Confession time....

231 replies to this topic
Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

I did a mission with low level guy (level 10-15). He started driving my personal car during the mission (plus Ramboing in and losing all the lives) which pissed me off a bit but being low level I let it go. Finished the mission and honked to give him a lift when back in free mode. He must of thought I was trying to kill him and started running. I followed him for a block or two thinking what's this idiot doing if you think I'm killing you why are running down the middle of the road in front of my car. I saw his personal car parked so I got out and popped all of his tyres. Being so low level meant he didn't have another car and would have had fun driving to LSC. Felt bad but then again you don't drive someone else's car

OurJud
  • OurJud

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

I let Ellis die, and I could have saved his life.

die-hard-ellis.jpg

That's nowt to be sorry for, John. Best thing you did that day!

• singemfrc likes this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Yesterday I killed the mechanic in LSC for sh*ts and giggles. 

I've seen a couple of camera shots of this kind of thing, but I must be missing something. You're not actually free to roam about in the LSC garages, are you, so how do you kill the mechanic?

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

I felt guilty yesterday when my mechanic dropped off my Sanchez on the freeway, he got off and waved a cheery goodbye and walked straight in front of an 18 wheeler, there was a cloud of red mist and his twisted corpse landed about 50 ft away.. it goes in slow motion in my mind.. he was one of the good mechanics and I shall miss him, never let me down.. why oh why did I ask him to drop of my ride on the freeway?

My regret here would be that being hit by a truck is too quick an end for the mechanic. You need to punish him for his sins and do him slow
  • Grimase likes this

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

I'm addicted to Bull Shark Testosterone.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

Are you an apex predator?

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

spawned killed a new lvl 3 for 20 minutes while he tried to rob stores, until he realized he had no chance, so gave him my entity to play with, as soon as he got inside I send mercs after him, LOL

Oh yeah, I do this all the time.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:45 AM Edited by GTALegion, 06 November 2013 - 10:45 AM.

Oh, I recently went on a yachting trip with my friend, Davie, who had just bought a very nice sailboat. While enjoying the ride and the sea air, I may or may not have filled the deck with empty beer bottles and pop cans.

I also may or may not have shot several holes in his boat trying to shoot said bottles and cans.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Are you an apex predator?

You bet your ass I am.

Top of the food chain baby, top of the f*cking food chaiiinnnn!! Arrrhh I'm SOOO f*cking PUMPED!

• Biohazard Abyss, vw11, Sangers and 1 other like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

99% of people in bad sports lobbies are ranked at least 50 and above so when some guy shot at me I started killing him. Again and again and again. Until I realised he was a level 3....

Only time I've ever felt bad in gta. ..

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

I griefed someone for the first time yesterday.  He was like level 34, and I kept sniping him so he couldn't leave with his Canis Bodhi.

He left the game after I got his car impounded.

Didn't feel good :/

Good grief.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

Killed a lvl 5 player 33 times after he went afk....got my sniper headshot count up though.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

any time i get in a lobby where people are being annoying on the mic (usually little kids or trash talking thugs) i hunt them down to see what their screename is (via the little speaker icon over them when their talking) then i put a 9k bounty on them. if they have friends i call muggers and mercenaries on them and sometimes an airstrike. i also use tanks, helicopters, miniguns, and jets to repeatedly kill them until they leave or get quiet.

ChristiaaaaaanxD
  • ChristiaaaaaanxD

Player Lover

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

I spawn-trap a Low-level player until he quits.

I killed him like 40 times ? 

He did shoot me first anyways.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

I kissed a girl and I like it.
  • B-Turb0 likes this

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

any time i get in a lobby where people are being annoying on the mic (usually little kids or trash talking thugs) i hunt them down to see what their screename is (via the little speaker icon over them when their talking) then i put a 9k bounty on them. if they have friends i call muggers and mercenaries on them and sometimes an airstrike. i also use tanks, helicopters, miniguns, and jets to repeatedly kill them until they leave or get quiet.

just hit start, go to online,go to players, and wait for the person to speak.  You can tell who is talking without running up to them.

• obsidian_eclipse likes this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

Me and a friend of mine took a personal vehicle while the owner was at the hair salon and we completely wrecked the car. It didn't look like the same car at all, actually it didn't look like a car at all, haha. And it was almost impossible to drive, a lot of smoke came out of the engine and all the wheels where flat. We parked it outside the hair salon exactly where we found it and took off. Haha, I wish I could see the face of the car's owner when he got out of the hair salon.

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

So what have you done that you feel sorry about?

Yesterday I killed the mechanic in LSC for sh*ts and giggles.  30 seconds later, one of my friends I play with the most came blazing by me with his car on fire rushing to get to LSC. 

Of course it was closed and he blew up seconds after reaching the garage door.

I lol'ed irl but it was definitely an unintended consquence. 

I felt I was missing out on easy money, so I started a low level LSC Swap Glitch.  Then I wanted R50 to get my Buzzard so I did the Solo/Store/Police Glitch.

Now.. I have everything I ever wanted in GTAO and.. I'm bored.  I don't have anything to work towards. And I did it to myself.  

So that's the confession.  

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

Which menu?  I used the Start button big list and never see anyone's mic icon while they are speaking.  I want to do the same thing. 

HunterGriff
  • HunterGriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

I crashed a titan with 5 people (Including me, and friends of the bugatti guy) in it into a friend and a random's bugatti while trying to land it at the sandy shores airfield...Ended up killing everyone and destroying the vehicles that spawn there along with my friend's bugatti.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

Played a mission with a random and everything went well... went back into freemode where we spawned literally on top of each other. We were the only two people in the map... noticed he had a bounty... I collected the bounty...

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

I punch my dumbass mechanic in the face every time he shows up after a previous "you're going to have to do without i cant get your ride there" call. or if he damages the car.

Oh wait this was supposed to be about things we feel guilty for doing.....carry on.

CarIJohnson
  • CarIJohnson

Grove Street Families

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

I killed Big Smoke, mainly because he got mad at me for not following the damn train.
  • chainsoar likes this

edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

I let Ellis die, and I could have saved his life.

die-hard-ellis.jpg

Made my day--classic!!

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

I spawn camped a level 21 for destroying my car. Not certain how it works, but i was under the impression if a player blows up your car he pays for the insurance and gets a bad sport warning. 

This player blew up my car, got the warning, then he did it a second time, and i had to pay for the insurance? 

edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

In my apt and noticed a crew member had joined my session.  Didn't check to see where he was on the map.  Called Lamar and sent a mugger after him.  Before I could get to my TV and find him so I could watch I got the message that my mugger was successful.

Crew member sent me a message asking why I killed him when he was just standing at my garage door waiting to be buzzed in so he could see my cars.  Hung my head in shame.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

Meh. I don't have any remorse for my actions in virtual worlds.
  • meatrocket8 likes this

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

i was eating during a survival... 10waves did around 4 kills total

i did kill the other 3 when we zoned out... money in the bank money in the bank...

• meatrocket8 likes this

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

I routinely block the door to the Vinewood LSC and camp on the stairs next to the entrance so it looks like im in it.

I then kill the people who drive in and steal their cars for my garage. I then sell them for good money.

In my defence I spare people on bikes, premium cars or unmodded versions unless its a terrible colour.

Clennan
  • Clennan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by Clennan, 06 November 2013 - 02:45 PM.

Someone killed me straight after a gang attack we were both involved in that was right next to the Sandy Shores Airstrip so I went and got a Buzzard, swooping low onto him and firing off some warning shots. He then proceeded to try and enter a helicopter of his own; lock on = death. He tried again. Lock on = death. He tried in a jet. Lock on = death. 10 times. The first couple of times it was funny, I have no idea why I did the next 8...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users