Photo

How does buying TANK work exactly?

4 replies to this topic
StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

If I buy the tank, will it become my personal vehicle? Or where do you pick it up? Also can you insure it? I've also read something about a $1000 and not being able to drive the tank... If someone could explain how owning/using a tank works, I'd truly appreciate it.

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

1)PV yes, but you cant store it in your garage(look at #3)

2)You have to call Pegasus and they'll deliver it to 1 of their locations and you pick it up from there....it costs $1k every time you call Pegasus to deliver

3)If you do the glitch to save it into your garage (search youtube) youd be able to insure your tank with an insurance glitch

4)Finally you can drive your tank but randoms in FR just drive their PV into it and you get BS warnings, so its a risk if want to drive it in an open lobby

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

1)PV yes, but you cant store it in your garage(look at #3)

2)You have to call Pegasus and they'll deliver it to 1 of their locations and you pick it up from there....it costs $1k every time you call Pegasus to deliver

3)If you do the glitch to save it into your garage (search youtube) youd be able to insure your tank with an insurance glitch

4)Finally you can drive your tank but randoms in FR just drive their PV into it and you get BS warnings, so its a risk if want to drive it in an open lobby

Excellent post, very detailed - thank you for the information man.

Bad sports is just crap. Can't believe Rockstar screwed up on that so bad. This is the game about killing, stealing and doing whatever you want, yet they penalize people for not only doing that but for unfair things because the system is broken/glitchy. 

• Crimson Glyph likes this

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Hidden pretty much nailed it. I just call up Peagaus, but now I don't really even use it since I'm in Bad Sport lobbies now. Why give us an option to buy a tank, and then penalize us for it? I just don't get it.

sirrap1
  • sirrap1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

I really don't see the point in owning one. Unless when R* releases the heists and they are Armageddon-style that you would benefit from such protection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users