Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is the Cheaters Pool real?

87 replies to this topic

Poll: In your opinion.. (216 member(s) have cast votes)

Is the Cheaters Pool real?

1. Yes. (73 votes [33.80%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.80%

2. No. (93 votes [43.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.06%

3. im lost isnt this the call of duty website? #MLG (50 votes [23.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.15%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Skipexx
  • Skipexx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

HAHAHAAHAHAAHA the cheater sounds mad for cheating.... wow. Pisses me off racing against f*cking little kids with adders that they obviously glitched for, when I earned my infernus, carbon, banshee with my own 1st places. suck it cheaters!

Woah, let us not get all butthurt now. Repeat this a few times "it's just a game"... Just because you have spent the past month behind your tv jacking your controller off doesn't mean you can be pissed to all who want good fun. Relax, take a few deep breaths... Not all of us have all the time you have, we have lives, we work and/or go to school.. Wasting my time now that I think about it trying to preach your a$$.. Just sayin.. You should consider going to school..

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

I starting to suspect it is.  Some of the loading screen messages are saying things about Bad Sports and Cheaters (I think they only said Bad Sports before but am not 100% sure on that).

Also, some people in free roam have the letter C next to them in the session list.  I'm haven't cheated and don't have the letter C next to my name so I know the C doesn't mean Clean or something.  I can only imagine this is for C for Cheater unless someone has a better explanation.

Willing to concede I'm wrong on this but I don't think R* will allow this to continue without some form of response.

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Pretty sure the C stands for "Crew" chat. F would be set to "Friends."

• Sweets likes this

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:57 PM Edited by Raylion, 11 November 2013 - 12:21 AM.

I starting to suspect it is.  Some of the loading screen messages are saying things about Bad Sports and Cheaters (I think they only said Bad Sports before but am not 100% sure on that).

Also, some people in free roam have the letter C next to them in the session list.  I'm haven't cheated and don't have the letter C next to my name so I know the C doesn't mean Clean or something.  I can only imagine this is for C for Cheater unless someone has a better explanation.

Willing to concede I'm wrong on this but I don't think R* will allow this to continue without some form of response.

You dumbass. It stands for crew.

It's nice to know I'm a dumbass for not fully understanding something, accepting I didn't understand something, being willing to be corrected on not knowing something and withdrawing what I said 2 posts later because someone was kind enough to explain it to me.

Being a dumbass is something that can be easily corrected, being obnoxious much less so.

• Sweets and mealymouthmongolian like this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

Awesome! Finally the cheaters get what they deserve!! f*ck them! Thank you rockstar! I love you

You do know that not all the people who did the glitch are going to be thrown in there, the person in the video had like 64 million, or 640 million, I can't remember
There's going to be somewhere that rockstar draws the line, that is if course if this is real, whether the line be at 10 mil, 50 or 100, not everyone is going to be thrown in.
Especially considering how tons of gta players have now moved on to battlefield for and ghosts, I doubt rockstar is going to punish so many of the now reduced amount of players that they have....
Think about it, if everybody who did the glitch was thrown in there, we'd struggle to fill normal lobbies, yet the guys in the cheater pools, would be having a blast playing with tanks and super cars. Don't go off your nut complaining how we glitched, after all, cheating and glitching aren't the same thing
Cheating-act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.
Glitch-a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or fault of equipment.
We didn't gain any advantage, the tanks aren't advantages, in fact they're just going to get us thrown into bad sport lobbies eventually anyway.
There's no super-mega-copter-tank-bugatti-submarine that costs 100 million and only glitchers can buy, the most expensive thing is the tank, at 1.5 mil, it can easily be bought legit.
Therefor, we technically have no "advantage" over players, hell I drive my sultan around more than my adder anyway...
You are both right and wrong. The majority of gta online players don't even know about glitching/cheating. Not everyone used this forum or browse for hacks on youtube. They play and have fun legitimate like me. So even if every glitchers/cheaters are in their own sessions, the normal sessions will have more players at every time.
And yes, many glitchers will not be affected by this cheaters pool. There is probably a some sort of limit as you say. All glitchers should be penalized.. But that's just my opinion.
PS: "super-mega-copter-tank-bugatti-submarine that costs 100 million"
My kind of humor. Haha ;)
I agree that I should be penalised, what I did what's wrong, I'm not going to lie, but being thrown into my own lobby, for over a month, with nobody to play with, on a game I spent $80 on.
Plenty of my friends have glitched, and plenty haven't, they all have the same opinion however, if we start getting thrown into cheater lobbies, we're probably not going to play gta anymore, with the Xbox one coming out in like 17 days, if I get thrown into the cheater pool, ill probably just knuckle down on schoolwork till I can play sh*tty ghosts on the one :/
I do however, think that people who glitched nutso amounts of money, 100mil+ should be punished...
But, hey, what can we do? :/

Here's an idea, don't glitch money or be a dick. Problem solved and you'll never have to worry about the cheaters pool again.

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

my buddy got thrown in the cheaters pool for just glitching around 20 million (he doesnt use invincibility glitches or anything)

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

When the game starts, one of the bottom-left tips that popup mentions the Bad Sport and Cheater pools.

That of course doesn't mean everyone who glitches, cheats, or farts on the in-game mic will end up in there. Seems like you have to almost go out of your way to qualify.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:33 AM Edited by Seanathon, 11 November 2013 - 12:34 AM.

When the game starts, one of the bottom-left tips that popup mentions the Bad Sport and Cheater pools.

That of course doesn't mean everyone who glitches, cheats, or farts on the in-game mic will end up in there. Seems like you have to almost go out of your way to qualify.

And yet no one in the world has recorded a video or even taken a picture claiming what you say? There is no loading tip that says anything about Cheater pools, there is literally youtube videos of every aspect of GTA including over 10 minutes of video of just loading screen tips and nothing you say is in the game.

RainbowBier
  • RainbowBier

BenefactoR*

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

Since Cheater Pool is for Cheaters/hackers and not glitchers i suppose they get banned before rockstar can even do anything about it

jtag xbox is like a red marker for the microsoft banhammer 

you can avoid it a few days but then 

its gone

since a modded xbox is the only way to cheat/hack in gta:o you will only see lucky ones in the cheaters pool

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 11 November 2013 - 12:42 AM.

And yet no one in the world has recorded a video or even taken a picture claiming what you say? There is no loading tip that says anything about Cheater pools, there is literally youtube videos of every aspect of GTA including over 10 minutes of video of just loading screen tips and nothing you say is in the game.

I'm at an office, I can't snap a photo for you now, but you have the game and a console just keep watching the boxes on the left. Unless they've changed it, there should be one that talks about bad sports and mentions the cheater pool. I've read it a few times while playing and thought it was interesting.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

Hmm I'm going to keep my eyes open for this.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

I'm at an office, I can't snap a photo for you now, but you have the game and a console just keep watching the boxes on the left. Unless they've changed it, there should be one that talks about bad sports and mentions the cheater pool. I've read it a few times while playing and thought it was interesting.

I can confirm that there are definitely references to Bad Sports and Cheaters on the loading screens.  Have seen them myself but I can't precisely recall exactly what they say.  Keep an eye out for them as they are there.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

I can confirm that there are definitely references to Bad Sports and Cheaters on the loading screens.  Have seen them myself but I can't precisely recall exactly what they say.  Keep an eye out for them as they are there.

Thank you. I thought I was going crazy because i could've sworn I'd seen them a bunch of times.

HockeyMike24
  • HockeyMike24

Yes.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

I agree that I should be penalised, what I did what's wrong, I'm not going to lie, but being thrown into my own lobby, for over a month, with nobody to play with, on a game I spent $80 on.
Plenty of my friends have glitched, and plenty haven't, they all have the same opinion however, if we start getting thrown into cheater lobbies, we're probably not going to play gta anymore, with the Xbox one coming out in like 17 days, if I get thrown into the cheater pool, ill probably just knuckle down on schoolwork till I can play sh*tty ghosts on the one :/
I do however, think that people who glitched nutso amounts of money, 100mil+ should be punished...
But, hey, what can we do? :/

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

• mealymouthmongolian likes this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

I cheat all day erryday.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

'My friend' this this and that....

Bull. sh*t.

I've glitched a sh*t load and have NEVER been prompted to stop cheating and or been put in a cheaters pool. This is all complete bogus nonsense. They wouldn't add such a big feature without making it aware on the newswire.

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

Well they did cut mission payouts by half and "forgot" to mention it, so it's not like the newswires have everything added each patch. But... there would be a TON of complaints on the R* Support page if there were such a thing as a Cheater lobby as opposed to the odd "omg my friend's cousin's wife's brother in law was just put in it. guise, it's trew!" posts.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

HAHAHAAHAHAAHA the cheater sounds mad for cheating.... wow. Pisses me off racing against f*cking little kids with adders that they obviously glitched for, when I earned my infernus, carbon, banshee with my own 1st places. suck it cheaters!

Woah, let us not get all butthurt now. Repeat this a few times "it's just a game"... Just because you have spent the past month behind your tv jacking your controller off doesn't mean you can be pissed to all who want good fun. Relax, take a few deep breaths... Not all of us have all the time you have, we have lives, we work and/or go to school.. Wasting my time now that I think about it trying to preach your a$$.. Just sayin.. You should consider going to school..

And that gives you the right to cheat the system?

So if I want a new car, but don't have the money to afford one, I can steal the money and then buy the car? Or just steal the car? I mean, I don't have the time to be saving up money. I want it now...

Rockfancy
  • Rockfancy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

This is a very interesting question. I can confirm it is real and functional. I work for Rockstar and we are going to shutdown the entire online community in a couple of months because of all the people who are trying to play legit.

Rockfancy
  • Rockfancy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

P.s If you don't want to get banned PM me and I will give you my paypal account where you can send me 20$ to get an antibanpremium account

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Golden_Pool_in_Iridium_SPA.jpg

Why yes, yes it is.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

So if I want a new car, but don't have the money to afford one, I can steal the money and then buy the car? Or just steal the car? I mean, I don't have the time to be saving up money. I want it now...

Real life  <<<<<<Blurred>>>>>>> A game!

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

Real life  <<<<<<Blurred>>>>>>> A game!

That's all well and good, but either way you're cheating the system and it didn't answer my question...

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

lol. well done. looks real to me and i'm glad it is.  those who say that this will empty lobbies are fools.  I'd be willing to bet way less than 5% of players even KNOW about the money glitch much less use it.  For us real players this won't affect us at all.  go ahead and trade your games in.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

Lol Smh , and half u guys believe this sh*t ? Yes I saw the message for bad sport and cheaters , but they are obviously not talking about glitchers . It's modders and hackers. The social club website exposes everything and r* still haven't done anything. R* knew the state of the game when they released it. They will just patch the glitches and move on.

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

YEP loads of YouTube proof

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

It's propaganda at most. The cheater's pool is not going to be real until it's actually announced by rockstar. If you think otherwise then you're easily gullible.

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

Only glitch to re insure your garage after you rearrange it, thats an expensive task

Cheat with honor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users