Photo

Apartment Glitch! (Secret Room, Setting Apartment on Fire & Mo

22 replies to this topic
Rejectivez
  • Rejectivez

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

There was a random character inside my apartment when I entered GTA 5 Online... so I decided to blow him up and set fire to my apartment. I then realised I was stuck inside the apartment and couldn't use the door to get out... I entered a secret room instead!

When I tried to leave the online session, I was froze but I could move around using the mini map.

What do you guys think of this?

• MediApino and Ramyhyday like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Which Apartment is this?

concolt
  • concolt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

I love the fact that your first instinct after killing the guy was to blow him up and burn down the apartment.
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

how in the world did you even use weapons inside the apt in the first place?!?!?!? that's weird

• Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

E1999Eternal
  • E1999Eternal

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

how do you use weapons inside your apt?

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

I think you video was useless since there never was any "secret room".

leeroyjones87
  • leeroyjones87

Lenny

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Yeah, where's the secret room then?

Pigeon420
  • Pigeon420

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:20 PM Edited by Pigeon420, 06 November 2013 - 06:23 PM.

The hallway and elevator can kind of be called "secret" I guess? Because those you can't normally go to.

EDIT: It's the 205K apartment I think. Can't remember the name.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

I assume the secret room is the hallway with the elevator outside the apartment.

But yeah, the real question is how you're able to use weapons in your apartment?

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

GTA Online? yet the game slows down when you use the weapon wheel and your radar has the special ability bar. So the question is, how did you get your online character in single player? 

Pigeon420
  • Pigeon420

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by Pigeon420, 06 November 2013 - 06:29 PM.

^ hmm, didn't even notice that.

That explains how he is able to use the weapons. But then the next question is: how did he get inside the apartment offline with the online character?

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

He's able to use weapons because there was someone in his apartment (an NPC), which he thoroughly bashed. Obviously if you can fight someone in there, weapons are available. How are you people not able to make the connection?? SHEESH

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

I have had this type of glitch happen to me. He must of been joining a lobby and during the sky cam to zoom inside the apartment it kicked him from the lobby. If you have a friend in the game and you join then it will say you joined the game but once the skycam zooms in it will say you left. This is due to the errors here people talk about being timed out of sessions or failed to locate session. He must of had a bad connection and this is what happens. It takes you back to singleplayer because you failed to join lobby but it didnt load the proper character in thus you get what you see here.

• Rejectivez likes this

Rejectivez
  • Rejectivez

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

I love the fact that your first instinct after killing the guy was to blow him up and burn down the apartment.

Well I saw him there and I thought it would be funny to beat him up as if to say "get out of my house" but then I got carried away lol

Rejectivez
  • Rejectivez

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

I have had this type of glitch happen to me. He must of been joining a lobby and during the sky cam to zoom inside the apartment it kicked him from the lobby. If you have a friend in the game and you join then it will say you joined the game but once the skycam zooms in it will say you left. This is due to the errors here people talk about being timed out of sessions or failed to locate session. He must of had a bad connection and this is what happens. It takes you back to singleplayer because you failed to join lobby but it didnt load the proper character in thus you get what you see here.

That's exactly what happened. I think my internet went down when trying to join a session and this happened :)

Rejectivez
  • Rejectivez

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

I think you video was useless since there never was any "secret room".

The secret room is the corridor which you CANT enter normally. I walked to the front door and instead of the little drop down menu coming up (leave apartment/enter garage), I walked through the door and into the corridor with the elivator.

KonradGM
  • KonradGM

GM of himself

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

how do you actually windraw weapon in apartament?

Rejectivez
  • Rejectivez

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

how do you actually windraw weapon in apartament?

You can't, it's a part of the glitch :)

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Sometimes when joining/leaving GTA Online, the game glitches.  It sends you to single player with your multiplayer character but you cant do much at all.  This is apparent in the video by the special bar by the armor bar and the slow motion weapon wheel.

• Xx-ADITYA-xX and Rejectivez like this

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Sometimes when joining/leaving GTA Online, the game glitches.  It sends you to single player with your multiplayer character but you cant do much at all.  This is apparent in the video by the special bar by the armor bar and the slow motion weapon wheel.

Yeah and with this glitch to fix this you need to load your SP save because trying to join a MP like this will do nothing. It will freeze the menus up so you cant press start and access them. At this point you need to go back to the xbox dashboard then go back into the game.

• Rejectivez likes this

Rejectivez
  • Rejectivez

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Yeah and with this glitch to fix this you need to load your SP save because trying to join a MP like this will do nothing. It will freeze the menus up so you cant press start and access them. At this point you need to go back to the xbox dashboard then go back into the game.

You're right... again! Which is why I ended up being frozen at the end of the video, I was only able to walk around using the mini map XD

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

My friend made a YouTube video showing the same thing, I wonder if there's a certain thing you have to do or if it's just a random glitch and not triggered by anything.

the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

Cash Cards. Get Angry.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Its a glitch when you do a certain mission (Think it was blitz play) and finish it as Micheal or something. then you switch to your gta online guy and the game still thinks your in single player. this happened to me and I tried to replay a mission in the Game option in the start menu. Then my game crashed. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users