Photo

Hog tied--need help!

4 replies to this topic
urlacher525
  • urlacher525

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2002 - 08:22 PM

Sorry, I know everyone HATES repeats, but I went back and searched and no info on this mission helped. I get to the pink area, climb the stairs to a door you can't get in. I have ran around the building dozens of time and am very frustrated. Someone, please take a moment and help me out. I appreciate it. Thanks!

ISWThunder
  • ISWThunder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2002 - 08:34 PM

This mission took me a couple tries...You have to get a fast bike. (There is a PCJ in the store across from Mitch Baker's bar) Then use the stairs next to the pink dot as a ramp you'll fly onto the roof of the ammunation building....Then go down the stairs to where the bike is...gang members will try and kill you...ride to the right of the stairs leading to the roof and you'll hit a chain link fence...Turn around and youll see another set of stairs...use them as a ramp and you'll fly out of the area...Then speed to the bar, be careful because big vans will try and knock you over.

turgon
  • turgon

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 November 2002 - 08:39 PM

guess you didnt look hard enough man

http://www.gtaforums.com/ib....;hl=hog

Noisses024
  • Noisses024

VC Public Advisor

• Members

Posted 08 November 2002 - 08:50 PM

It's the stairs directly in front of Ammunation (Downtown).  Get a nice lil head start, fly up the stairs, land on top of Ammunation, possibly grab a Unique Bonus & a few bucks.

Go in there, bust some heads, steal the bike back & go back up the stairs you came down.  Grab you balls I start dippin...

You can jump off the building on your bike & not take any damage if you level it out properly

OlegWogo
  • OlegWogo

Mac Daddy Vibe

• Members

Posted 08 November 2002 - 10:42 PM

Instead of taking the little stair jump opposite the chain fence, I drove back up onto the roof and jumped into the street in front of the Ammunation.  I never saw any vans and made it straigt to Mitch Baker's without any other hassles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users