» «
Photo

[PS3] Stunt Crew Recruiting [Stuntman Union]

23 replies to this topic
cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by cosmoknot, 07 November 2013 - 05:05 PM.

PSN = Cosmoknot5486

Anyone else out there really enjoy finding excellent jumps for pulling off backflips and stuff?  Wanna fly a plane with other skilled pilots while 4 wheelers fly over you?  I like setting up crazy stunts and I'm forming a crew of like minded players.  If you have a Sanchez or a plane or a 4 wheeler or just 2 giant balls...add me on PSN and we can see who is the best stuntman.  I'm hoping to plan some major stunts...things like old school car jumps and best trick type stuff.  [Stuntman Alliance].

Go to http://socialclub.ro...untman_alliance for more information.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

I'm totally on this wagon! My 1st vehicle was a Sanchez and in my GTA downtime I typically mill around on it looking for jumps to preform stunts and tricks. I would love to be around more people that did this.

Actually yesterday I found a nice jump in Vinewood hills, almost got a double backflip off it. I won't be able to add you on PS for another 7 or so hours, currently at work, but I'll PM you my PSN in case you get to it before me.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

hit me up for this, im compiling a list of my favourite jump spots, would love to get some pics with bikes inverted but need two players at least in an invite only session

be cool if you guys added some pics from your fav jump spots around LS to my thread aswell so i can smash them up with my ruffian/akuma

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

hit me up for this, im compiling a list of my favourite jump spots, would love to get some pics with bikes inverted but need two players at least in an invite only session

be cool if you guys added some pics from your fav jump spots around LS to my thread aswell so i can smash them up with my ruffian/akuma

I'll start takin pics of spots I find, have yet to do this. Also, I'm always down for gassin around on the sanchez with others doing this sh*t, I'll PM you my PSN

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

do it fella, im still searching for that elusive jump with enough time for a double flip,,, needless to say thats often been why my bikes got stuck in random places... woudl ove to get some cool stuff on film aswell, theres one or two spots i know of where id like someone to park a flatbed truck, then launch off the jump, land on the rtuck and then be driven to a new spot....

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by Psykonaut, 06 November 2013 - 04:45 PM.

do it fella, im still searching for that elusive jump with enough time for a double flip,,, needless to say thats often been why my bikes got stuck in random places... woudl ove to get some cool stuff on film aswell, theres one or two spots i know of where id like someone to park a flatbed truck, then launch off the jump, land on the rtuck and then be driven to a new spot....

That spot I was talking about is just barely north west of the city, once it starts turning into mountain roads. Hitting the jump with too much speed turns into a suicide jump but with the right amount of speed it lands you on the side of the mountain you're jumping off of in a nice downhill transition. Didnt quite get the double backflip but was SOOOO close. I've also found A LOT of really good spot down by the LS airport, underneather all the highway bridges. I'll get some pics uploaded when I get home from work today

There is another jump I found in BC, the east side, I think near the jail but I'll have to find it again, anyways, its badass and launches you clear across the highway, I have yet to do it on my Sanchez but sucessfully landed it in my Karin Rebel

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

those sounds pretty damn cool, id love to see the snapmatic photos of those,, cool thing with snapmatic is that it gives you a location of roughtly where you are (handy if your on a corner as gives both streets) so helps us all locate the spots

ive definately found a few near the freeway sliproads, some nice angles etc around there

wana give your suicide jump a go on my akuma or ruffian though, the slightly extra speed compared to the sanchez might well give it the edge in getting all the way round

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by Psykonaut, 06 November 2013 - 06:40 PM.

those sounds pretty damn cool, id love to see the snapmatic photos of those,, cool thing with snapmatic is that it gives you a location of roughtly where you are (handy if your on a corner as gives both streets) so helps us all locate the spots

ive definately found a few near the freeway sliproads, some nice angles etc around there

wana give your suicide jump a go on my akuma or ruffian though, the slightly extra speed compared to the sanchez might well give it the edge in getting all the way round

Perhaps, I have a modded Akuma, I just stick to my Sanchez cus I'm a FMX nut lol. But the suicide jump, with as much power as an Akuma has might end up landing you in the middle of a road, but I'm always down to try. I will be getting home in 3 hours. If you're around we can get some of these spots sorted out

Unless you were saying the extra speed in regards to flipping, in that case it might just be what I need

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

think the extra power on the akuma in the run up will give a bit more height to try and get the double flip in... that said it is heavier so that could be a factor... maybe we should try both at the same time :p

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

think the extra power on the akuma in the run up will give a bit more height to try and get the double flip in... that said it is heavier so that could be a factor... maybe we should try both at the same time :p

Let's do it! I didn't get a chance to get on yesterday due to RL issues but I'll definitely get up in it today!

ChanclerDon
  • ChanclerDon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Usually when I find jumps or something interesting to hit with a car/motorcycle, I take a selfie with the vehicle I'm in so that I can have the photo in my gallery as a waypoint. This was an awesome addition to the game..

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

Every crew on my crew list has disappeared so I'm currently setting up a new one.  Add me on PSN and send a message so I know it's about joining the crew.  I'll set recruitment to open so you can just join in.  Give me a few minutes and I'll have the updated details.

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

I created a new crew called [Stuntman Alliance].  Look it up on the social club and join.  I plan on setting up stunts but mainly we will get pictures of cool spots and see who can do the best tricks.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by Psykonaut, 07 November 2013 - 05:19 PM.

I created a new crew called [Stuntman Alliance].  Look it up on the social club and join.  I plan on setting up stunts but mainly we will get pictures of cool spots and see who can do the best tricks.

Joined it, I should be playing some today after work... so about 4 hours

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

I won't be on until my kids are in bed so probably in about 8 or 9 hours.  (11:30 AM central where I'm at now).  We should get together and take some photos for the crew album though.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

cosmoknot, drop me an invite to this... if you find good jump locations can you add them to my favourite jump spots thread so i can check them out

cosmoknot
  • cosmoknot

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

cosmoknot, drop me an invite to this... if you find good jump locations can you add them to my favourite jump spots thread so i can check them out

invite sent via social club

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

I won't be on until my kids are in bed so probably in about 8 or 9 hours.  (11:30 AM central where I'm at now).  We should get together and take some photos for the crew album though.

Sounds good, I'm central time as well, Texas resident. I'll be sure to be on around 8

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

hey guys, i joined up, being UK GMT there might be some time discrepancies between us but ill be online tonight till probably about 1/2am, which i think converts to about 8pm Central

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:26 PM Edited by Psykonaut, 08 November 2013 - 01:28 PM.

0_0.jpg

This is in LS, near some public transit tracks. This shot is looking at the jump from a straight on angle. With good speed it will launch you over the transit tracks and a road landing you in a field. From that field you can continue in a straight line to jump a building but I forgot to photo that jump, will do tonight.

0_0.jpg

This is my friend doing that jump.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

Ealier in this post I spoke of a jump good enough for a double backflip. Well I was thinking this was the jump but I got my jumps mixed up. This is the suicide jump but can't get a double backflip off it. ANyways, this shot is like the last, a straight on angle. Hit that little patch of rocks and BOOM! Just to the right of those rocks are even more that can be launched off of

0_0.jpg

• mo-seph likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

thats looks pretty awesome... ill be on a crew only session tonight and try and see if i can find it... could you add the pics to my favourite jumps spots as i use this to keep a track of suggested jump spots and need some new ones :)

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

also do you ahve a location for the suicide jump,, i wana hit that sh*t tonight

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

It's in Banham Canyon, a little NW of LS and the vinewood mansions. If you look on my social Club it'll show you a map of where the pic was taken. My SC is Psykonaut just like my name here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users