Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is the Cheaters Pool real?

87 replies to this topic

Poll: In your opinion.. (216 member(s) have cast votes)

Is the Cheaters Pool real?

1. Yes. (73 votes [33.80%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.80%

2. No. (93 votes [43.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.06%

3. im lost isnt this the call of duty website? #MLG (50 votes [23.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.15%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Pope Fappington
  • Pope Fappington

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Based on the videos but lack of experiences, do you believe the cheaters pool is real?

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

No.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by GotDjent?, 05 November 2013 - 09:30 PM.

You can't say yes, you can't so no. None of us work for rockstar, none of us have proof if they are going to have one or not 

• Tabula Rasa and Suppa K like this

Pope Fappington
  • Pope Fappington

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

You can't say yes, you can't so no. None of us work for rockstar, none of us have proof is they are going to have one or not 

Poll: In your opinion..

Raylion
  • Raylion

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

I starting to suspect it is.  Some of the loading screen messages are saying things about Bad Sports and Cheaters (I think they only said Bad Sports before but am not 100% sure on that).

Also, some people in free roam have the letter C next to them in the session list.  I'm haven't cheated and don't have the letter C next to my name so I know the C doesn't mean Clean or something.  I can only imagine this is for C for Cheater unless someone has a better explanation.

Willing to concede I'm wrong on this but I don't think R* will allow this to continue without some form of response.

• Pope Fappington likes this

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

I starting to suspect it is.  Some of the loading screen messages are saying things about Bad Sports and Cheaters (I think they only said Bad Sports before but am not 100% sure on that).

Also, some people in free roam have the letter C next to them in the session list.  I'm haven't cheated and don't have the letter C next to my name so I know the C doesn't mean Clean or something.  I can only imagine this is for C for Cheater unless someone has a better explanation.

Willing to concede I'm wrong on this but I don't think R* will allow this to continue without some form of response.

C stands for crew chat I believe

Raylion
  • Raylion

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by Raylion, 05 November 2013 - 09:40 PM.

C stands for crew chat I believe

Ah...if that's the case then I take it all back.  Not noticed it before until very recently I must confess.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

The coeupl of videos on here have looked pretty legit and certainly a lot of work to go to just for some trolling (although given the propensity of crayon chewers on here not outwith the realms of possibility).

My thought is that possibly they are testing the system by putting a few people in it for eventual global release.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Weeeeellllll f*ck

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

Too busy being rich to care

cartoon-throwing-money-out-of-his-car.gi

• vahnx, GTA Banjo, So Awesome and 4 others like this

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

Awesome! Finally the cheaters get what they deserve!! f*ck them! Thank you rockstar! I love you

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by CZuk, 05 November 2013 - 10:15 PM.

Awesome! Finally the cheaters get what they deserve!! f*ck them! Thank you rockstar! I love you

You do know that not all the people who did the glitch are going to be thrown in there, the person in the video had like 64 million, or 640 million, I can't remember
There's going to be somewhere that rockstar draws the line, that is if course if this is real, whether the line be at 10 mil, 50 or 100, not everyone is going to be thrown in.
Especially considering how tons of gta players have now moved on to battlefield for and ghosts, I doubt rockstar is going to punish so many of the now reduced amount of players that they have....
Think about it, if everybody who did the glitch was thrown in there, we'd struggle to fill normal lobbies, yet the guys in the cheater pools, would be having a blast playing with tanks and super cars. Don't go off your nut complaining how we glitched, after all, cheating and glitching aren't the same thing
Cheating-act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.
Glitch-a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or fault of equipment.

We didn't gain any advantage, the tanks aren't advantages, in fact they're just going to get us thrown into bad sport lobbies eventually anyway.

There's no super-mega-copter-tank-bugatti-submarine that costs 100 million and only glitchers can buy, the most expensive thing is the tank, at 1.5 mil, it can easily be bought legit.
Therefor, we technically have no "advantage" over players, hell I drive my sultan around more than my adder anyway...
  • jtn2k likes this

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

You do know that not all the people who did the glitch are going to be thrown in there, the person in the video had like 64 million, or 640 million, I can't remember
There's going to be somewhere that rockstar draws the line, that is if course if this is real, whether the line be at 10 mil, 50 or 100, not everyone is going to be thrown in.
Especially considering how tons of gta players have now moved on to battlefield for and ghosts, I doubt rockstar is going to punish so many of the now reduced amount of players that they have....
Think about it, if everybody who did the glitch was thrown in there, we'd struggle to fill normal lobbies, yet the guys in the cheater pools, would be having a blast playing with tanks and super cars. Don't go off your nut complaining how we glitched, after all, cheating and glitching aren't the same thing

We didn't gain any advantage, the tanks aren't advantages, in fact they're just going to get us thrown into bad sport lobbies eventually anyway.

There's no super-mega-copter-tank-bugatti-submarine that costs 100 million and only glitchers can buy, the most expensive thing is the tank, at 1.5 mil, it can easily be bought legit.
Therefor, we technically have no "advantage" over players, hell I drive my sultan around more than my adder anyway...

You are both right and wrong. The majority of gta online players don't even know about glitching/cheating. Not everyone used this forum or browse for hacks on youtube. They play and have fun legitimate like me. So even if every glitchers/cheaters are in their own sessions, the normal sessions will have more players at every time.

And yes, many glitchers will not be affected by this cheaters pool. There is probably a some sort of limit as you say. All glitchers should be penalized.. But that's just my opinion.

PS: "super-mega-copter-tank-bugatti-submarine that costs 100 million"

My kind of humor. Haha ;)
  • MoeBeerz likes this

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by CZuk, 05 November 2013 - 10:47 PM.

You are both right and wrong. The majority of gta online players don't even know about glitching/cheating. Not everyone used this forum or browse for hacks on youtube. They play and have fun legitimate like me. So even if every glitchers/cheaters are in their own sessions, the normal sessions will have more players at every time.
And yes, many glitchers will not be affected by this cheaters pool. There is probably a some sort of limit as you say. All glitchers should be penalized.. But that's just my opinion.
PS: "super-mega-copter-tank-bugatti-submarine that costs 100 million"
My kind of humor. Haha ;)
I agree that I should be penalised, what I did what's wrong, I'm not going to lie, but being thrown into my own lobby, for over a month, with nobody to play with, on a game I spent $80 on.
Plenty of my friends have glitched, and plenty haven't, they all have the same opinion however, if we start getting thrown into cheater lobbies, we're probably not going to play gta anymore, with the Xbox one coming out in like 17 days, if I get thrown into the cheater pool, ill probably just knuckle down on schoolwork till I can play sh*tty ghosts on the one :/
I do however, think that people who glitched nutso amounts of money, 100mil+ should be punished...
But, hey, what can we do? :/

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

I see lots of glitchers in the Bad Sport, maybe it's real.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Don't know if they implemented it yet, but there was a cheaters pool in max payne 3, and R* were pretty good about keeping glitchers/modders in it and out of normal players games.

I voted yes, because even if it doesn't exist yet, it's coming.

Soulchild
  • Soulchild

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

It's real. I ran into one asshole on a number of occasions who was using exploits/invincibility to grief everyone in the lobby. For the first time ever I reported someone to Rockstar. Part of me wanted to see if Rockstar was really serious about whipping out the banhammer. Low and behold, about a week later they replied and told me he was added to the Ban List. Mission accomplished.

0c42.jpg

• Raylion likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Now let`s hope all them cheaters with billions end up inside their little own lonely kingdoms. Or poor kingdoms if that must be :)

• Slacca likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

You don't have one?

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

"BUT YEAH. BUT YEAH. BUT YEAH"

BigSean715
  • BigSean715

The deaf hear me and the blind lookin'.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

Uh oh.

Babymaster
  • Babymaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

But..yeah..

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:21 AM Edited by CZuk, 06 November 2013 - 05:22 AM.

You don't have one?
A super-mega-copter-tank-bugatti-submarine? Of course I do, but don't go spreading it around, we wouldn't want people feeling jealous.

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

Possibly the most important thread since the release, and no-one is posting :D

Too busy checking they're not in the cheats pool.....

Seriously bad PR move by R* though - lots of copies about to be traded in for B4 or Ghosts....

:facepalm:

• CZuk likes this

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

I can't imagine they'll stick anyone in a "cheaters pool" unless they're at level 150+ or have millions in the bank.

CZuk
  • CZuk

No.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

Possibly the most important thread since the release, and no-one is posting :D

Too busy checking they're not in the cheats pool.....

Seriously bad PR move by R* though - lots of copies about to be traded in for B4 or Ghosts....

:facepalm:

Finally somebody who understands
  • j0hn_d0e likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

Lol, now we have something else for the crybabies to cry about doing to themselves.

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

I suppose thinking about it rationally for a minute - the more I look at it, the more it's a cheats pool for glitchers just seems OTT..

What's more likely happened, is that the video maker is a hacker and has been caught dumping money into peoples accounts, or, he's been caught using the invincibility mode - both of which constitute more of a "cheat" IMO.

Still - it's a bold move by R*, and a very risky one.

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

It's real. I ran into one asshole on a number of occasions who was using exploits/invincibility to grief everyone in the lobby. For the first time ever I reported someone to Rockstar. Part of me wanted to see if Rockstar was really serious about whipping out the banhammer. Low and behold, about a week later they replied and told me he was added to the Ban List. Mission accomplished.

0c42.jpg

You's a sni-i-itch...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users