Photo

Confession time....

231 replies to this topic
Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

So what have you done that you feel sorry about?

Yesterday I killed the mechanic in LSC for sh*ts and giggles.  30 seconds later, one of my friends I play with the most came blazing by me with his car on fire rushing to get to LSC. 

Of course it was closed and he blew up seconds after reaching the garage door.

I lol'ed irl but it was definitely an unintended consquence. 

• kamikazeedriver likes this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

Chrome Adder pulls up as I respawn out of LSC after a car sale (so I'm on foot). He honks. You all know how this goes - you have a tenth of a second to decide whether or not someone is friendly. And in my experience, 999 of 1000 are not friendly, so I instantly waste him and steal his car.

Kicks me from the car, I get kicked from the session. 

I got the distinct impression he may have been just trying to give me a lift, so I message him to say sorry. 

That's the only one, tho - not sorry about any evil thing I've done to anyone else. So I guess that's kind of a confession, too. ;)

• trvisXX and Warlordfrost like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:10 AM

I griefed someone for the first time yesterday.  He was like level 34, and I kept sniping him so he couldn't leave with his Canis Bodhi.

He left the game after I got his car impounded.

Didn't feel good :/

• EyeMacHunt and BrownMattHall like this

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

i glitched millions of dollars but drive around in regular vehicles so people dont judge my obsession with fake money. i bought all the expensive clothes that i liked, but usually run around with no shirt in board shorts and boots. i hit a guy with a bat to death...took his money... then bought gta 5 with it. lets pretend i didnt confess that last part.
  • M0B5TA, Hamsterbaffle, OG Sunny and 8 others like this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

I stole someone's BMX at the park yesterday after another jerk blew mine up.

Feelsbadman.jpg

• Vanilla Poison likes this

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:17 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 06 November 2013 - 08:18 AM.

Was standing on a container kind of far away from one of the lsc garages trying to see if i could time it perfectly and snipe the driver through the back right window right before he was able to enter the garage.  I saw someone driving in and I was successful, i was astonished at how on point the shot was it was beautiful.  Also ended up being a fellow crew member .  I felt bad and wrote an apology text to him :(

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:18 AM

Drove around with a guy who was in a rank with a bounty; killed people trying to kill him... He got in my car; I got out and killed him for the 1k. Felt so bad, I gave all the cash to him.

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:19 AM

i hit a guy by accident... felt bad... went to back up to offer a lift... finished him off :/
  • Sketchy James, Deathmaker158, OurJud and 4 others like this

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

damn acky...you snaked him for a lousy g... that is pretty low bruddah...

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

i shot the store owner after he gave me the money :( everytime.
  • MoTK70, vw11 and Fahy13 like this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:23 AM

i shot the store owner after he gave me the money :( everytime.

I do this all the time, but I don't feel too bad about it because he usually calls me names. Name calling = death in GTA. He knows the risks.

• SilkySkillz85 and Vanilla Poison like this

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

one time me and this rando were robing a store,... i accidentally knocked him out lol.. 

• vw11 and Timely like this

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:34 AM

Never.. I always try to be friendly and still get killed when I'm Alone D:<
  • abnorm and BuyMeTheMoon like this

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

Earlier I was in a death match and was in the mentality of approaching white dot = hostile.  Killed a guy a couple of times and during a pause, checked and saw he was only a low rank and I felt bad. I sent him a sorry message.  He drove up the same street and I pointed my gun at him then lowered it to show I was sorry. I dropped him my carbine and assault shotgun and surprisingly he didn't shoot me. I then hijacked a nearby car to proceed to the other fighting dots, but he got in and there was a waypoint set to the impound lot. Poor guy was just trying to get his truck back.. so I drove him past the hot zone, helped him get his truck back, and we went our separate ways.

• JayDM420 and Timely like this

Dooma1090
  • Dooma1090

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

Spawn killed a noob 10 times at the airport with hvy sniper, god, please forgive me!!
*crys*

Balgo
  • Balgo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

Spawn killed a noob 10 times at the airport with hvy sniper, god, please forgive me!!
*crys*

me and my crew spawn kill noobs that are annoying on the mic who sound young, best when they are out in desert and cant get away, then i turn my mic on and let my girlfriend talk sh*t to him

Killahkillah
  • Killahkillah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

These guys are idiots but I kinda feel bad. So they're in open game chat. I pick up that high rank guy is modding a mustang to give to his low rank friend. I got over there in time to kill low rank guy. Fight high rank guy until I finally am able to grab the stang. Easy 105K right?

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

Spawn killed a noob 18 times last night

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

*crys*

me and my crew spawn kill noobs that are annoying on the mic who sound young, best when they are out in desert and cant get away, then i turn my mic on and let my girlfriend talk sh*t to him

Your hand speaks?

• Zenzic, meatrocket8, Deathmaker158 and 14 others like this

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

I remember I mistook a low level for a high level because he was awesome at killing me. Until I got even, I kept going. Until he asked me to stop via message. I looked at his level and he was level 10. I felt like sh*t. :( 

He left after that.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

I stab fat NPC's.

• EyeMacHunt, GTAfattyjuice, chainsoar and 3 others like this

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

Spy on my aunt when she had a shower, when I was 13..

Giggity!

• Zenzic likes this

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

I beat people's cars with my crowbar when they're afk, and I have an obsession with throwing tear gas into people's cars....
  • Timely likes this

xX ApexPredator
  • xX ApexPredator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

I let the dogs out...
  • hywelkidd likes this

leeco
  • leeco

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

I got on the top of my tank and shot a guy in this red car and crippled it but didn't blow it up. It was funny watching him try drive off in it when he came back to get it.

DSC_1202_zps28fb4173.jpg

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

I let Ellis die, and I could have saved his life.

die-hard-ellis.jpg

• singemfrc, GranSnake, hywelkidd and 4 others like this

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:49 AM Edited by CZuk, 06 November 2013 - 09:49 AM.

*crys*

Your hand speaks?
Mine does! :D
4524745131_a2b9034b75.jpg
  • Timely likes this

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

I felt guilty yesterday when my mechanic dropped off my Sanchez on the freeway, he got off and waved a cheery goodbye and walked straight in front of an 18 wheeler, there was a cloud of red mist and his twisted corpse landed about 50 ft away.. it goes in slow motion in my mind.. he was one of the good mechanics and I shall miss him, never let me down.. why oh why did I ask him to drop of my ride on the freeway?
  • saintsrow, EyeMacHunt, cut-thr-oat and 5 others like this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:02 AM Edited by OurJud, 06 November 2013 - 10:03 AM.

Nice idea for a thread.

I'd accepted a friend request from some guy and a few days later met him in-game. We did a couple of missions together and then just cruised about robbing stores etc. At one point we both got out of the wrecked car he'd been driving and were just stood about (I think he must have been checking the map or texting).

Anyway, I was stood near him, unarmed, and wanted to bring my phone up. Now for some reason I'm forever hitting the attack button to bring up my phone instead of up on the d-pad, and of course this resulted in me punching him very hard in the head. Next thing I know he's drawn his knife and squares up to me. To his credit he didn't attack and instead sent me a text saying, "Huh??"

I sent one back saying sorry and he seemed to accept it, but to this day I bet he's wondering why I suddenly decided to lamp him one.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

sometimes when i see people in the area with a higher bounty and i'm not doing anything i kill them.. i hate myself afterwards for killing the poor guy if he never did anything to me so i always share the money 50/50 with them after i run away like a coward

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users