic bubble

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:37 AM Edited by CZuk, 07 November 2013 - 08:40 AM.

I'm laughing here reading this
You guys saying you hate the Bugatti irl have obviously never seen one, let alone riden in one to experience it's pure beauty. It holds the record for the highest top speed of a street legal car in the world at 431km/h or 267mph, then it's acceleration is just nuts, taking just 9.9 seconds to finish a quarter mile, making it te second "fastest" car in the world, only to be matched by the Maclaren P1, at 9.8 seconds to complete a quarter mile, however with a digitally capped top speed of 316 or something.
Before you go saying oh it's sh*t irl, learn about cars
Hell it might be sh*t in game (that's because Rockstar has no idea of comparing cars to their real life comparisons, if they did then the adder, even stock, would sh*t on fully modded entity's)
But the Bugatti irl is a masterpiece

Trust me, I'm a car nut

NXKS
  • NXKS

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

until you've seen one on the road you don't even understand, they are so out of this world that it is definitely badass looking. do you expect your cars to be "pretty"? cuz thats gay as f*ck. I want a manly ass spaceship looking W16 quad turbo charged piece of machine

the thing looks like a gross plastic bubble

sounds like something a girl would say

• CZuk likes this

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

You guys saying you hate the Bugatti irl have obviously never seen one, let alone riden in one to experience it's pure beauty. It holds the record for the highest top speed of a street legal car in the world at 431km/h or 267mph, then it's acceleration is just nuts, taking just 9.9 seconds to finish a quarter mile, making it te second "fastest" car in the world, only to be matched by the Maclaren P1, at 9.8 seconds to complete a quarter mile, however with a digitally capped top speed of 316 or something.
Hell it might be sh*t in game (that's because Rockstar has no idea of comparing cars to their real life comparisons, if they did then the adder, even stock, would sh*t on fully modded entity's)

Trust me, I'm a car nut

Technically it is a master piece and I respect it for every thing it can do.  At top speed it uses as much air in a minute as you breath in 4 days lol.  Simply amazing.  It just looks like ass and I wouldn't own one.  Not that I ever could or even could dream of it.  Again, this all down to personal taste.

As you are a car guy you will know that the Zonda F Roadster was faster than the Bugatti on the Top Gear track.  The Zonda F Roadster is better looking and sounds better.  If I had the money I would buy the Zonda F over the Bugatti every time. 

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

Why would I spend $1,000,000 on purchasing one, when I can get my Vacca, 9F Cabrio and Rapid GT for $$$$'s less? Because I have taste and the Adder, can suck a dick. Whether it's chrome or not, with $ rims or not, it can suck my dick all night long, I ain't giving that bitch any attention. Whore.
  • 1158 likes this

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

Why would I spend $1,000,000 on purchasing one, when I can get my Vacca, 9F Cabrio and Rapid GT for $$$$'s less? Because I have taste and the Adder, can suck a dick. Whether it's chrome or not, with $ rims or not, it can suck my dick all night long, I ain't giving that bitch any attention. Whore.

LOL!  You tell 'em!

• Acky. likes this

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

Trust me, I'm a car nut

That's cute but it's a car that everyone has now; not what everyone wants, so we hate in the Adder; not the Bugatti.

NetXSR
  • NetXSR

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

Adder = ugly. It really is. It gets more ugly with a chrome finish and Dollar wheels. Get over it, kiddies. By the way, you know that top speed means sh*t? It's a speed you never reach in races, so the more important thing is acceleration. And the Entity XF is better here, but still not my favourite design car.

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

Trust me, I'm a car nut

Technically it is a master piece and I respect it for every thing it can do.  At top speed it uses as much air in a minute as you breath in 4 days lol.  Simply amazing.  It just looks like ass and I wouldn't own one.  Not that I ever could or even could dream of it.  Again, this all down to personal taste.

As you are a car guy you will know that the Zonda F Roadster was faster than the Bugatti on the Top Gear track.  The Zonda F Roadster is better looking and sounds better.  If I had the money I would buy the Zonda F over the Bugatti every time.
It did beat the buggati on the track
But it lost in the drag race :p

Anyway I'm not sticking up for it cause I like it, it's a beautiful piece of machinery.
I own a chrome adder in game, because I enjoy looking like a douche, and I'll never be able to afford one irl xD

Screw gta, back to cars
Not a huge fan of the zonda, if I could have anything, it'd be a Maserati GTS or a Ferrari Daytona.

Alexinchains946
  • Alexinchains946

Biker God

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

Ppl who hat on adder r jus jelus, they dont no dat adder is not a car, its a way of lyfe. #ADDERYOLOSWAG

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

Adders are pretty cool but I prefer pythons personally. Black mambas are up there too.

NXKS
  • NXKS

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Trust me, I'm a car nut

The Zonda didn't beat the Bugatti Super Sport. The Huayra did though.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

i would rather drive my full upgraded Shyster Fusillade! and I have an Entity  

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

Koenigsegg Agera (R and Standard), Mclaren P1, Pagani Zonda F, Huayra, Shelby Daytona, Ferrari 250 GT are masterpiece imo, too bad those cars are not in the game (exception of 250 GT)

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

The veyron looks like soap, which i don't like. So that means i am broke? cool.

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

Just bought a load of manure!

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

The Bugatti is a technical beauty of course, but the Adder has a bad rep online and the bad taste of most owners has ruined its credibility. I like it but I wouldn't own one, rather use the space for a different car.

CQR Myles
  • CQR Myles

Mechanic

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

0_0.jpg

25yuswsw28295.gif

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

No-one with hair on their testicles would want to own an Adder and as of now almost all players could easily afford it.

It's been ruined, like op's Mum last night

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

ain't got no money and need to take their broke ass home.

got an fully upgraded adder, it looks awesome in black matt and yet the Entity is the better race car because it got the best traction and it doesn't even budge when an Adder tries to ram it.

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

No-one with hair on their testicles would want to own an Adder and as of now almost all players could easily afford it.

It's been ruined, like op's Mum last night

dude... it is 2013... nobody is supposed to have hair on their testicles anymore

• Dooma1090 likes this

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

Thats just what your parents told you so you don't feel bad, don't worry you'll grow some soon enough

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

I own an Adder. Yet its annoying when someone uses it to gloat and show how rich and "cool" they are cause their e-pein is so big. Slightly less but still annoying when someone attacks me for having it, saying adder = glitcher/noob/poor taste.
Both groups need to remember that its just a car in a game that has no effect on the outside world. Tho I will gloat this, My Adder > Chrome/w Dollar Wheels Adder.
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

Every noob with enough brains to acquire a million bucks has an adder, and 99% have the most hideous paintjobs and god awful pastel colored rims!!  I h8 supercars, so what if your car will outrun mine on the highway, I love pissing off adder owners when they keep crashing and my BF Imjection blows past them and I lay on the truck horn just to let them know a better driver will beat a fast car with a crashtard behind the wheel.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

I have Adder and i still hate it, so what?

I like more Entity or Vacca.

• WhutsAGamertag likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

Actually people who hate on the Adder know an ugly car when they see one.

BENOCIDE
  • BENOCIDE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

I have my Adder in wine red with no stripes and dark ivory wheels! it looks amazing imo!

I love my James Bond Astin tho and have it identical to 007s! best looking car ever!

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:13 PM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 07 November 2013 - 12:14 PM.

I think the Adder is a nice looking car but I don't bother buying it in the game because the XF is better. The Bugatti Veyron on the other hand, is as Jeremy Clarkson said: "The most stunning piece of automotive engineering ever created". Well that's a couple of years ago, but this car was a revolution.

And I think that the people here who are saying that the Bugatti is a piece of crap ugly car, are people who didn't know anything about it before they read that the Adder was based on it.  I don't believe anyone would think the same after a test drive with the Veyron. Gawd theres too many car noobs here...

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

I think the Adder is a nice looking car but I don't bother buying it in the game because the XF is better. The Bugatti Veyron on the other hand, is as Jeremy Clarkson said: "The most stunning piece of automotive engineering ever created". Well that's a couple of years ago, but this car was a revolution.

And I think that the people here who are saying that the Bugatti is a piece of crap ugly car, are people who didn't know anything about it before they read that the Adder was based on it.  I don't believe anyone would think the same after a test drive with the Veyron. Gawd theres too many car noobs here...

I wouldn't say the car is piece of crap... even if I went to have a test drive with Veyron, it wouldn't change the fact that it's one of the ugliest super cars out there in my opinion. :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users