Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best car to climb Mt. Chiliad (off the road)?

83 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

How the hell do you call a koenigsegg  a "real offroader"? Seriously? I dare you to look up offroader on images and find a super car. What a clown.

I will never understand these morons going offroading with super and sport cars. You look retarded.

What?

It's not cool to go really fast up a flat hill, and then fall into a ditch and get stuck on some rocks while a Karin Rebel, Sandking XL, or BF laughs at you?

I take my Chrome Adder to all the Off-road meets on here because a Bugatti is a real off-road vehicle!

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

I will never understand these morons going offroading with super and sport cars. You look retarded.

Would sir care for some cream with your jelly?

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

People making this argument: take it up with rockstar. The best tool for the job is not the trucks because in this game accel = torque and therefore supercars annihilate everything else.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Herr Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by Preusse, 05 November 2013 - 10:05 PM.

How the hell do you call a koenigsegg  a "real offroader"? Seriously? I dare you to look up offroader on images and find a super car. What a clown.

Calm down. I'm talking about the Entity XF, a car in a videogame, not about the Koenigsegg, a car in real life. In GTAO the Entity XF is a better offroader than Injection etc. I know it's technically a super sports car, but go and climb Chiliad with an Entity and then with an Injection and tell me which car made it easier and faster to the top. It's not my fault that Rockstar messed it up and created super sports cars that are better offroaders than Injection et cetera.
  • DisappointedScrosh likes this

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Tbh if you did have enough cash to take a Koenigsegg up the side of a hill and lets be honest chiliad is a large hill, it will do very well with the right tyres on. In real offroading it is all about how much power you can get to the wheels without spinning.

I know because I have land rovers.

MKYR
  • MKYR

ドライブ

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Calm down. I'm talking about the Entity XF, a car in a videogame, not about the Koenigsegg, a car in real life. In GTAO the Entity XF is a better offroader than Injection etc. I know it's technically a super sports car, but go and climb Chiliad with an Entity and then with an Injection and tell me which car made it easier and faster to the top. It's not my fault that Rockstar messed it up and created super sports cars that are better offroaders than Injection et cetera.

Offroading is not about easiest and fastest. You are obviously missing the point.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

There's this area near Sandy Shores where a bunch of dunes are near a few houses.

Try fluently conquering those and having a blast, with an Entity.

reverse-1239788582_robin-batman-rollin.g

0_0.jpg

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Whats better for offroading. Sandking 2 door or XL?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

Whats better for offroading. Sandking 2 door or XL?

They both have the same performance, but XL is bigger, of course.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

I'm not for super/sports car off-roading over actual off-roaders, but:

6.2-liter V8 / 430hp

next.jpeg

MKYR
  • MKYR

ドライブ

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

I'm not for super/sports car off-roading over actual off-roaders, but:

6.2-liter V8 / 430hp

next.jpeg

That's pretty damn cool, like a super rally car

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

'm having fun driving up and down Mount Chiliad in my Entity. It's doing a good job and lifting off like a rocket with its great acceleration and speed.168g00j.jpg
I wonder if there is a better car to do this. By the way, it's strange that the super sports cars seem to be the real offroaders in the game.

You kinda want the reverse when looking at offroad. Low end torque is where it's at baby. BTW, if one of my seven trucks look like that after a lap around the map, then I wasn't driving correctly.

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

Supers can go really fast up a hill.  I could take a fully-modded Blista up a hill, but I can't take a Blista or an Entity down a rocky creek without them getting stuck.

Because they suck at off-roading.

agreed,and let me add that no entity can keep up in the swamps near fort Zancudo,bf injection and rebels run that area,entity will drown...

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by Tantrix, 05 November 2013 - 11:23 PM.

I use my Entity when offroading.

To meet up with the other guys.  Then I take a grenade to it and call my mechanic to deliver my Rancher XL.   :lol:

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:24 PM Edited by DillBagnr, 05 November 2013 - 11:25 PM.

Karin sultan with off road tires goes anywhere or trevors bohdi

Even with sport tires, the sultan goes anywhere.  I'm considering getting rid of my Injection since I got a Sultan.

>Implying that people who don't play video games the way you do are morons.
>Implying that you are not a moron for thinking that

JerridPrime
  • JerridPrime

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

Mountain bike

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

My entity drown earlier after someone launched me over a bridge near the LSC towards the airport. I thought I had enough clearance in the storm drain, but my engine wasn't happy.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

When I was in the bad sports lobby there were a few guys just killing time trying to climb Mt. Chiliad with semis with fuel tank loads.  Truly epic LuLz.  I joined in and tried to help by pushing them in certain spots but it was a total failure LOL

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Only way for me is in a Sanchez or something with huge wheels and good clearance underneath. I don't race up mountains in shiny cars.

Sanchez seems best for tricks, or the bicycles!

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

Sultan

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

Akuma

FellowGriefer
  • FellowGriefer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

It's a game? Not real life, el oh el

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

pen island

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

Can the Dubsta compare to cars like the Injection and Rebel?

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

Entity is the best off roader.  I haven't found anywhere yet that I can't go in it.

Agreed. Sorry all you hardcore off roaders who think the bf injection and the like are the best. I feel bad for you guys as the fact is my 100% armoured entity will destroy any of your off road vehicles.

To be fair it's sad this is the case but don't blame me, blame r*

I wonder if there is a better car to do this. By the way, it's strange that the super sports cars seem to be the real offroaders in the game.

real offroaders?   offroading is more than just driving up a slope and just because a car does that faster does not mean it's better at it. dem supercars feel like weightless toys offroad and can't clear even the smallest obstacle without scraping and crashes, i find it a lot more enjoyable in the 4x4 trucks. mount chiliad is to plain to on the east side to.. it's a lot better on the west side.

try this in your entity without wrecking it

0_0.jpg

Told ya...

0_0_zpsb21373a3.jpg

Closeup...

0_02_zpsf34fa867.jpg

• vince91 likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

I see that one of the backlights is out.

Great off-road vehicle.

You forced the poor overrated car up there, when it wanted to stick to the street, where it belongs.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

Better day time pics...

0_03_zpsf7980829.jpg0_04_zpsc8c36ff7.jpg

• vince91 likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

Sorry, I'm too busy "off-roading"

0_0.jpg

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

Dubsta is the ultimate 4 wheeling beast. So much low end power and it probably has the most customization mods available for its class. The Injection is great to for just flying down slopes and tumbles very graciously while usually landing on its wheels.

Although the Injection lacks that low end power for conquering the steep slopes while the dubsta just powers up the sh*t like the beautiful work horse she is. I've pretty much souped up and tested every off road vehicle and the dubsta has a special place in my heart.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

Can the Dubsta compare to cars like the Injection and Rebel?

Yes. Read my comment above^^

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by Car Lover, 06 November 2013 - 03:53 AM.

Took some doin', but I got the old girl up the other side, too...

0_05_zpsbf9d94b7.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users