297 replies to this topic
Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

and no nothing you say means anything to me stripes. just saying

haha, give this man a cookie

Not real sure why you guys get so irritated when I defend how I play my own game against some random people saying how stupid it is, but whatevs.

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

I would honestly probably play with free aim if there were more people doing it and I could crank the sensitivity way up. As it is though... No thanks.

You can crank up the sensitivity. I did the same, I'm 2 clicks from a maxed bar and loving it. And I dunno wtf ppl are trippin on, been playin free aim since day 1 and have trouble finding a room a friend and I can join. They're ALWAYS 15+ ppl in my rooms and I've had to swap 4-5 times before finding a half filled room.

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

Made the switch to free aim after seeing how bad Full auto has spoiled me when I tried to play COD, lol.  Wish I would have made the jump sooner.  Most lobbies (360) are always full with at least ten + on average.  It usually takes about an hour to before the lobby seems to dwindle, but who spends the entire hour in free roam?  Jk, I do all the time, but money is getting below the milli mark, so its time to work again.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

I would honestly probably play with free aim if there were more people doing it and I could crank the sensitivity way up. As it is though... No thanks.

You can crank up the sensitivity. I did the same, I'm 2 clicks from a maxed bar and loving it. And I dunno wtf ppl are trippin on, been playin free aim since day 1 and have trouble finding a room a friend and I can join. They're ALWAYS 15+ ppl in my rooms and I've had to swap 4-5 times before finding a half filled room.
Yeah, I know. I actually have it all the way up. Lol. I've actually been giving it another try for the past day or so. It's not horrible, but it just feels sloppy. I dunno. I think I would like it a lot more if the camera speed was separate from the aiming speed, if that makes any sense.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

I honesty don't care what option I play on because I can use either of them. Judging someone because of what aiming option they use in a video game is really petty. 

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

I don't understand who buys a gta for free aim when there are a lot of shooter games out there that free aim works a lot better on

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

I don't understand who buys a gta for free aim when there are a lot of shooter games out there that free aim works a lot better on

Its about the challenge. Most people like to achieve victory not simply be given victory.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

Its about the challenge. Most people like to achieve victory not simply be given victory.

yeah but the aim isn't good and crosshairs are not  in the game to load sooooooo explain it to me why use free aim in a game that isn't designed to use free aim and is built around assisted aim? 

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:37 PM Edited by fullmetal5550, 07 November 2013 - 10:38 PM.

and no nothing you say means anything to me stripes. just saying

haha, give this man a cookie

Not real sure why you guys get so irritated when I defend how I play my own game against some random people saying how stupid it is, but whatevs.

Because for some reason people tend to take someone else not liking something they like as an insult. It's stupid and its petty. It's primarily the reason why the console wars exist because people want to try and justify what they purchase. 

People should just use what they like/feel comfortable with and not pay any attention to the haters. 

• bobblunderbust and Str1p3s like this

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

So the people playing with the least popular setting (obvious through your crying about empty lobbies) seems to have done a lot if DEMANDING the majority be forced to play how they like...

f*ck off! play your game. let me play mine. if you just shut the f*ck up, you might realize there's room for all of us to have fun. but nobody cares about your mad skillzorz at gta...

Phappy
  • Phappy

Seems Legit

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by Phappy, 07 November 2013 - 11:48 PM.

Console players talking skills. lol. please go on.

• Tantrix likes this

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

Aw... a pc elitist talkin sh*t in a forum for a game he probably shouldn't play then. if it takes no skill to play on console, why can i rape you at probably ever console shooter?

My something at it must be greater than yours...
What's that word? oh! my f*ckin skill.

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

Why'd you edit elitist? scared of responses like mine. now youre a bitch too

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

I love seeing people saying "I play how I want to", that's fine, but why should we be forced to play your way?

Auto Aim takes no skill! You have no skill if you need a handicap...

This new generation of gaming...

Auto-Heal

Auto Aim

Catch Up

Cover System

Respawn

Developers might as well just release games where everybody wins... There's no real competition anymore... Here's your No#1 Sticker Star because you're all winners :D 

Anyway, Rockstar should release separate servers, one for auto aim, catch up, scrubs, and the other for the people who can actually play the game without the game involving itself too much.

• Phappy likes this

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Lol ur memory is a bit fuzzy. bullets came at you from one line when it wasn't auto everything. now its front everywhere. and if contra was aiming more than gta, i must be the greatest aimed ever

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

And i play free. don't assume. i just realize im only playing with other free aimers SO I DON'T CARE WHAT THE AAs DO.

we're in the minority, no doubt, which makes it even worse to try and force it on others.

DigitalEschaton
  • DigitalEschaton

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

Is online on consoles going to stay aimbot?

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

because autoaim is fun.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

Lol ur memory is a bit fuzzy. bullets came at you from one line when it wasn't auto everything. now its front everywhere. and if contra was aiming more than gta, i must be the greatest aimed ever

What?

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Because those games are not GTA... Well thought out response there buddy :)

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Free aim hipsters.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:36 AM Edited by fullmetal5550, 08 November 2013 - 02:37 AM.

Aw... a pc elitist talkin sh*t in a forum for a game he probably shouldn't play then. if it takes no skill to play on console, why can i rape you at probably ever console shooter?

My something at it must be greater than yours...
What's that word? oh! my f*ckin skill.

Here we have a Console Fanboy and a PC elitist talking crap to one another. Both are so closed minded to other systems that they blindly follow only one and piss on all the others. Don't be like these two. 

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:10 AM Edited by bobblunderbust, 08 November 2013 - 03:11 AM.

Because those games are not GTA... Well thought out response there buddy :)

and yours is a 10 out of 10 must have a brain the size of the moon there buddy

I think its gona stay the same just be thankful you can pick or it would be only assisted aim lmao :karmaeater:

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

Best reply in the thread.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

Best reply in the thread.

PC's are full of modders and hackers so I laugh at you two... 

• bobblunderbust likes this

JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

Cool.. you and the other 2 guys in free aim lobbies will have loads of fun together with your 24% shot accuracy.

Hahaha. You f*cking idiot. Obviously you have not been in Free Aim Servers. Just about every match I get into is full. Actually try it, or hush your garbage ass mouth. 

blueeyes
  • blueeyes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

Auto aim is necessary for me. Free aim bad sport servers are always empty or 5 players at most. With auto aim I keep gettin full servers. With still 12 days of bs to go I'll need it. I just stay out of helicopters now since autoaim destroys pilots. Really don't see why people like using it. It keeps locking on to other targets. I should probably revert my shooting setting back to L2 and R2 so I can have more control but I just like L1 and R1 more for shooting.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

Cool.. you and the other 2 guys in free aim lobbies will have loads of fun together with your 24% shot accuracy.

Hahaha. You f*cking idiot. Obviously you have not been in Free Aim Servers. Just about every match I get into is full. Actually try it, or hush your garbage ass mouth. 

I hope you do realize he was joking and being sarcastic. Even if he wasn't, why do you care?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users