Photo

(PS3) Bounty of 2.1 Billion, CLAIMED!

54 replies to this topic
Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

I just claimed a 2.1 billion bounty... I was just sitting in my garage browsing my laptop and as I glanced back at the TV I saw the message come up a bounty of 2.1bill has been placed on ''XXX"
so I jumped in my entity and got there as fast as I could and the player was in his house and my friend was waiting outside.. I thought for a second damn he's gunna stay in their and survive it to win it himself and next thing you know he's pulling outside of his garage!!! I just aimed for his head and emptied a full clip aswell as my friend doing the same and I got it! I split 1bil with my friend that was there as it let me share the cash from last job.. I've only heard of this happening on the Xbox.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Share with me

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

I saw a friend enter my session yesterday and he got a similar bounty put on him almost as soon as coming in. I've never see anyone leave a session so fast. I'm guessing he went to a solo session to wait that thing out. For 2 million...yeah I would too.

• D4PLK likes this

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Happens on ps3 too. There was a group of 5 doing it with 2 buzzards circling them to try and defend them while they did it. This was about a week ago.

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Had this the other day but the bounty was 210,000,000 I killed the guy. Above the HUD it said ashleyman killed XXXXX but he was still alive and running around and I never got my cash!

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

This happens alot on PS3. My Crew came across a guy we befriended a few days earlier and someone had placed a billion dollar bounty on him. The guy with the bounty had already received tons of money from a hacker and told us to take the bounty .  

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

Share with me

Haha sorry I shared 40% with my in-game friend as he got there before me but I claimed the kill.. I would of gave him 50% but it wouldn't let me so I had to go with the 40% and I gave a random player who stole a high priority car for Simeon as I thought well he looks like he needs money and I've got 1billion already lol... I'm happy that I don't need anymore GTA money though

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Dreadhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

I know its a hack.. but you should be able to put as much money as you want on some one's head.

It really makes a lobby start moving when that notice of a 6 figure+ bounty has been put up

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

I know its a hack.. but you should be able to put as much money as you want on some one's head.

It really makes a lobby start moving when that notice of a 6 figure+ bounty has been put up

I've only ever been able to do 10k, how do you do that?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Put a huge bounty on me and I will ride it out

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

Yeah I'd stop everything I was doing to chase down a million dollar bounty.

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

Meh 1k bounties work the same. I think people see the red dot and go into "red=dead" mode regardless of the amount.

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by PS-B_C, 06 November 2013 - 04:05 PM.

Lol a hacker gave me 4 billion, and even afterwards I claimed one of these bounties. It was in a lobby full of hackers/people with money that was hacked so no poor players missed out.

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Dreadhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

I've only ever been able to do 10k, how do you do that?

Hackers

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Seriously will anyone put a big bounty on me?

leeco
  • leeco

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

How do you share 2b?

• TreFacTor likes this

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Dreadhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

Put a huge bounty on me and I will ride it out

The key is to catch em before they run to their apartment like a little bitch.

(Cant lie im doing the SAME thing if some one put a huge bounty on me , hahahahaha)

DonkeyWobbler
  • DonkeyWobbler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

THINK OF THE INGAME ECONOMYYYYYYYYYYYYY, AND DIANA :-( Bloody diana!

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

2.1 Billion is an amount I could understand hiding out for
crazy of him to come out XD

eQuis_
  • eQuis_

Player Hater

• Members

If the bounty is 1-9k I always give it all to the person the bounty was on. But that amount i'd have to re-think. I'm non-glitcher and 250k is the most I ever had..

palmah96
  • palmah96

Rat

• Members

Some hacker gave me 3.3Billion! I'm on PS3 BTW

BYE BYE LSC GLITCH, I AM RETIRED NOW HAHAHA (I glitched 200Million)
  • brooklyn718 likes this

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

How do you share 2b?

It let me share it because I obtained it from a bounty.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

I just claimed a 2.1 billion bounty... I was just sitting in my garage browsing my laptop and as I glanced back at the TV I saw the message come up a bounty of 2.1bill has been placed on ''XXX"
so I jumped in my entity and got there as fast as I could and the player was in his house and my friend was waiting outside.. I thought for a second damn he's gunna stay in their and survive it to win it himself and next thing you know he's pulling outside of his garage!!! I just aimed for his head and emptied a full clip aswell as my friend doing the same and I got it! I split 1bil with my friend that was there as it let me share the cash from last job.. I've only heard of this happening on the Xbox.

Pics/proof please

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

And I reported someone yesterday for putting 3 consecutive 9k bounties on me.

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

Pics/proof please

I can assure you that it's real. Hackers can put massive sums of money on peoples heads. I've seen i, and experienced it myself.

I once had a 200mil bounty on my head, I let my friend have it.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

And I reported someone yesterday for putting 3 consecutive 9k bounties on me.

What's wrong about it?

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Pics/proof please

I can assure you that it's real. Hackers can put massive sums of money on peoples heads. I've seen i, and experienced it myself.

lol... but the thing is, how he split the cash with his friend? last time i checked it was unavailable..

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Pics/proof please

lol... but the thing is, how he split the cash with his friend? last time i checked it was unavailable..

'Share from last job' is still available. Collecting a bounty counts as a job.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Scared glitchers/hackers trying to unload their assets because they believe they might get banned for having too much money.   LOL

DjDecanus
  • DjDecanus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Pics/proof please

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=biRPVcqDeRg

• Jordancohen21 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users