Photo

f*ck u R*!

6 replies to this topic
rockstarcangetfked
  • rockstarcangetfked

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

ok... I've just spent the last 45hours wearing a duncecap... fair play! I did go on a rampage destroying other people's personal vehicles. since playing on the bad sport server I have been "a good sport" I don't want to play on this sh*t so I played nice!! then 3 hours before my time is up I randomly get slapped with another 24 hours. u are a bunch of useless c*nts and have really f*cked a potentially good game right up the arse. tomorrow I will be visiting my local game store and trading my copy of gta v in for cod ghosts. I could deal with my character being deleted twice and not being able to get online at all for 3 days straight although I'm running a very high speed broadband connection but this is taking the absolute piss. I'm not alone either R* there are thousands of other players with the same views as me. good luck trying to sell anymore games in the future... Ur gonna need it after this sad excuse of a game!

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:11 AM

... just play another game or go outside, hang out with friends or something... go to sleep and try again. Jeez. And quit blowing up personal vehicles. You done had the rampage and you knew you would get thrown into the Bad Sport pool. Maybe you "excessively" went beyond your "rampage" which was why you had time added.

Btw... "thousands" of other players versus millions other players... If those thousands left and never came back, there's still those millions of other players.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

rockstarcangetfked
  • rockstarcangetfked

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

maybe u should read what I write again properly?? also if I wanted to Olay another game wouldn't have bought gta v would I??

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

Your fault, not ours. Suck it up kiddo.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

you ALREADY knows that you have to NOT blow other players' personal cars, STILL you do that? *facepalm*

do like what I do when I get angry from the game, play any other game, do any hobby, hang with your friends, beat any other type of game and try to reach 100% in it. (if it was a video game)

Gee people these days....

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

maybe u should read what I write again properly?? also if I wanted to Olay another game wouldn't have bought gta v would I??

You're basically complaining over the same subject that many have already complained about. I am sure you bought GTAV and didn't know there was going to be a such thing as bad sport especially how bad the bad sport system is. Not to mention all the glitches good and bad.

All I am saying is that it's just a game. Whooptie do, you're in bad sport. What are going to do, just sit there and be angry over it?

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

now lets see, people keep complaining because R* made something more than greater and better than before. hm...no matter what companies make, people will complain.

just see this:

just watched a Spyro-evolution video, when they make Ripto's rage, people complained, when they made Season of ice and Season of Flame, they complain again. Classic Spyro Hardcore fans complain about The Legend of spyro series. both fans complain about the Skylanders series, people here complained about IV's controlling and moving way and etc, now they complain about how the game is faaaaaaar more realistic than IV and even flame/bash who love it and call them "Cockstar/trashy-ass fanboys" FANBOYS? DA HELL you mean by gaming fanboy? Gee these days kids can't be pleased without making the good ones angry. :facedesk:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users