» «
Photo

Stop trolling me!

50 replies to this topic
GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by GodlessLiberal83, 06 November 2013 - 08:34 PM.

I prefer to put the sticky on the passenger side or front of the car before anyone else gets to it, go do my own thing for a bit, then wait until they get close to the docks....

liambear88
  • liambear88

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

So last night, I was in a session and about to take a car to Simeons garage, when I got there just as I was about to drive towards the garage door and my car exploded, turned out some gutless c*nt was near me on the map and waiting until I got near the garage and used a sticky explosive on the floor to ruin my night. Guess I should have been paying more attention.

Same thing happened about an hour later.

What do these c*nts gain from these acts of terrorism? To make it worse when my vehicle exploded I let out as little scream as my headphones were up pretty loud, my wife looked at me like I had shat on the living room floor.

Are you on PS3? If so please post your PSN ID

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:07 AM Edited by pilscy, 07 November 2013 - 05:07 AM.

I'm sorry man... i won't blow ur car up again lolllll

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

What do these c*nts gain from these acts of terrorism? To make it worse when my vehicle exploded I let out as little scream as my headphones were up pretty loud, my wife looked at me like I had shat on the living room floor.

loool wtf?

You answered your own question bro, they get you angry and bitching, mission accomplished

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:13 AM Edited by ISL_Eightone, 07 November 2013 - 05:16 AM.

I only do this when players jack me for the import.

I sometimes steal the import only to have myself killed and jacked by a player.

Well, that's when I lock down that area where the car has to go, and either take it back or blow it up.

Paybacks are awesome...lol

I do a variation of this if someone ninjas the car.   If I can get to the garage before them, I find a truck, block the entrance, and when they get out to move the truck, I steal the car off them and drive away.   Works a charm!

Even better would be to sticky bomb the garage door before you block it, and detonate it when they get out of the car.

Mrgrandis_HKG
  • Mrgrandis_HKG

Employee Of The Month

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

Acts of terrorism :lol:

This is GTA, what do you want?

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

zdr9vCO.gif

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

GTFO!! A guy in a crime game blew you up? How unexpected. What the actual f*ck point is there in playing this game online if there is no resistance from other criminals? Drive around single player, enter the invulnerability code and mindlessly kill cops and pedestrians for hours.

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

Sticky bombs are no fun. Ignition bombs are where it's at.

Cant do that, after you've put in the ignition bomb you'll recieve a message that Simeon doesnt want the car anymore.

Also for the guy asking about c4 range, yes there is a limit to it (i put it on the heli in Blaine once waited for a guy to take off, pick up his mate and fly to the city then tried to trigger it but it didnt work anymore. So after a certain range c4 despawns.

Nope it still works. It will tell you Simeon doesn't want it anymore but the car will stay lit up green. It has worked several times for me.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

So last night, I was in a session and about to take a car to Simeons garage, when I got there just as I was about to drive towards the garage door and my car exploded, turned out some gutless c*nt was near me on the map and waiting until I got near the garage and used a sticky explosive on the floor to ruin my night. Guess I should have been paying more attention.

Honestly, it's best to do stuff like this in a solo session or an invite only session. That way A-Holes like that can't ruin what you are doing. Only best to play on public servers when you want to do missions. 

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:51 AM

Wish I would have thought of this.

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

Honestly, it's best to do stuff like this in a solo session or an invite only session. That way A-Holes like that can't ruin what you are doing. Only best to play on public servers when you want to do missions. 

Most people are not soft c*nts like yourself

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:00 PM Edited by dannybohy, 07 November 2013 - 12:01 PM.

Lol!. I did this last night, waited until the guy had got the pay and spray, Jacked a sports car and threw a sticky on the front. Rammed the guy off the road, jumped out and triggered the sticky! boom. I really hope he screamed like you did. 

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

Most people are not soft c*nts like yourself

If I have something that I want to do. I don't want to be interrupted or bothered while doing it. If that makes me soft, so be it. I honestly don't care what you think of me. 

LRW
  • LRW

Chubster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

...To make it worse when my vehicle exploded I let out as little scream .....

:lol:

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

some gutless c*nt was near

Sounds like some serious sh*t. Pro-tip: Calm the f uck down, it's just a game.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

I love to do this!

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Last night I spent about 20 minutes ‘defending’ a high-priority vehicle from would-be thieves and shooting anybody who tried to grab it. 4 different guys came and often they managed to move the vehicle a bit only to get shot out a bit down the road... but after a brutal bloody struggle one of them managed to get away with it and zoomed off into the distance.

BOOM.

It was sticky-bombed all along!

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Please man, stop perpetuating the misuse of the term "Trolling."
It does indeed come from the "trolling" in fishing, where you cast a line and putz along in a boat waiting for a fish to grab the hook.   It's pretty much a direct metaphor over to its internet use.  "trolling" is when people put out some bait they know is going to get a specific reaction from people--things like unpopular opinions or really stupid comments.

Also, what do they get out of it?  Fun, probably.  Fun--the point of the game.

Try it out, some time.  Put a sticky bomb on the front of a Simeon car and just wait for somebody to get in it.  Let them drive a bit and then blow it.   The worst that happens to them is that they die and pay 500 dollars.  It'd be just the same outcome if someone were to drive up and shoot you to steal the car, which is bound to happen on any session with other players.

Actually he is using it correctly. The other players is blowing up the car specifically to elicit anger and an angry response from whoever it is attempt to complete the objective. That is exactly what your described.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

stupid troll
much better to kill you and than deliver it IMO
whenever I see some1 has the high priority vehicle and I feel like taking it I don't bother with chasing them down, I just hide behind the stack of pallets just outside simeon's garage, kill the driver, get in, call lester to lose wanted level and deliver the car myself
usually get killed when I exit but who cares, I allready got paid and they didn;t

lionofjudah7
  • lionofjudah7

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

t911bfa_your-tears-are-delicious.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users