Photo

GTA Stimulus to drop this week!

7 replies to this topic
Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:14 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 06 November 2013 - 04:14 AM.

According to the Guardian the GTA: Stimulus is set to drop this week. So what will you get once you get your stimulus? I'm going to get a bigger garage or a bigger apartment with a 10 car garage and an additional 6 car garage then I will get a motorcycle and then I will tune a car. Maybe the Elegy or a Comet, or just get my dominator tuned as much as possible.
http://www.theguardi...timulus-package

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

My GTAO dude is currently homeless so this will come in handy.

• RolfStarGames likes this

Chocolate88
  • Chocolate88

warsaw

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

Sorry pal, you can only have one property at any one point in time. Also the stimulus has been set to drop at the end of the week for three or more weeks now.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

So The Guardian reads the Rockstar news wire...whereas OP couldn't even read the forums here to see if there had already been ten topics about this today.

Also, only one property as has been said above. Garage with apartment, or garage without.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

Well I'm glad you became informed OP, but unfortunately for you we were all informed about this about 12 hours ago.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

Gonna buy the Lotus, Best car in the game, for an even better price!!
150K, Have some change left over for Upgrades. :D

• roostersrule2 likes this

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:50 AM Edited by pr0n-, 06 November 2013 - 04:51 AM.

According to the Guardian the GTA: Stimulus is set to drop this week. So what will you get once you get your stimulus? I'm going to get a bigger garage or a bigger apartment with a 10 car garage and an additional 6 car garage then I will get a motorcycle and then I will tune a car. Maybe the Elegy or a Comet, or just get my dominator tuned as much as possible.
http://www.theguardi...timulus-package

Funny thing is rockstar support has been notified of more lost cars and more lost characters right after downloading and or a few hours after download 1.05. On top of that there is even more people reporting loss of money and people who could connect to the cloud servers before 1.05 but can't after downloading it.

Now re read what I just said a few times and then make a decision yourself if you think the first 250k will be given to us by this week....

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

The Stimulus was supposed to drop nearly a month ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users