Photo

how can people think autoaim is fun?!

297 replies to this topic
Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

The issue is only kept alive by the free-aiming troglodyte warriors of self-fapping and self-felacio. You can suck yourselves off all you want, but we'll never be impressed.

We don't start threads praising auto-aim. We play the game and tell you how stupid and insignificant your free-aim stroking martyrdom is.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

But theres no such things as a proper shooter.  FPS does not mean proper shooter and COD is not the standard bar.

Shooters are just games where you aim and shoot.  GTA allows this.

Its just as silly as people saying if you want to race go play a proper race game.

GTA is a sandbox game where where can race and shoot....They have game modes for shooting and racing.  And playing it without auto aim seems like the proper thing to do.

Just as the driving model of GTA is sh*t if you compare it to iRacing and its physics, so is the shooting model if we compare it to Counter Strike 1.6 and it`s accuracy shooting. I assume you won`t question the simple fact that iRacing is a proper driving game and Counter Strike is a proper shooting game.

I think that you are wrong trying to generalize and say that GTA is anything else than a lol driver with some laser shooting mechanics.

Its only proper if you enjoy it.

I don't enjoy FPS war type games.  So I never touched CS.  The most time I've spent on a FPS shooter is Left 4 Dead1/2 and maybe Gotham City Imposters and Team Fortress 2.

Also the only racing game I like is GTA.  I hate Forza and realistic style racers.  I prefer the point to point free style anything goes, non restrictive style of racing in GTA games.

Games are different.  They can't all be the same even.  But we can all choose to play it ourselves no matter how clunky or un-proper people think it is.

Imagine if Counter Strike had auto aim and that's all everyone played. .And then players told you if you wanted proper go play GTA.    Pretty sure you be like. Dafuq?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

The issue is only kept alive by the free-aiming troglodyte warriors of self-fapping and self-felacio. You can suck yourselves off all you want, but we'll never be impressed.

We don't start threads praising auto-aim. We play the game and tell you how stupid and insignificant your free-aim stroking martyrdom is.

And we play the game and tell you how silly auto aim is.  Then you get defensive and post sill comments like this.

But by all means make a thread praising auto aim.  Id like to see a thread praising free aim..

I mean, these thread are not praising free aim. They are mocking how stupid and pointless auto aim is while auto aim players get angry.    Its a cheat, dafuq do you want?  Cookies and backrub?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 07 November 2013 - 03:34 PM.

Its only proper if you enjoy it.

I don't enjoy FPS war type games.  So I never touched CS.  The most time I've spent on a FPS shooter is Left 4 Dead1/2 and maybe Gotham City Imposters and Team Fortress 2.

Also the only racing game I like is GTA.  I hate Forza and realistic style racers.  I prefer the point to point free style anything goes, non restrictive style of racing in GTA games.

Games are different.  They can't all be the same even.  But we can all choose to play it ourselves no matter how clunky or un-proper people think it is.

Imagine if Counter Strike had auto aim and that's all everyone played. .And then players told you if you wanted proper go play GTA.    Pretty sure you be like. Dafuq?

My definition of proper is how well the game achieves what its trying to.

So, if I have a game that pretends to be a racing sim, I will look for how well it implemented and used real physics in its engine. If I would have a shooter, I will look to realistic or close to recoil and bullet trajectory. 

What is GTA 5? In terms of racing it has some sh*t mechanics based on tyre traction and goofy suspension. Did I mention how you can flip a car that is sitting upside down by turning the wheels left and right and how you can fly with it? In terms of shooting, it`s more or less where the first bullet goes, so does the 100th, more or less, no recoil, no spread. As realistic as you can get a shooter mechanic, I`m sure.

[EDIT]Anyone would look at you strange and ban you on sight for use of auto aim on PC, but that is only because PC uses THE best peripheral we know of for aiming = the lil` mouse. The controller is less than ideal.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

i found the free aim lobbies fun as hell and easy to get into them all you do is take your gta 5 disk out and dust it off then put in battlefield 4 and free aim is sooo amazing

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:35 PM Edited by Str1p3s, 07 November 2013 - 03:42 PM.

And we play the game and tell you how silly auto aim is.  Then you get defensive and post sill comments like this.

But by all means make a thread praising auto aim.  Id like to see a thread praising free aim..

I mean, these thread are not praising free aim. They are mocking how stupid and pointless auto aim is while auto aim players get angry.    Its a cheat, dafuq do you want?  Cookies and backrub?

The thing is, why do you even care dude? We aren't forced to play together, so why does it matter? You get to play this awesome game how you want to play it, and so do I. Everyone mother f*cking wins. I mean, unless you can somehow poke some holes in that logic.

EDIT: Whether or not the mechanic is stupid is completely subjective. I respect the fact that you enjoy free aim and think it's the best way to play, so where the hell does all the hate come at me from? I mean, if this game actually had an automatic driving feature, and some people wanted to use it in their own separate lobbies, then more power to them.

This game isn't some kind of pissing contest.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:36 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 07 November 2013 - 03:39 PM.

You think I'm angry because I use creatively accurate and hilarious insults (at least to me) to descibe how I legitimately feel about you tools?

Cookies and a backrub? Dude... where are you? Do you realize how out of touch you are? What are you talking about?

Anyway. I laugh while participating in these threads. You are my jokes of the day.

I am having more fun than you are with GTA because I enjoy playing it the way it is meant to be played, along with the majority of other players. The game is great for me and is always busy. You will always lose this fight.

I am winning and laughing and shaking my head at your stupidity, and that is for real.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:37 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 07 November 2013 - 03:38 PM.

The thing is, why do you even care dude? We aren't forced to play together, so why does it matter? You get to play this awesome game how you want to play it, and so do I. Everyone mother f*cking wins. I mean, unless you can somehow poke some holes in that logic.

He doesn`t have enough players to fill his missions. By missions I mean deathmatches and alike too - Rockstar`s definition. He is a bit pissed and trying to get as many from the auto-aim crowd to his side of the fence. The idea is not bad, but all his attempts so far tried to force his choice, rather than ask nice - or find a middle ground solution.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Everyone wins eh?   Tell that to the empty free aim Death Match lobbies in Red Dead and now in GTA V.

We should all be playing the same game.  There should not be cheats mechanics designed to help players play the game and hold your hand.

By you way of thinking.

GTA should be a pick you own adventure game by tell tales.  GTA should have auto drive to avoid crashes.  Also, everyone should just start with billions of dollars so we can all win.

More options!! MOAR!!   Everyone should be happy and should be able play as they want.

I WANT GOD MODE with GOOGLE GLASSES.  I want to be unkillable and just have to wink at players and they die.

Anyone else got some wishes?  We need to pleas everyone with one game and have like a billion different game modes where everyone is alone..  :D

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

We should all be playing the same game.  There should not be cheats mechanics designed to help players play the game and hold your hand.

Is this cheating in your book?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

EDIT: Whether or not the mechanic is stupid is completely subjective. I respect the fact that you enjoy free aim and think it's the best way to play, so where the hell does all the hate come at me from? I mean, if this game actually had an automatic driving feature, and some people wanted to use it in their own separate lobbies, then more power to them.

This game isn't some kind of pissing contest.

In Red Dead I was forced to play with auto aimers because free aim was dead.  GTA V DM are already taking the same path.

So how can I enjoy it if I can't play it without the cheat mechanic? 

I mean if this was a pissing content id aim it myself...:D

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Everyone wins eh?   Tell that to the empty free aim Death Match lobbies in Red Dead and now in GTA V.

By you way of thinking.

GTA should be a pick you own adventure game by tell tales.  GTA should have auto drive to avoid crashes.  Also, everyone should just start with billions of dollars so we can all win.

More options!! MOAR!!   Everyone should be happy and should be able play as they want.

I WANT GOD MODE with GOOGLE GLASSES.  I want to be unkillable and just have to wink at players and they die.

Anyone else got some wishes?  We need to pleas everyone with one game and have like a billion different game modes where everyone is alone..  :D

You can't be mad that more people don't want to play the same way you do. That's kind of... I dunno, but it's something. If this game had even more options, then hell yeah, it'd be freaking awesome. If the lobbies for what I chose were empty and I wanted to play with more people, then I would probably start considering making some sacrifices, instead of somehow thinking that insulting the other people would make them want to play with me.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Not sure what im watching.. But I hate COD.  lol

I feel cheated out of 4 minutes of my life. That's for sure

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

Rockstar doesn't care about free-aim very much in their games. Adapt or die... or play with a small number of people. You have options besides stroking and slobbering on the free-aim rod.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

By you way of thinking.

You can't be mad that more people don't want to play the same way you do. That's kind of... I dunno, but it's something. If this game had even more options, then hell yeah, it'd be freaking awesome. If the lobbies for what I chose were empty and I wanted to play with more people, then I would probably start considering making some sacrifices, instead of somehow thinking that insulting the other people would make them want to play with me.

But I haven't insulted anyone..  Just the auto aim.  Auto aim is cheat mechanic..  It seems more like players insult the auto aim. Then auto aim players start insulting free aim players. 

I can't help it... Auto aim if f*cking retarded in any game.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 07 November 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Not sure what im watching.. But I hate COD.  lol

I feel cheated out of 4 minutes of my life. That's for sure

You are watching a mouse in a console game on a console. The player itself is meh towards poor, but the clear advantage a custom peripheral gives him is clear or should be. Some people say it is cheating. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Rockstar doesn't care about free-aim very much in their games. Adapt or die... or play with a small number of people. You have options besides stroking and slobbering on the free-aim rod.

Maybe I can pay someone to stoke and slobber my own rod.  Auto slob anyone?

E1999Eternal
  • E1999Eternal

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

I like autoaim because I don't play enough to be able to get good at free aim.  It levels the playing field for me.  

I tried the free aim servers and was getting killed 10 times for every kill I got.  On auto aim, it's more like 1:1, so I enjoy it more. 

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

He doesn`t have enough players to fill his missions. By missions I mean deathmatches and alike too - Rockstar`s definition. He is a bit pissed and trying to get as many from the auto-aim crowd to his side of the fence. The idea is not bad, but all his attempts so far tried to force his choice, rather than ask nice - or find a middle ground solution.

I can understand wanting more people to play with, but if there should be any annoyance pushed onto someone over it, then do it towards R* for basically hiding the fact that there's even a choice from the majority of players.

• Phyxsius- likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

I like autoaim because I don't play enough to be able to get good at free aim.  It levels the playing field for me.  

I tried the free aim servers and was getting killed 10 times for every kill I got.  On auto aim, it's more like 1:1, so I enjoy it more. 

You can't just try free aim and expect anything else, but you missing almost every bullet and dying very easily.

And as long as you keep falling back to auto aim you will never get better.  Every second wasted with in cheat mode is a second missed to learn how to actually play.

Go spend a the rest of you time in free aim...  In a few hours things change really fast.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

But I haven't insulted anyone..  Just the auto aim.  Auto aim is cheat mechanic..  It seems more like players insult the auto aim. Then auto aim players start insulting free aim players. 

If someone makes a conscious choice and someone insults that choice by calling it "f*cking retarded", then how are they supposed to react? That just isn't a constructive way to get someone to see the good things about an alternative way of doing something.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

autoaim isn't as fun. but neither is playing in empty servers.  I just played black ops 2 for the first time in months last night and noticed that the autoaim is MUCH more severe on that game then in GTA so I'll deal with it gladly. At least bullets don't go around corners in GTA

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 07 November 2013 - 04:04 PM.

Every second wasted with in cheat mode is a second missed to learn how to actually play.

Am I allowed to play my game in a relaxed manner and not "learn" something in my free time?

Because I cannot, for the life of me, understand how do you know how I want to actually play better than myself.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by Vooodu, 07 November 2013 - 04:05 PM.

If someone makes a conscious choice and someone insults that choice by calling it "f*cking retarded", then how are they supposed to react? That just isn't a constructive way to get someone to see the good things about an alternative way of doing something.

Well, I called the cheat mechanic retarded not the player.   

If my friend wears a pink thong in public il tell him that's disgusting, go put on some pants you sick f*ck.  Nothing personal....lol

Now the problem lies at that moment.

Does my friend say.

1.) f*ck you its my choice... Don't insult me.

2.) Ya..  Il go grab my pants.

It seems to me a lot of people seem to want to got with option 1.  Which is pretty sad..lol

EDSTEROK
  • EDSTEROK

Going to Los Santos

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

i was in a autoaim session after my friend had it on and i wanted to do some missions with him. I later joined freemode..

its to easy.. i dont understand why people want this, its no skill at all.. i was killed easy by some dickhead.. and i killed him and so on... no skill at all needs..

everyone in autoaim think they are good when they kill a guy in rank 103.. but hey, come on in freeaim..

I can tell you why I use autoaim, it's because it's a casual game that I play to have fun. I don't go around trying to "pwn" people, but if Im minding my own business and someone for no reason decides to shoot me I have no problem auto-snapping and killing them.

I also dont bother with DM or TDM. If Im going to play modes like that I'll play a proper shooter.

Oh and before anyone chimes in: This game is NOT about shooting other players. Call of Duty IS.

But theres no such things as a proper shooter.  FPS does not mean proper shooter and COD is not the standard bar.

Shooters are just games where you aim and shoot.  GTA allows this.

Its just as silly as people saying if you want to race go play a proper race game.

GTA is a sandbox game where where can race and shoot....They have game modes for shooting and racing.  And playing it without auto aim seems like the proper thing to do.

Would it make sense to you had I said "the proper genre for that"? Youre arguing semantics.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Every second wasted with in cheat mode is a second missed to learn how to actually play.

Am I allowed to play my game in a relaxed manner and not "learn" something in my free time?

No. Go develop your skills more, you pathetic nub.

• Phyxsius- likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

but..but...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by Vooodu, 07 November 2013 - 04:12 PM.

but..but...

LOL...

No butts.. :D

Common nubs, times a wasting.

That's a joke ^...lol

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by Str1p3s, 07 November 2013 - 04:17 PM.

If my friend wears a pink thong in public il tell him that's disgusting, go put on some pants you sick f*ck.  Nothing personal....lol

Does my friend say.

It seems to me a lot of people seem to want to got with option 1.  Which is pretty sad..lol

That example doesn't really work though dude. If anything, it would be more like you going to a nudist colony and screaming at all the people about how f*cking disgusting they are, even though they're completely separated from you and in no way making you even pay attention to them.

You have your space and I have mine. Not my fault that people seem to like it more where I am.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by Vooodu, 07 November 2013 - 04:23 PM.

Does my friend say.

That example doesn't really work though dude. If anything, it would be more like you going to a nudist colony and screaming at all the people about how f*cking disgusting they are, even though they're completely separated from you and in no way making you even pay attention to them.

You have your space and I have mine. Not my fault that people seem to like it more where I am.

That's not how I see it...  But nice try tho.

Besides if was a nude beach id be drinking vodka red bulls and Viagra while tanning nude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users