Photo

The humble knife.

9 replies to this topic
LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

I was driving around in free-roam when something dawned on me - I was bored. Then I suddenly had a crazy idea. Maybe just maybe I could slit some player's throat with a knife I never actually use.

So I got out of my car and ran to a player's location. I just ran and ran, fully knowing I could get shot and killed - but I didn't care - I was bored. He saw me, he pulled out his shotgun but it was too late... I slit his throat. He grabbed his neck, blood spilling out as he dropped dead. Then I did what any sensible person would at that situation... I took a f*cking picture - now its my profile pic. 

Then I started killing more players using the knife (sometimes using Lester's services off the radar) and finally got the achievement for it.

So, anyone killed players with a knife or bare hands?

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

Bare hands yeah but not the knife. I wanna try this with the baseball bat. Thank you for giving me this idea while I wait for my 500k

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

Yes. I had a guy walk up to me in free roam without shooting me. I turned my back on him to walk away but equipped the old knife at the same time. I swiveled the camera angle to watch behind me fully expecting to be shot and he whipped out the old billy club and started to swing. I turned around and shanked him prison style.
  • .Polar_Bear. likes this

Puchicas
  • Puchicas

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

I had my first knife kill the other day after parachuting off the radar. No throat slitting though. I just stabbed him repeatedly while he tried to rifle butt me because I was too close for the shooting animation to work.

Then I made myself a tribal mask out of his brains and stored his intestines in my inventory in case I need to replenish my health later.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

ur hot. wanna try my knife?

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Yes. I had a guy walk up to me in free roam without shooting me. I turned my back on him to walk away but equipped the old knife at the same time. I swiveled the camera angle to watch behind me fully expecting to be shot and he whipped out the old billy club and started to swing. I turned around and shanked him prison style.

He walked up to you? Wow what an idiot.

He had a baseball bat? Where do you get those? 

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by willeyj, 06 November 2013 - 07:11 PM.

Honestly I don't know I have one too and I can't remember where I got it from. Killing someone with bat has some brutal animations.

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

Honestly I don't know I have one too and I can't remember where I got it from. Killing someone with bat has some brutal animations.

Brutal animations!? Like the Last of Us? Cool! I gotta find one. 

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 06 November 2013 - 07:16 PM.

i got a nice baseball bat if u want it, it's at my 80k apartment, i show u it

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by LexIgnoramus, 06 November 2013 - 07:23 PM.

i got a nice baseball bat if u want it, it's at my 80k apartment, i show u it

80k Apartment? LOL, are you a hobo?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users