Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you think of AC4 ?

47 replies to this topic

Poll: Assassins Creed 4 (39 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of AC4

1. Assassins Creed is back!! (12 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

2. Great game like the previous ones (13 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Good game but nothing special (5 votes [12.82%])

Percentage of vote: 12.82%

4. Pretty meh... (3 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

5. Another dissapointment (6 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

because I decided to create a poll

who cares?

a poll is useless.

people were already talking about their opinion of AC4 in the AC4 thread.

we don't need 2.

I do or else I woudn't have created this thread...

Are you so lazy that you cannot even be bothered to see what people are saying and would rather have it reduced into a simple bar chart? 

Paging Mr. Otter.

jesus do you need some glasses to read what I just said? I just prefer polls, I like them and I don't give a damn if you prefer written replys or not because I don't. If you don't like the threat you are free to leave

You do know you could have a contacted a mod to add a poll to the original topic, right?

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

I don't care for it, but I haven't really enjoyed the series since AC2.

Plus pirates are almost as bad as zombies in my book.

Honestly, they need to just create a different series if they're loving the pirate theme so much. People like me (well, just me, I guess) are really getting tired of this sh*t. I want to play Assassin's Creed, not Pirate Bay

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

because I decided to create a poll

who cares?

a poll is useless.

people were already talking about their opinion of AC4 in the AC4 thread.

we don't need 2.

I do or else I woudn't have created this thread...

Are you so lazy that you cannot even be bothered to see what people are saying and would rather have it reduced into a simple bar chart? 

Paging Mr. Otter.

jesus do you need some glasses to read what I just said? I just prefer polls, I like them and I don't give a damn if you prefer written replys or not because I don't. If you don't like the threat you are free to leave

You do know you could have a contacted a mod to add a poll to the original topic, right?

the original topic isn't even mine...

No, I don't. But you do realise it's against the forum rules to make another thread/topic when one already exists discussing the same thing. It doesn't matter what you prefer, the rule exists so we don't get five threads which are completely identical and only serve to spam up the forum.

Exactly, that's why I created a poll and not a topic exactly like the original one...

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

No, I don't. But you do realise it's against the forum rules to make another thread/topic when one already exists discussing the same thing. It doesn't matter what you prefer, the rule exists so we don't get five threads which are completely identical and only serve to spam up the forum.

You should pay a visit to the V section GTAF police officer!

• RockstarFanboy likes this

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

No, I don't. But you do realise it's against the forum rules to make another thread/topic when one already exists discussing the same thing. It doesn't matter what you prefer, the rule exists so we don't get five threads which are completely identical and only serve to spam up the forum.

exactly what I was thinking

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

Oh please, the whole point is that this ISN'T the section. We don't want to encourage that sort of behaviour in sections of the forums where it CAN be helped.

This topic doesn't need to exist, yet it does because you and those like you adopt a (quite frankly) idiotic almost troglodyte-esque attitude towards them and their creation. I suggest you pick up your rattle, take it back to your pram, and go to sleep before one of the adults needs to put you to bed again.

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

What's it been, a week since this topic was created? If it's not locked already then don't worry about it being locked. If you want to post, post to contribute. Otherwise, arguing about whether this topic should exist or not is going to get it locked.

OT (or at least trying to): I'm still waiting for the PC version which will hopefully be a better port than ACIII.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:16 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 15 November 2013 - 08:17 PM.

Oh please, the whole point is that this ISN'T the section. We don't want to encourage that sort of behaviour in sections of the forums where it CAN be helped.

This topic doesn't need to exist, yet it does because you and those like you adopt a (quite frankly) idiotic almost troglodyte-esque attitude towards them and their creation. I suggest you pick up your rattle, take it back to your pram, and go to sleep before one of the adults needs to put you to bed again.

Jeez calm down will ya it's just a topic, you're acting like the existence of this topic is heavily disturbing your life somehow...  besides if a mod wanted this topic locked, he could have already done it so stop feeding this useless discussion...

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:23 AM Edited by AceKingston, 16 November 2013 - 02:24 AM.

What's it been, a week since this topic was created? If it's not locked already then don't worry about it being locked. If you want to post, post to contribute. Otherwise, arguing about whether this topic should exist or not is going to get it locked.

OT (or at least trying to): I'm still waiting for the PC version which will hopefully be a better port than ACIII.

It's already released for PC....

on piratebay. :p

• Adler likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Assassins Creed 1, 2 and Brotherhood were some of the best games I've ever played. Now this series is a sh*tfest like Call of sh*tty and FIFA.

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:59 PM Edited by gtafan899, 16 November 2013 - 11:00 PM.

i hate james kidd's voice. i want to punch him everytime he talks.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

Assassins Creed 1, 2 and Brotherhood were some of the best games I've ever played. Now this series is a sh*tfest like Call of sh*tty and FIFA.

that's what I thought up until I played black flag o.O I really wasn't hoping for much and actually thought AC had become what cod is at the moment... but what a suprise

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

that's what I thought up until I played black flag o.O I really wasn't hoping for much and actually thought AC had become what cod is at the moment... but what a suprise

This is valid. The main difference between COD annual releases and AC annual releases, is that AC gives you some sort of difference. Example, playing AC:Brotherhood vs. AC: Black Flag, play quite differently. Yes there are some core aspects still there, aka you assassinate people, but the design has changed quite drastically.

tuareg
  • tuareg

and everythin' that's shakin' in between

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by tuareg, 18 November 2013 - 01:12 PM.

It's a step in the right direction after AC3, but it doesn't feel like an AC game whatsoever unfortunately. 

It's definitely a great game. Shame so many sources say it's very badly optimized on pc. I aven't had the chance to test that out yet though.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

I impulse bought ac4 a week and a half ago while walking past gamestop at MOA. I saw the store and had a sudden urge to rush in and get it. I'm glad I did too its an awesome game. Love the sea battles

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by Darrel, 22 November 2013 - 04:03 PM.

This franchise is so overrated its insane!

I bought AC1 liked it for while, but it was a chore to complete it. 

I bought AC2 after all the good things about it. It was better i think i may have completed it out of pure grit to see the ending. It bored me.

I got AC3 with a ps3 bundle. I completed the first handful of missions and shut it off. I didnt care about the characters at all. Couldnt get invested so when i was travelling in the snow to a destination early on in the game and never played it again. 

They. No matter what they do they cant get that "assassins creed boring syndrome" removed., There is something about this franchise that is god awful boring and stale.  And i doubt that will ever change. 

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Solid. I liked that the story never included you becoming an Assassin. SPOILERS DAMN IT. The gameplay was as solid as it were in AC3, combat felt satisfying, story was both funny and slightly more emotional to me than AC3. AC3 only got more emotional at the end.

Ship combat also was fun, quite a bit of things to consider when engaging bigger ships. I loved it.

Quite the difficulty curve too, some assassinations are not as simple as just going to a person and stabbing them, or fighting a 100 dudes just by parrying and countering.

The Abestergo story however was ridiculous, the acting, the story all in general with the sage in modern times was just way too funny. I only wish they would have taken a darker and more grim turn with the modern setting part of the game.

Otherwise, would play the game again.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

This franchise is so overrated its insane!

I bought AC1 liked it for while, but it was a chore to complete it. 
I bought AC2 after all the good things about it. It was better i think i may have completed it out of pure grit to see the ending. It bored me.
I got AC3 with a ps3 bundle. I completed the first handful of missions and shut it off. I didnt care about the characters at all. Couldnt get invested so when i was travelling in the snow to a destination early on in the game and never played it again. 

They. No matter what they do they cant get that "assassins creed boring syndrome" removed., There is something about this franchise that is god awful boring and stale.  And i doubt that will ever change. 

you sound like an idiot.

if you personally don't enjoy this type of game, then stop playing it.

don't just force yourself to play it (even though you clearly don't enjoy it) and THEN rant and sh*t all over it. that's retarded. that's not how you review a game. that doesn't help anyone decide whether or not they might like it. that's useless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users