• Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

"They put bounties on me"
.. Only one person can place a bounty on you at a time
They sent mercs after me while I was safe in my house
.... Your name won't even come up on the merryweather list to choose, if ur in your apt/garage
They sent air strikes after me
..... Do you know what an air strike consists of? As it can't be "sent after" anyone..
A couple others as well but don't feel like going on

sorry I wasn't so precise with my story but to clear it up for you.

1. They both set a bounty on me, one after another.
2. They sent mercenaries after me and killed me.
3. They threw a flair for the airstrike at my doorstep getting me killed as I was entering my house.

Geez are you really that stupid to understand that or do you just like to point out everyone's mistakes?

Your story has bigger holes than Jenna Jameson now... Your response totally contradicts your original post along with the impossibilities that are in it as well.. All I'm saying is please don't exaggerate your story, keep it real
  • vw11 likes this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

The power of safe houses compels you. Can I get amen brother and sisters?
  • vw11 likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

This happens in every single session. Always some pussy hiding from his bounty in his apartment. So every single one on this forum has experienced it, yes. And yes i called you a pussy

fa**ot

Pussy

Actually calling someone a pussy means they are strong. Female genitalia can take a lot of punishment where as male genitalia can't take any. One kick there and a guy is down for the count. So you should actually be calling people dicks. 

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

Whenever I get a bounty put on me on a public server I just make an invite only session and wait it out there while doing missions and making money. That way I can still do what I want and get the money as well. 

Clarence Hayworth
  • Clarence Hayworth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

I love when I get a bounty placed on me, first thing I do is grabs a helicopter then perch on a tall building - but not too tall. It's fun when there's still a risk of dying, and then watching the white dots swarm around you and wonder where you are. I usually toss a few grenades here and there and snipe a couple of bounty hunters. It's funny when you can hear them on their mics talking about the best vantage point to snipe you.

But sometimes I fall off the building and die, and respawn on the ground. I have to dash to the nearest vehicle and make a swift escape.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Joined a lobby right now just to go bounty hunting but in this lobby I didn't find any bounties, I was about to leave when I notice 2 players in a car comin straight at me, I was curious to what they wanted so I stayed for a few seconds and they started shooting.

I drove to my safe house after killing them both and blowing up their vehicle, they set bounties on me and sent air strikes and mercs on me but I'm safe in the house. Now it's just an all out battle between two guys and the other 13 people in the lobby at my doorstep. It's pretty funny because they think I'm gonna just walk out so they can kill me. But nope, I'm just drinking some whiskey and green juice until they leave so I can go finish up modding my cars with the 500k I got from R*. Has anyone else experienced this?

Some guy had a mental breakdown on these very forums about what you have done. 

My only humble request would be: Can you do it to him about 10 times? I`m pretty sure that, by the 10th time, he`ll go and enter a mental institution by himself.

http://gtaforums.com...-with-a-bounty/

stumblebum
  • stumblebum

I am the Liquor

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hiding in the submersible > Hiding in your apartment.

yup. I like the subway the best, though. Only a few ways in, and the noobs will drive all over the surface looking for you. I like to sit underground honking my truck horn as they drive over looking for me in vain. I got kicked the only time I tried camping in my apt.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

Bunch of cock munchers in here

Sausage smokers more like.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

yea 9 vs 1 you wouldnt last a minute, its more hilarious to watch 9 ppl fight it out while smoking a bong watching tv for 1/2 hr

if you went outside they would just kill you and be on their way, wheres the fun in that

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

Joined a lobby right now just to go bounty hunting but in this lobby I didn't find any bounties, I was about to leave when I notice 2 players in a car comin straight at me, I was curious to what they wanted so I stayed for a few seconds and they started shooting.

I drove to my safe house after killing them both and blowing up their vehicle, they set bounties on me and sent air strikes and mercs on me but I'm safe in the house. Now it's just an all out battle between two guys and the other 13 people in the lobby at my doorstep. It's pretty funny because they think I'm gonna just walk out so they can kill me. But nope, I'm just drinking some whiskey and green juice until they leave so I can go finish up modding my cars with the 500k I got from R*. Has anyone else experienced this?

almost exact same thing happened to me but the only reason i blew they car up is bc b4 i left apartment i always check map and i was watching these 2 guys in one car go around and double teaming random ppl and then after they kill them going for the spawn kill so i rush out, sticky bomb them and back to apartment, they putting bounties on me and buzzing my apt etc lol so i put bounties on them and send mercs , they died again and then quit lol, justice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users