how can people think autoaim is fun?!

297 replies to this topic
Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

You guys seriously need to chill the f*ck out with the free aim/auto aim bullsh*t you're throwin around. It's in the game, people will play how they want. You don't like it? Your problem. You don't play the game because you keep getting killed by others that use a different aiming method? Your problem. Aiming is aiming and killing is killing, as long as you accomplish what you're trying to accomplish, WHO THE f*ck CARES!

I switch mine back and forth on occasions, change things up a bit, but I still do quite a bit of free aiming. Learn when and when not to shoot. If you know someone is waiting for you to come around a certain way, go another way, use a different weapon, just don't rush someone then bitch about it on the forums how they killed you in 2 shots without any real effort, because guess what, you died, we didn't.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

any1 defending auto-aim may have a point in saying they like it better
but I mean just look at any chart of pretty much anything
a lot of people liking something doesn't mean it's good.
from a design perspective there's plenty of reasons why auto-aim is ridiculous in competitive game modes

that will be all

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

You guys seriously need to chill the f*ck out with the free aim/auto aim bullsh*t you're throwin around. It's in the game, people will play how they want. You don't like it? Your problem. You don't play the game because you keep getting killed by others that use a different aiming method?

Im not sure what you consider chill... But from where im from is perfectly easy to be chill and tell it how it is.  There is no anger in calling auto aim a cheat or a retarded game mechanic.

The anger mostly comes from players thinking the have the right to play any way the want and get angry at free aim players disgust toward the auto aim mechanic..    I have no problem with them playing how they want as long as they are actually playing.  And with auto aim , you are not actually playing the shooting half of the game.

What ever tho.. Maybe I am the retard for not using auto aim in R* bizzaro world.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

from a design perspective there's plenty of reasons why auto-aim is ridiculous in competitive game modes

that will be all

The majority of players also do 1 lap races on criminal records all day long.  Even asking for a fix for that bullsh*t gets negative responses from players.

Players always flock the path of least resistance...Sadly.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

You guys seriously need to chill the f*ck out with the free aim/auto aim bullsh*t you're throwin around. It's in the game, people will play how they want. You don't like it? Your problem. You don't play the game because you keep getting killed by others that use a different aiming method?

Im not sure what you consider chill... But from where im from is perfectly easy to be chill and tell it how it is.  There is no anger in calling auto aim a cheat or a retarded game mechanic.

The anger mostly comes from players thinking the have the right to play any way the want and get angry at free aim players disgust toward the auto aim mechanic..    I have no problem with them playing how they want as long as they are actually playing.  And with auto aim , you are not actually playing the shooting half of the game.

What ever tho.. Maybe I am the retard for not using auto aim in R* bizzaro world.

You might not be able to hear it over the forums but im sure some people do get offended by how they play. Everyone can play how they want, but there's no real reason to criticize others for playing a certain way, doesn't do anyone any good.

• Str1p3s likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 07 November 2013 - 04:41 PM.

that will be all

The majority of players also do 1 lap races on criminal records all day long.  Even asking for a fix for that bullsh*t gets negative responses from players.

ah yes, those bastards, unlike auto-aimers I actually do hate these guys because they're ruining my chances of finding a decent race
Always super cars on criminal records or down the drain
seriously the majority of players is retarded

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

You might not be able to hear it over the forums but im sure some people do get offended by how they play. Everyone can play how they want, but there's no real reason to criticize others for playing a certain way, doesn't do anyone any good.

Well to be honest.

Take any game where shooting is a main mechanic in Player vs player and throw in auto aim.  And the same problem will arise.  Especially if the majority of players play the cheat mode instead.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

Why would you have a problem with if I'm even playing or not? Basically, it boils down to me doing my own thing and wondering why people even give a damn.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

Well to be honest.

Take any game where shooting is a main mechanic in Player vs player and throw in auto aim.  And the same problem will arise.  Especially if the majority of players play the cheat mode instead.

Of course, if it gets them more kills, why not? The majority of players wanna top the scoreboard, skill is irrelevant, I don't like that but, that's just how it is, so we have to adapt to that mind set. Sure, people can defy it all they want to, but in the end, their actions won't really change anything.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

that will be all

ah yes, those bastards, unlike auto-aimers I actually do hate these guys because they're ruining my chances of finding a decent race
Always super cars on criminal records or down the drain
seriously the majority of players is retarded

And you get the same response from them as auto aimer defenders.

As in , "What gives you the right to tell them how to play"?

Theres only two ways to deal with this.

One is beg R* to man up and fix bullsh*t.. OR convince the players playing like that to stop.  But its both seems pointless.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Why would you have a problem with if I'm even playing or not? Basically, it boils down to me doing my own thing and wondering why people even give a damn.

Well, you can't just go around doing what ever you want.

You can't play soccer and pick up the ball and run.... You can play hockey and attack people with sticks just because you want.

This is a game after all and we should al be playing the same one.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by Vooodu, 07 November 2013 - 04:51 PM.

Well to be honest.

Of course, if it gets them more kills, why not? The majority of players wanna top the scoreboard, skill is irrelevant, I don't like that but, that's just how it is.

And that's the exact reason why I hate Auto Aim.

O well, peace guys... I hope you really you all start using free aim.

Gotta get back to work...

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by Str1p3s, 07 November 2013 - 05:00 PM.

You can't play soccer and pick up the ball and run.... You can play hockey and attack people with sticks just because you want.

Except that I'm not interfering with anyone's ability to play. Like at all. So I don't understand why you're saying that I can't play how I want.

I could understand a stance against auto aim if it was the only option, but it's not. You get to play how you want. Sorry that there aren't more players in your lobbies, but that's just kind of tough sh*t dude.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by Terrato137, 07 November 2013 - 05:02 PM.

Last I checked, GTA is not soccer, GTA is not hockey, they're not bound by the same rules, so quite technically, we can go around doing whatever we want, provided the task is governed by the rules of the game.

Currently, the ONLY thing stopping me from running around with auto aim killing people in free roam or TDM/DM for the next 12 hours, is the fact that PSN is down.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

That is why I am 100% against your idea. I have made my choice and you have made yours. Your job is to convince auto aimers to move over to free aimers, not force your own morality / choices onto them. And convincing them with bonuses won`t work either, because, frankly, you are a minority. Minorities shouldn`t get bonuses just because they are more vocal. 

Can I check how you would feel about a massive ground-breaking AAA PC release, which came equipped with a default-on aimbot that everybody used? (Not trying to be antagonistic here, it’s a question I would genuinely like you think about)

Because that’s a direct analogy to what we have here. And like I said I think it’s fine for PvE, but it makes no sense for PvP and it pretty much makes the PvP unplayable.

So I’m not asking for everyone to conform to my ideals, but I do think it’s beyond stupid to have player-vs-player combat where the computer does all the work for you. Trying to tell people that certain settings are ‘more fun’ or ‘more skillful’ in a effort to change their playing habits is a pretty futile endeavour and I have no intention of telling people what they can or can’t play, but building a PvP mode and eliminating the skill component is just a terrible design decision. Buut trying to point that out to Rockstar doesn’t really work UNLESS you can get a majority of the playerbase to agree with you. Now I completely accept that many people have no interest in PvP (if I hadn’t exhausted the missions I might not have much interest in it either) but in that case they’re unaffected by any changes to DM aim settings and so they might as well support something that helps other people at no costs to themselves.

Im not mocking you man... Just the auto aim.  I don't really know you, but you seem pretty cool. 

I know its easy to say. 'Auto aim is just a setting', because in R* world its true.

But deep down, you know what I mean.  ;)

You`re mocking auto aim users. I am using auto aim, ergo you are mocking me :)

And auto aim is not only exclusive to Rockstar. It is actually a norm to have some form of assisted aim on consoles, at least. 

http://www.gamefaqs....ops-ii/65520979

http://www.gamefaqs....95751-/60941531

http://www.gamefaqs....ield-3/65629341

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

There - 2 high profile games using auto aim. And they ARE dedicated shooters, not a loose mix of things like GTA is.

AimAssist =/= AutoAim. GTAO’s AutoAim is orders of magnitude more powerful than the AimAssist on CoD and BF3, and people can and do play CoD/BF with aim assist disabled anyway. Additionally these games get flak from the hardcore all the time for their aim assist being too powerful.

The issue is only kept alive by the free-aiming troglodyte warriors of self-fapping and self-felacio. You can suck yourselves off all you want, but we'll never be impressed.

We don't start threads praising auto-aim. We play the game and tell you how stupid and insignificant your free-aim stroking martyrdom is.

Just to confirm

- The FreeAim setting is pointless waste of time for masochists and FreeAimers should stop deluding themselves that it is in anyway more impressive.

-  Private free-roams are against the spirit of the game and should not be allowed at all. VERBOTEN! FORBIDDEN! DENIED! PUBBBBBBBLIC FOR LYFE!!

Lolz.

Sooo tell me how exactly you reconcile those two opinions?

But theres no such things as a proper shooter.  FPS does not mean proper shooter and COD is not the standard bar.

Shooters are just games where you aim and shoot.  GTA allows this.

Its just as silly as people saying if you want to race go play a proper race game.

GTA is a sandbox game where where can race and shoot....They have game modes for shooting and racing.  And playing it without auto aim seems like the proper thing to do.

Just as the driving model of GTA is sh*t if you compare it to iRacing and its physics, so is the shooting model if we compare it to Counter Strike 1.6 and it`s accuracy shooting. I assume you won`t question the simple fact that iRacing is a proper driving game and Counter Strike is a proper shooting game.

I think that you are wrong trying to generalize and say that GTA is anything else than a lol driver with some laser shooting mechanics.

Its only proper if you enjoy it.

I don't enjoy FPS war type games.  So I never touched CS.  The most time I've spent on a FPS shooter is Left 4 Dead1/2 and maybe Gotham City Imposters and Team Fortress 2.

Also the only racing game I like is GTA.  I hate Forza and realistic style racers.  I prefer the point to point free style anything goes, non restrictive style of racing in GTA games.

Games are different.  They can't all be the same even.  But we can all choose to play it ourselves no matter how clunky or un-proper people think it is.

Imagine if Counter Strike had auto aim and that's all everyone played. .And then players told you if you wanted proper go play GTA.    Pretty sure you be like. Dafuq?

Some games have more depth than others.

Some games are worth taking more seriously than others.

No matter how much fun you have whilst playing it, being a pro at Mario Kart just seems silly. (TBH I kinda have a problem with taking games too seriously when I play them, no matter what they are).

I don't get how anyone can say a shooters mechanics are flawed or shouldn't be taken as competitively.

EVERYONE has the same controls , and need to adapt / learn how to play with realistic momentum physics that affects aiming, natural movement. If anything, CoD is BS cause the mechanics are so unrealistic and unnatural that it curbs to twitch reflexes over any actual strategy / skills of shooting.

But you can't teach cod-tards new tricks

Okay here’s why I don’t think GTAO works on a competitive level. A lot of this is theory-crafting because well actually finding one FA DM is a herculean task so I’ve not played many of them, but I am relatively confident in my assessments.

- Weapon balance is designed around AutoAim. Things like the RPG/GL/SniperRifles are somewhat overpowered on FA because they lose nothing from the removal of AA.

- Explosives are too prevalent. One player can carry 25 grenades, 25 sticky bombs, 20 GL rounds and 20 RPGs. If you asked people about the pinnacle of skill you’re very unlikely to hear about the virtues of “blind nade spam” yet on GTAO you could carpet bomb half a map.

- Maps are overly cramped with unpredictable random spawns. You can get free-kills or near-unavoidable deaths depending on whether you get lucky/unlucky for your spawns and for your enemy’s spawns. The combination of small cluttered maps, large number of hiding spots and fast TTKs means that getting the drop on someone is often more important than gunskill. But it also seems like players can just run off the map for quite some distance too, it’s just the central zone with all the weapons and the spawn points that’s small. Additionally the maps clearly prioritize quantity over quality, which is a bad trait for competition.

- Playing defensively on team modes is advisable because you get the cover system, 3rd person camera to look around corners and buffed regen whilst in cover. This is a much bigger issue on AA than on FA, but it’s still a problem on FA. If both teams realize that you’re better off playing full defence then it becomes of battle of patience rather than skill.

- The game lacks any objective team modes, you only have team deathmatch which doesn’t bring much incentive for movement. The optimal way to play GTAO team deathmatch would be to grab one kill then play defensive until the timer runs out. That’s not fun or exciting or interesting. Additionally the combination of Team Deathmatch only and random respawns means a team can play full-defense without permanently losing any ground, if they’re pushed back completely they’ll just spawn on the opposite side of the map and can milk the defensive advantage all over again.

- I’d say deathmatch works a little different than team deathmatch. During solo modes you’ll want to kill-steal a lot and interrupt other people’s fights so there is incentive to move... but I expect it to be a complete clusterf*ck in a full lobby (which is undesirable in it’s own way). For say a 1v1 I expect it to be a game of cat and mouse (you don’t have perma-radar like the FR 1v1s), because with nobody to cover you you’re vulnerable to getting flanked on defence but in some ways that seems like a guessing game.

- The weapon/health/armour pickups don’t do enough to promote movement either. Unless you’re very low level you probably already have a large arsenal of weapons and grabbing health/armour is only worth it if you know the area is safe (because you can take a ton of damage very quickly if you expose yourself and you get partial regen anyway).

- In arcade FPS you move around the map collecting weapon pickups, this introduces skill/strategy in controlling the power weapons and denying them from your enemy, it encourages movement around the map and allows long-lived players to build up a wider/better array of weapons than players who have just spawned. In tactical FPS you select (or build) a kit so there’s strategy in picking the best kit for the current situation and making the best use of it and rethinking your strategy as the situation changes. In GTAO players can have all weapons all the time, so whilst there is still strategy in picking the right weapon for the current situation but it’s much more simplistic and there are far fewer tradeoffs involved.

- The weapon selection also lacks depth. Big FPS games can have 50, 60, 70 guns with their own properties (doesn’t mean they will all be worth using, granted), GTA has 19 guns total and that quickly shrinks to less than 10 when we remove the redundant ones. (I’m discounting GTAO’s throwables because most other games don’t count them in the weapons total, I’m discounting melee weapons because well normal melee attacks are a 3hit kill or something but a rifle butt / pistol whip melee is a 1 hit kill). The aren’t any tradeoffs involved with weapon attachments either, you can shove them all on with no penalty... though a lot of them feel pretty marginal anyway (however extended clips are pretty good). Obviously you get some games with a small number weapons as a result of tight design, but that doesn’t really feel the case here because the weapons feel pretty similar.

- I believe the game has insta-kill headshots which I’m not a big fan of. The correct damage multiplier for headshots will always be a subject of debate but I think 1HK headshots make random spray a bit too powerful at medium range and makes ROF more important than it should be (at short range the TTKs are so fast that it doesn’t matter so much, at long range the slow firing sniper rifles are king due to their accuracy).

- I don’t think the crosshair does a good job of representing random spread and it’s sometimes unclear where your bullets are actually going. Recoil control and burst fire also seem utterly marginal in this game (not saying every game needs them, but games with 1HK headshots probably do)

- Higher ranked players have a distinct unfair advantage. CoD4 popularized the long-term unlock system and it worked there because players didn’t unlock better things, they unlocked different things which is still advantageous as it gives you more options to work with but meant low rank players could compete effectively. In GTAO a higher ranked player will have better weapons, extra attachments on those weapons, higher shooting skill (better accuracy, lower recoil and more ammo), more contact services, more health and better armour. In competitive games you want players to have an even playing field, you don’t want players to have huge advantages just for playing for longer.

- GTAO has temporary buffs which are bought with GTA$. A team that’s constantly spamming “Show All Players” and “Bullshark Testosterone” will have a big advantage over a team which doesn’t use their contacts and I just don’t think “who’s prepared to spend the most” should determine the victor in a comp match, even if we’re just talking about imaginary money rather than real money. Compare with killstreaks or collecting/buying guns mid round or picking up tempoary boosts.. which are advantages earned during the game rather than being based on external resources.

- The screen tints for being on a killstreak or a losing streak are a terrible idea.

- The speed difference between sprinting, moving normally and aiming movement is too great IMO. Sprinting players can move very quickly and very erratically making them very difficult to hit (there’s minimal momentum and they can turn very sharply whilst maintaining the sprint), conversely a player who’s shooting moves at a crawl and is very easy to kill. I consider this a problem because I think it can be exploited ie. baiting a guy into going ADS mid/long range so your teammate can pick him off much more easily. Obviously that’s a form of strategy but I think it’s silly and shouldn’t happen (“Okay here’s the plan, I try to dodge bullets then you pop out and shoot them!”). There IS a fast move option whilst aiming but I don’t think it’s very practical to use, because you need to be holding X whilst still using both analog sticks and 2 shoulder buttons.

- “Run-and-gun” mode seems limited by the lack of a perma-crosshair. Obviously no-crosshair hipfire is a common mechanic in FPS games buut you use the camera differently in a TPS game than an FPS game (looking around corners etc, I mean I don’t like that as a mechanic but if it’s there you might as well use it) and it’s a bit more zoomed out too. Also the inability to switch camera shoulders is bad for third person shooting (the shoulder only switches for cover mode).

- Accidentally climbing onto an obstacle when trying to roll is something that will get you instakilled in Deathmatches and the only solution is not to try rolling (granted the roll seems less useful on FA than on AA).

Some of that is subjective and debatable, some of it isn’t. I guess I have a bit of a personal bias against 3p camera, cover systems, instakill weapons and regen health. I’ll readily admit that even the biggest comp games will have a few possible issues and problem areas, but they wont have a list THAT long.

So that’s what I mean when I say the game isn’t suited to competition and why I feel even FA DMs are kind of mediocre (but still 100x better than AA DMs which basically play themselves). I do feel the aiming on this game is kind of floaty, when I don’t have problems on other games but hey some people like it so I’ll leave that off the list.

• hitemnsubmitem and Str1p3s like this

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

-snip-

And this is how we have a constructive discussion about something. I agree with pretty much everything you said, but I will point out that you can hold RT halfway down to bring up the crosshair while during run-and-gun mode. Just not sure if you knew that.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

that will be all

too bad the days of craving a seemingly impossible challenge are over.  we are now the generation of ADHD & instant gratification

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

People that play gta are retarded that's why.

80% of the races I join is that stupid lap race with super cars no traffic.

Drives me fkn crazy, so many unique races with unique cars and traffic.

Nope let's play the most boring fkn race, with the most fast cars, with no traffic! Then let's keep replaying! Oh FKN JOY!!!

This generation of gamers are fkn hopeless. They play to find the cheapest method to grow their epeen then troll.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

yeah the criminal whatever and down the drain races are the real buzzkillers in this game. f*cking hell there are so many epic races and game modes but no one plays them because they can replay the shortest lamest races to grind on supercars.  please oh please rockstar find a way to stop this madness

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

I'm glad there is auto-aim lobbies. Keeps all the dickheads together and away from me.

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

People that play gta are retarded that's why.

80% of the races I join is that stupid lap race with super cars no traffic.

Drives me fkn crazy, so many unique races with unique cars and traffic.

Nope let's play the most boring fkn race, with the most fast cars, with no traffic! Then let's keep replaying! Oh FKN JOY!!!

This generation of gamers are fkn hopeless. They play to find the cheapest method to grow their epeen then troll.

Agreed, ppl should be able to vote what type of race they want and there should be race playlists where the host can't manipulate the settings

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

that will be all

too bad the days of craving a seemingly impossible challenge are over.  we are now the generation of ADHD & instant gratification

I use auto aim.

I also looped the score past 1 million on an actual Galaga machine after playing it for like weeks. If that's too old school for you, then I also used to regularly run around only knifing people in Battlefield 3 and was pretty damn successful at it too. Oh, and I also have a pretty crazy long list of games that I've 1CC'd, if that means anything to you.

Just saying.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

that will be all

I use auto aim.

I also looped the score past 1 million on an actual Galaga machine after playing it for like weeks. If that's too old school for you, then I also used to regularly run around only knifing people in Battlefield 3 and was pretty damn successful at it too. Oh, and I also have a pretty crazy long list of games that I've 1CC'd, if that means anything to you.

Just saying.

lol, yay? and by the way i was the master of knifing on BF3. just saying.  I use auto aim too..it's kind of expected in console gaming because the mechanics of analog sticks are so slow.  I wish it weren't so but it is.  That comment was not to degrade auto aimers if you read the line above the last in what i quoted. but i guess you are too ADHD for that arent ya

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

that will be all

I use auto aim.

Just saying.

Grown man bragging about Galaga scores? Not really surprised you use auto-aim.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

and no nothing you say means anything to me stripes. just saying

• Zwenkwiel likes this

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

that will be all

I use auto aim.

Just saying.

lol, yay? and by the way i was the master of knifing on BF3. just saying.  I use auto aim too..it's kind of expected in console gaming because the mechanics of analog sticks are so slow.  I wish it weren't so but it is.  That comment was not to degrade auto aimers if you read the line above the last in what i quoted. but i guess you are too ADHD for that arent ya

I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm awesome or anything. If I was, then it wouldn't have taken me so long to do the things I said. But yeah, I totally misread that. My bad dude.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

that will be all

I use auto aim.

Just saying.

Grown man bragging about Galaga scores? Not really surprised you use auto-aim.

I wasn't bragging. Bragging would be me saying that I did it without it taking weeks of playing to do it. Besides, Galaga on an actual machine is crazy fun dude. What are you talking about?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

This will NEVER get resolved. Mods get in here and shut it down...

/thread
  • Str1p3s likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

and no nothing you say means anything to me stripes. just saying

haha, give this man a cookie

GunPH
  • GunPH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

How can people find auto-aim fun?  Personal preference.  Now stop whining.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users