• None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

See title, what the f*ck yo

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

Could have been someone who called Lester for Off the Radar and fooled you into believing they were an NPC...

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

id probably go with crimsons option... if it was a truly NPC it would have a red O on your radar....  if it did it could be a gang member or another car youve clipped while driving... i hit an SUV the other day and the dude spun round and started shooting at me from his car... needless to say my SMG made short (but bloody) work of him

BeansNYC
  • BeansNYC

Brotherhood of Mutants

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

No, certain NPCs kill people. One killed me speeding thru a regular street block. If it was someone off the radar it would still tell you that they killed you and no a simple "you died"

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

ur mom cooks socks

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

No, certain NPCs kill people. One killed me speeding thru a regular street block. If it was someone off the radar it would still tell you that they killed you and no a simple "you died"

This. I knew it was an NPC and not an 'off the radar' player because the message simply said "you died" rather than "x1337sn1p3rk1dx killed you".

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

i love that fake username, its 4w350m3

Sursion
  • Sursion

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:51 AM Edited by Sursion, 08 November 2013 - 06:52 AM.

One time I drove through the movie studio and an NPC in a car started ramming me and shooting at me. I stopped the car to get out (and he did too) and I managed to kill him, but still; it freaked me out. I was in a friends-only session, and I had no idea NPC's could do stuff like that. I was paranoid that other players were in my game and they were using Lester's off-radar ability. I watched my back a LOT that game...

Edit: I should mention that I had an NPC bounty on me at the time. Maybe there are NPC bounty hunters programmed into the game?

MelloHello
  • MelloHello

The Habanero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

The Sentinel joyriders tend to shoot, at least in my experience.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users