» «
Photo

Anyone still on the search for the big GTA V mystery: a social club re

13 replies to this topic
betabob
  • betabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by betabob, 08 November 2013 - 10:14 PM.

I made this for anyone either still on the search or just joining us for the big mystery in game.  This is a handy resource that will help you find locations and possibly anything you might have missed in the forums.

Here is my Snapmatic album: 

http://socialclub.ro...gtav/snapmatic/

I've compiled just about every clue that has been found.  A few obvious missing ones are the UFO and the Infinity 8 bodies found in the water since I can't take in-game photos there.  If anything is missing just let me know, I am updating it all the time but have pretty much everything I know about in there so far.

Thank you for your time, 

Kifflom Brother Brother

ChocolateJustice
  • ChocolateJustice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

whats the story with trevors uv message.i've followed them to the docks and nothing.i've got 100% still some randoms though

ChocolateJustice
  • ChocolateJustice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

i've tried it with 5 stars also,someone must've solved this.any help is very welcome

Mdkev
  • Mdkev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

This one is bugging me too. I'm thinking that maybe this needs to be done online as opposed to single player. My plan is to get 500k in cash (as opposed to in the bank), get a fast car, start a small war at the start of the highway, gain 5 stars then leg it to the dock in the car.

Risk written all over it (500k in my pocket, long drive to dock, exposed run down to dock) and if it goes wrong your back to being poor..... Maybe I'll have worked up the courage to have a go by the weekend.

Mdkev
  • Mdkev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

Ridiculous idea when you are only level 6....... Need to rank up and get some serious artillery before trying that again!!!!!

ChocolateJustice
  • ChocolateJustice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

ok here goes,if you rotate your map so N'E is north andS'W is south you have mt Gordo at the top,i think this is the main veiwpoint at ,the top of the mural putting the one under it to the left(raining ufo)and to the right the (beam ufo)at chiliad and sandy shores,a triangle also.

then with this overlay fort zucondo has the ufo image

need help to post my image 

ChocolateJustice
  • ChocolateJustice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

i think the mural shows us where and how to have a close encounter if u match it with the symbols on the side of the mountain some are situational some aren't .so i have got 2 that fit and 3 still to solve.the cresent moon ufo being my next one to find.the cresent moon,the one that matches the symbol only occurs twice every 4 weeks i have a rough idea where to search but the last 2 the lowest on the mural are a complete mystery to me i have an idea or 2 for the lowest left but i still havn't got a look at the lowest central symbol so the possible conditions are still unknown to me

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

ok here goes,if you rotate your map so N'E is north andS'W is south you have mt Gordo at the top,i think this is the main veiwpoint at ,the top of the mural putting the one under it to the left(raining ufo)and to the right the (beam ufo)at chiliad and sandy shores,a triangle also.

then with this overlay fort zucondo has the ufo image

need help to post my image 

how do you know if you used the right scale, so it still good be anywhere

ChocolateJustice
  • ChocolateJustice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

the rain ufo to the left and the beam ufo to the right and scale the mural down until the locations match the boxes,the 2 we have encounterd.

if u could talk me through how to post my photo shop image it might make more sense to you

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

there is a egg cracked shaped rock in desert and a ufo rock in desert and the jetpack spot is a locked door basically look at mountain from top of egg and u will see mural. the egg rock is ur point of view ie the big box in pic the ufo rock the same all the lil x's are on mountain just a place to start look on my rockstar social club for pics of all the rocks . there is a guy in game who talks about all the rocks linging up my name on social club is kurrupt2013 if u wanna look at pics. only thing i found that looks like a cracked egg and its big too gotta use a trail to climb to top of it

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

0_0.jpg

egg shaped rock thats from mural

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:55 PM Edited by CanOdope, 23 November 2013 - 12:10 AM.

Has anyone deciphered the code that encircles the hippie camp?

I was going to post a picture of what I'm talking about, but can't share my snapmatic pictures from my phone apparently...

I'm referring to the string of symbols on the concrete hump that goes around the hippie camp. The very first time i saw them, I thought it had to be some kind of code... Then, upon exploring the area, I found a "key" to this code, further arousing my suspicions. However, I'm not having much luck getting past the one clue I have. On the rear bumper of the station wagon with the ufo, there are the words "save" & "us" transposed over two of the "words" in the code...

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

What exactly do Trevor's directions say? I've not got the UV map but I've got plenty of cash in Online mode to burn. If anyone wants me to try anything else online just let me know, I found the spot where the Zancudo UFO is online yesterday and confirmed that the visual distortion still occurs even though the UFO isn't visible. What's the exact spot at the hippy camp that you fly up from to see the UFO there?

betabob
  • betabob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

@CanOdope  The symbols are in the album this thread was supposed to be about.

@Huffin-Puffin The album I posted has the locations embedded in the images so you can find them quickly.  To see the location just open one of the images with the UFO in question and select the map marker icon (next to the thumbs up/like icon) at the bottom left of the images to see the map location.

If anyone has any locations/clues or such that they would like to see added to this investigation album just post it here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users