Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best car to climb Mt. Chiliad (off the road)?

83 replies to this topic
Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by Preusse, 05 November 2013 - 07:39 PM.

'm having fun driving up and down Mount Chiliad in my Entity. It's doing a good job and lifting off like a rocket with its great acceleration and speed.

168g00j.jpg

I wonder if there is a better car to do this. By the way, it's strange that the super sports cars seem to be the real offroaders in the game.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

I wonder if there is a better car to do this. By the way, it's strange that the super sports cars seem to be the real offroaders in the game.

real offroaders?   offroading is more than just driving up a slope and just because a car does that faster does not mean it's better at it. dem supercars feel like weightless toys offroad and can't clear even the smallest obstacle without scraping and crashes, i find it a lot more enjoyable in the 4x4 trucks. mount chiliad is to plain to on the east side to.. it's a lot better on the west side.

try this in your entity without wrecking it

0_0.jpg

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

Entity is the best off roader.  I haven't found anywhere yet that I can't go in it.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

The Dune Buggy is awesome for off roading. Doesn't have crazy speed but it's got amazing suspension and can climb almost anything easily. Also it doesn't seek to take damage on falls, and jumping out can be delayed sometimes so it can be a little dangerous when attempting parachuting stunts off mountains.

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

BF injection is really fun to off-road with and easy to find :) or even a Sanchez off-road bike, if you are a good driver lol

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

If you're "off-roading" with a supercar, you're lame as hell.

Karin Rebel and BF Dune Buggy all day.

Entity X Overrated doesn't have amazing air control like the BF Dune Buggy.

It also can't scale rugged terrain like the Rebel, due to its suspension.

• Suppa K and BrownMattHall like this

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Infernus

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

BMX
  • Cincy32 and Malcot like this

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Karin sultan with off road tires goes anywhere or trevors bohdi

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Elegy is pretty damned good off-road, it's AWD .. which any decent suped up AWD will climb a mountain with ease. My Cheetah climbs well but with RWD, it spins out far too much with the simplest turn.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

Akuma. Goes anywhere you want
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

On another note I don't know why but it bugs me when people take "short cuts" up mountains. Like using the roads is just too much or something. Depending on your car you probably would have an easier time on roads because you grip them and can get better speed and maneuverability.

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

A helicopter is the best "OFF"-roader, cuz' it doesn't touch the ground.

• Cincy32 likes this

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by Teckyy, 05 November 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Entity is the best off roader.  I haven't found anywhere yet that I can't go in it.

Agreed. Sorry all you hardcore off roaders who think the bf injection and the like are the best. I feel bad for you guys as the fact is my 100% armoured entity will destroy any of your off road vehicles.

To be fair it's sad this is the case but don't blame me, blame r*

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

Agreed. Sorry all you hardcore off roaders who think the bf injection and the like are the best. I feel bad for you guys as the fact is my 100% armoured entity will destroy any of your off road vehicles.

real offroaders?   offroading is more than just driving up a slope and just because a car does that faster does not mean it's better at it. dem supercars feel like weightless toys offroad and can't clear even the smallest obstacle without scraping and crashes, i find it a lot more enjoyable in the 4x4 trucks. mount chiliad is to plain to on the east side to.. it's a lot better on the west side.

0_0.jpg

• Ryder_from_the_grave and RAS_ZeroZ like this

SmokeOnTrent
  • SmokeOnTrent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

Sanchez/BaTI

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:59 PM Edited by Car Lover, 05 November 2013 - 09:00 PM.

0_0.jpg

I'll do it tonight when I get on.

I'll even get up on the little mound in front of you at the very top.

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

0_0.jpg

What are you trying to show me? The entity would get up there in reverse. If you want me to show you meet me in game.

Phappy
  • Phappy

Seems Legit

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

XL suped up take your time don't roll it. its a slow process but if you RP it its an amazing experience.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

Entity is basically touching the ground, especially with full suspension on.

It can't get over rocks without wrecking the car. 

It's like the people who say the Akuma is the best off-road vehicle and then they hit a rock in Sandy Shores that's hidden by a shrub, and die.

Supers can go really fast up a hill.  I could take a fully-modded Blista up a hill, but I can't take a Blista or an Entity down a rocky creek without them getting stuck.

Because they suck at off-roading.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

It's why when players have off-road meets here, no one brings an Entity.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Rocks are a problem for the Entity and other cars of it's kind, yes, but in my opinion Injection etc. are boring and crappy sh*t cars. Offroading is way more fun with a super sports car imo.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by withonion, 05 November 2013 - 09:46 PM.

I have half a garage full of off roaders, but the Entity trounces them at climb ablility and greater braking when you spin and start going downhill. I think it is sad that the offroader group of vehicles are so low on torque, why didnt R* give them a low range gearbox?

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

It's like the people who say the Akuma is the best off-road vehicle and then they hit a rock in Sandy Shores that's hidden by a shrub, and die.

Supers can go really fast up a hill.  I could take a fully-modded Blista up a hill, but I can't take a Blista or an Entity down a rocky creek without them getting stuck.

Are you ps3 or Xbox?

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

Entity, with the way it is at the moment, its ability to climb a hill should be measured in pounds of thrust and not torque....

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Entity, with the way it is at the moment, its ability to climb a hill should be measured in pounds of thrust and not torque....

thats so true when you vault over the top of a ridge and sail for ages down the other side.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Are you ps3 or Xbox?

Xbox, but giving out BF Dune Buggys right now to people who don't want to look like this after off-roading.

4589981-887013-crushed-tin-can-isolated.

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Are you ps3 or Xbox?

Xbox, but giving out BF Dune Buggys right now to people who don't want to look like this after off-roading.

4589981-887013-crushed-tin-can-isolated.

Can assure you my 100% armoured entity is indestructible...

MKYR
  • MKYR

Rockford Hills

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

How the hell do you call a koenigsegg  a "real offroader"? Seriously? I dare you to look up offroader on images and find a super car. What a clown.

Sh1zn3t
  • Sh1zn3t

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

I will never understand these morons going offroading with super and sport cars. You look retarded.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users