GHOSTFACE KILLAS CREW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
KillaCAM201
  • KillaCAM201

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

My crew Ghostface Killas is looking for new members. 

Some groups promote themselves as taking in anyone, or being all about stunts, having fun etc.

The only thing GFK is about is loyalty...other than that anything goes.

To be a member of this crew is to be dedicated because our KILA tag must be worn 100% of the time. Can't be active with us 1 day and then another crew the next.

Many people shy away from this type of commitment, but its exactly why I stuck with this crew since joining...we stand for something.

We have about 220 members so we aren't the biggest crew, but we are established.

You have to request to be in this crew or be invited, and isn't that so much better to be a part of than a crew who says they'll just take anyone in...just click join and you're in?

Thats not much of a challenge...who could appreciate something anyone could have by just creating a social club name and clicking join?

I'm looking for any players, male or female, low or high rank, freemode killers, mission/race grinders...w/e

I won't lie...I check everyone's stats on an individual basis to see if theyre right for us.

But the attitude of the player counts for alot more than the stats most of the time.

We have only 2 rules...

1. Wear the tag 24/7

2. Don't kill fellow members

Message me on the social club @ KILLACAM201 for more info or to be invited to GHOSTFACE KILLAS

Alex Francisco
  • Alex Francisco

PS4: PotatoAsteroid

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Norway

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

"We have about 220 members so we aren't the biggest crew"
You seriously have 220 loyal members? How is that not a big crew?

KillaCAM201
  • KillaCAM201

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

i probably need to stop comparing it to those rockstar crews cuz thats what i always think of. feel like people see the thousands of members in those crews and automatically wanna join them. but i consider those crews to b a joke

• Alex Francisco likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users