Photo

The power of safe houses.

39 replies to this topic
Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Joined a lobby right now just to go bounty hunting but in this lobby I didn't find any bounties, I was about to leave when I notice 2 players in a car comin straight at me, I was curious to what they wanted so I stayed for a few seconds and they started shooting.

I drove to my safe house after killing them both and blowing up their vehicle, they set bounties on me and sent air strikes and mercs on me but I'm safe in the house. Now it's just an all out battle between two guys and the other 13 people in the lobby at my doorstep. It's pretty funny because they think I'm gonna just walk out so they can kill me. But nope, I'm just drinking some whiskey and green juice until they leave so I can go finish up modding my cars with the 500k I got from R*. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX and RAS_ZeroZ like this

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

This happens in every single session. Always some pussy hiding from his bounty in his apartment. So every single one on this forum has experienced it, yes. And yes i called you a pussy
  • Phappy likes this

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

This happens in every single session. Always some pussy hiding from his bounty in his apartment. So every single one on this forum has experienced it, yes. And yes i called you a pussy

the 2nd player already collected the bounty his friend put on me so I'm not a pussy, I don't wanna lose $500 every time I die just so I'm not a "pussy" I plan on using this money to mod cars.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

Joined a lobby right now just to go bounty hunting but in this lobby I didn't find any bounties, I was about to leave when I notice 2 players in a car comin straight at me, I was curious to what they wanted so I stayed for a few seconds and they started shooting.

I drove to my safe house after killing them both and blowing up their vehicle, they set bounties on me and sent air strikes and mercs on me but I'm safe in the house. Now it's just an all out battle between two guys and the other 13 people in the lobby at my doorstep. It's pretty funny because they think I'm gonna just walk out so they can kill me. But nope, I'm just drinking some whiskey and green juice until they leave so I can go finish up modding my cars with the 500k I got from R*. Has anyone else experienced this?

I suggest you read my story, it's something like yours.

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063997738

I still feel sorry for that guy.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

I jacked a car and got a 9k bounty on me from an NPC. Suddenly it was a race for me to get to my appartment and everyone in the City was heading for me ( about 6 or 7 people ) . Got there just as shots were being fired at my car then went upstairs and smoked a bong ( no...not the in-game one) then watched them all fighting each other outside my appartment on tv and invited a buddy to come up too see the hilarity too. They finally gave up and i went outside and let my buddy claim the 9k.

• Nasir_Jones and IOMDutch like this

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

that was f*cking awesome haha xD these guys brought a tank also but it got destroyed really quick.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

that was f*cking awesome haha xD these guys brought a tank also but it got destroyed really quick.

when they can't get things done, they need to bring a tank!

and this guy got PISSED OFF, he even sent me text messages saying I was a coward

but I don't give a fack lol

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

when they can't get things done, they need to bring a tank!
and this guy got PISSED OFF, he even sent me text messages saying I was a coward
but I don't give a fack lol
same with me the message was "lol pussy hide in your house cuz u can't fite fag" lol

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

I don't give a crap if a bounty makes it back to his house, what bothers me is when people leave the server just because they got a bounty. 

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

Happy Holidays !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

Im always in the apartment with a bounty, kick back have some wine and watch some Impotent Rage.

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

ITT: "I'm not a pussy for hiding from my bounty"

BigSean715
  • BigSean715

The deaf hear me and the blind lookin'.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

fa**ot

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

I don't give a crap if a bounty makes it back to his house, what bothers me is when people leave the server just because they got a bounty. 

yeah, people leaving the server because they got a bounty on their heads is childish!

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

Anyone else find inconsistencies in OPs story?? A lot of exaggeration. if this story actually did happen

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

Bunch of cock munchers in here

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

yeah, people leaving the server because they got a bounty on their heads is childish!

The bounty follows them, so I don't see why it makes a difference.

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

"They put bounties on me"
.. Only one person can place a bounty on you at a time

They sent mercs after me while I was safe in my house
.... Your name won't even come up on the merryweather list to choose, if ur in your apt/garage

They sent air strikes after me
..... Do you know what an air strike consists of? As it can't be "sent after" anyone..

A couple others as well but don't feel like going on

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

The bounty follows them, so I don't see why it makes a difference.

I'm talking about when i'm right behind them shooting at their car, they flip open the phone and quick join a job, hop to another free roam server. 

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

Hiding in the submersible > Hiding in your apartment.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 07 November 2013 - 01:59 AM.

"They put bounties on me"
.. Only one person can place a bounty on you at a time
They sent mercs after me while I was safe in my house
.... Your name won't even come up on the merryweather list to choose, if ur in your apt/garage
They sent air strikes after me
..... Do you know what an air strike consists of? As it can't be "sent after" anyone..
A couple others as well but don't feel like going on

sorry I wasn't so precise with my story but to clear it up for you.

1. They both set a bounty on me, one after another.
2. They sent mercenaries after me and killed me.
3. They threw a flair for the airstrike at my doorstep getting me killed as I was entering my house.

Geez are you really that stupid to understand that or do you just like to point out everyone's mistakes?

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Hiding in the submersible > Hiding in your apartment.

haven't tried this yet, I live to far away from it tho.

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

Happy Holidays !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

Airstrike seems pretty pointless in free mode, first you have to be in the thick of the fight and you have to hope everyone sticks around long enough to die lol. That is if you can get the call up fast enough before you die

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:01 AM

fa**ot

Pussy

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Totally depends on the bounty amount. For 9k I'd go play invite only for 48 minutes, if its under 5k I usually just bang it out with whoever comes after me until I die, anything in between 5-9k is just whatever I feel like doing. I think its kind of stupid to go hide in your apartment doing nothing for 48 minutes. I could rob 2 stores in 5 minutes and make that much.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

Totally depends on the bounty amount. For 9k I'd go play invite only for 48 minutes, if its under 5k I usually just bang it out with whoever comes after me until I die, anything in between 5-9k is just whatever I feel like doing. I think its kind of stupid to go hide in your apartment doing nothing for 48 minutes. I could rob 2 stores in 5 minutes and make that much.

*5 stores. The amount you usually get is 2k each store. Unless I'm getting ripped off and everyone gets 4k each store they rob.

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

fa**ot

Pussy

Ah, the English language at its finest. lol

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

I find it ironic that a "bounty hunter" hides in his apt when the tides are turned...smdh...wouldnt such actions from others put you out of business?! Man up! Live by the sword.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

I find it ironic that a "bounty hunter" hides in his apt when the tides are turned...smdh...wouldnt such actions from others put you out of business?! Man up! Live by the sword.
you obviously did not see my comment saying I didn't want to lose my money, i never go in my safe house unless I'm meeting up with friends or changing clothes. Like I said, I didn't want to lose my money.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

you obviously did not see my comment saying I didn't want to lose my money, i never go in my safe house unless I'm meeting up with friends or changing clothes. Like I said, I didn't want to lose my money.

Thats not an excuse IMO for the actions. Youre a hunter who is hiding because of a $500 dollar medical bill IF killed?! First off, try to survive! Live the 40mins etc in the streets and claim that bounty. I would think that you would be just as relentless a survivor as a hunter.

lokalboy808
  • lokalboy808

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

Lmao, didn't want to lose $500. Well, if wasting 40 minutes of your time is fun for you then so be it. Or you could man up and kill the person who takes the bounty from you 20+ times to let them know that the bounty was never worth it.
  • brooklyn718 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users