What the f*ck R*?

7 replies to this topic
Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

Just got bad sported for destroying a mercenary vehicle that a player sent after me. Checked the map before firing as the player was on foot next to it and I seen the red circle that indicates enemies. 

Anyone got any explanation for this? Just now I'm going on the assumption that the programmers at R* North are f*ckwits and broke something with the 1.05 update...

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by gnad, 06 November 2013 - 06:39 PM.

lmao

you did something wrong

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

u got f*cked bro

that-feel-bro-meme-all-people-photo-u39.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

Just got bad sported for destroying a mercenary vehicle that a player sent after me. Checked the map before firing as the player was on foot next to it and I seen the red circle that indicates enemies. 

Anyone got any explanation for this? Just now I'm going on the assumption that the programmers at R* North are f*ckwits and broke something with the 1.05 update...

Bad sports should also include people who whine and bitch about sh*t....oh, wait

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Bad sports should also include people who whine and bitch about sh*t....oh, wait

Thanks for your help, your comment was really useful :)

If you think about it, you're whining and bitching about me whining and bitching, so you're a bad sport too apparently. Think before you comment...

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:45 PM

If you think about it, you're whining and bitching about me whining and bitching, so you're a bad sport too apparently. Think before you comment...

That's a lame and obvious comeback. 

You f*cking did more than what you are saying, be it during what you did or before you did what you did. You did something. 

Posting that R* sucks on this forum isn't going to get you anywhere.

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

That's a lame and obvious comeback. 

You f*cking did more than what you are saying, be it during what you did or before you did what you did. You did something. 

Posting that R* sucks on this forum isn't going to get you anywhere.

I did as I stated. No other cars around, first offence of apparently destroying a personal vehicle. You're the one being judgemental.

At no point did I say R* sucks in my post. I said their programmers are f*ckwits. Learn to read.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

He got bad sport for no reason, exploding mercenary vehicle, so it's a big problem and he has rights to say his opinion.

There are a lot of bugs/glitches to fix.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users